Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Panasonic KX-MB2030EX. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Panasonic KX-MB2030EX.
If looking through the Panasonic KX-MB2030EX user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Panasonic KX-MB2030EX but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Panasonic KX-MB2030EX. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
This pictured model is KX-MB2000.
Do NOT connect the unit to a computer with the USB cable until prompted to do so during the setup
of Multi-Function Station (CD-ROM).
R This unit is compatible with Caller ID. You must subscribe to the appropriate service offered by
your service provider/telephone company.
Thank you for purchasing a Panasonic product. R Adobe and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. You can select the Czech, Hungarian, Slovak or R Avery is a registered trademark of Avery Dennison English language (KX-MB2000HX/KX-MB2010HX/ Corporation. KX-MB2025EX/KX-MB2030EX only). R XEROX is a registered trademark of Xerox The display and reports will be in the selected language. Corporation. If you want t
Important Information Note: For your safety R The area near the output tray ( B) may also get warm. This is normal. Laser radiation CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT The printer of this unit utilises a laser. Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure. A Laser diode properties Laser output : Max. 15 mW Wavelength : 760 nm – 800 nm Emission duration : Continuous LED light CLASS 1 LED PRODUCT B Do not view directly w
Important Information printing. Leave the power turned ON for a minimum of 30 minutes after printing. Moving the unit Location When moving the unit, hold by the grips ( A) on both sides. R To avoid malfunction, do not position the unit near appliances such as TVs or speakers which generate an intense magnetic field. Static electricity R To prevent static electricity damage to the interface connectors or other electrical components inside the unit, touch a grounded metal surface before touching t
Table of Contents 1. Introduction and Installation 6. Fax (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 Accessories only) 1.1 Supplied accessories ....................................7 Sending Faxes 1.2 Accessory information ...................................7 6.1 Sending a fax manually ...............................42 Finding the Controls 6.2 Storing items for the one-touch dial feature and 1.3 Button descriptions ........................................8 phonebook ..................................................43
Table of Contents Telephone 9.4 Handset unit (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only) ............................................................77 9.5 Making a phone call using one-touch dial feature or phonebook (KX-MB2025/ KX-MB2030 only) ........................................78 10.Help Reports and Displays 10.1 Report messages (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only) ............................................................80 10.2 Display messages .......................................81 Troubleshooting 10.3 Whe
1. Introduction and Installation *3 *3 J K Handset Handset cord 1.1 Supplied accessories 1. . Introduction and Installation A Toner cartridge B Drum cartridge *1 (starter) *3 L M One-touch dial Handset cradle *3 label (page 43) C CD-ROM D Operating instructions (English only) *1 Prints about 500 pages at ISO/IEC 19752 standard page. *2 KX-MB2000HX/KX-MB2010HX/KX-MB2025EX/ KX-MB2030EX only *3 KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only E Important information guide Note: R Save the original carton and packing mater
1. Introduction and Installation MMenu N 1.3 Button descriptions R To start or exit programming. MStop N ABCDEFGHIJ K L R To stop an operation or programming session. R To erase a character/number. MLower N (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only) R To select station 4–6 for the one-touch dial feature (page 43, 44). MFax Auto Answer N (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only) MNOS PQR TUVW R To turn the auto answer setting ON/OFF (page 48). * The pictured model is KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030. MFax N (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only) Stati
1. Introduction and Installation Document guides (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2025/ 1.4 Overview KX-MB2030 only) Document cover 1.4.1 Front view Power switch Output tray AB C DE Document entrance (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2025/ KX-MB2030 only) Paper input tray Recording paper exit Document exit (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2025/ KX-MB2030 only) Speaker (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only) Handset unit connection jack (KX-MB2025/ KX-MB2030 only) 1.4.2 Rear view F GI H J K A B C L * The pictured model is KX-MB2025. A D E D E F G H * The pictu
1. Introduction and Installation 3 Place the toner cartridge ( C) into the drum cartridge 1.5 Toner cartridge and drum ( D) vertically. cartridge C The supplied toner cartridge is a starter toner cartridge. Caution: R Read the following instructions before you begin installation. After you have read them, open the drum cartridge protective bag. The drum cartridge contains a photosensitive drum. Exposing it to light may damage the drum. Once you have opened the protective bag: – Do not expose the
1. Introduction and Installation 6 Open the top cover ( H) by holding the indentations 7 Install the drum and toner cartridge ( L) by holding ( I) on both sides of the unit. the tabs. J H I L I Note: R Make sure that the arrows ( M) match, to install the drum and toner cartridge correctly. R Do not touch the transfer roller ( J). R If the lower glass ( K) is dirty, clean it with a soft and dry cloth. K M 11
1. Introduction and Installation poor or “REPLACE DRUM” appears on the display, 8 Close the top cover by holding the indentations on replace the toner cartridge and drum cartridge. both sides of the unit, until locked. R To ensure that the unit operates properly, we recommend the use of Panasonic toner and drum cartridges. See page 7 for accessory information. R To maintain print quality and machine life, we recommend you to clean slots and openings (page 4) and the inside of the unit (page 99,
1. Introduction and Installation vary depending on the usage environment). Remove the printed paper before the output tray becomes full. 1.6 Output tray Insert the output tray extender ( A) until it clicks into If the top part of the extender is detached place, and then press the centre part ( B) of the extender 1. With the top part of the extender in the open position, to open it. insert the tab ( A) into the left hole ( B) of the extender. A B A 2. Slide the other tab ( C) into the right hole
1. Introduction and Installation 1 Pull the paper input tray ( A) until it clicks into place, 1.7 Recording paper then pull it completely out, lifting the front part of the tray. The paper input tray unit can hold: 2 2 – Up to 250 sheets of 60 g/m to 75 g/m paper. 2 – Up to 230 sheets of 80 g/m paper. 2 – Up to 200 sheets of 90 g/m paper. R A4, letter, B5 and 16K-size paper can be used. B5 and 16K-size paper can only be used when using the unit for printing or copying. R Please refer to page 104
1. Introduction and Installation match the paper size mark. Pinch the right side of the Caution for the paper input tray recording paper guide ( E), then slide it to adjust the R Do not drop the paper input tray. width to the size of the recording paper. R Make sure that the recording paper is under the paper limit mark ( F), and the paper should not be loaded over the snubbers ( G). F R Hold the paper input tray with both hands when removing or installing. The paper input tray weighs approximat
1. Introduction and Installation 2 Insert the paper, print-side down ( B) until the unit grasps the paper and a single beep is heard. B A Note: R To print from the manual input tray; – when printing with the computer, select #2 for the printer properties. – when making a copy, set the copy input tray setting to “#2” beforehand (feature #460 on page 67). If these settings are not changed, when printing or copying multiple pages, the 1st page will be printed from the manual input tray, but the res
2. Preparation *2 LAN cable (not supplied) 2.1 Connections R To assure continued emission limit compliance, 2. . Preparation Caution: use only shielded LAN cable (category 5 straight cable). R When you operate this product, the power outlet should be near the product and easily accessible. *1 KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only *2 KX-MB2000/KX-MB2010/KX-MB2030 only R Be sure to use the telephone line cord supplied with this unit (KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only). IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THE USB R Do not extend the t
2. Preparation 2.2 Turning the power switch ON 2.3 Dialling mode (KX-MB2025/ Turn the power switch to the ON position ( A). KX-MB2030 only) If you cannot dial (page 42), change this setting according to your telephone line service. A MMenuN MSetN 1 MMenu N 2 Press M BNM1 NM2 NM0 N to display “DIALLING MODE”. 3 Press M1 N or M2 N to select the desired setting. M1 N “PULSE”: For rotary/pulse dial service. M2 N “TONE” (default): For tone dial service. 4 MSet N 5 Press MMenu N to exit. 18
2. Preparation 2.4 Selecting the operation mode 2.5 Setting the original (Scan/Copy) (Fax: KX-MB2025/ 2.5.1 Using the scanner glass KX-MB2030 only) You can select the desired mode by pressing one of the A following buttons. KX-MB2000 KX-MB2025 KX-MB2010 KX-MB2030 B – MScan N: Select this mode when using the unit as a scanner (page 31). 1 Open the document cover ( A). – MCopy N: Select this mode when using the unit as a 2 Place the document FACE DOWN on the scanner copier (page 35). glass ( B),
2. Preparation Minimum document size 2.5.2 Using the automatic document feeder (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2025/KX-MB2030 only) A 128 mm Maximum document size 216 mm * The pictured model is KX-MB2010. 1 Insert the document (up to 20 pages) FACE UP into Effective scanning area the feeder until a single beep is heard. 2 Adjust the width of the document guides ( A) to fit the actual size of the document. 4 mm Note: R Confirm that there are no documents on the scanner glass. R Confirm that any ink, paste or co
|1||Panasonic 135P||All in One Printer||10|
|2||Panasonic 3000||All in One Printer||17|
|3||Panasonic 403171||All in One Printer||25|
|4||Panasonic 150FX||All in One Printer||10|
|5||Panasonic 150PA||All in One Printer||10|