Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Panasonic Multifunction Printer KX-MB2000. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Panasonic Multifunction Printer KX-MB2000.
If looking through the Panasonic Multifunction Printer KX-MB2000 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Panasonic Multifunction Printer KX-MB2000 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Panasonic Multifunction Printer KX-MB2000. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Model No. KX-MB2000
The pictured model is KX-MB2000.
Do NOT connect the unit to a computer with the USB cable until prompted to do so during the setup
of Multi-Function Station (CD-ROM).
For hearing or speech impaired TTY users, TTY: 1-877-833-8855
R This unit is compatible with Caller ID. Subscription to the appropriate service through your service
provider/telephone company is required.
Thank you for purchasing a Panasonic product. You can select the English or Spanish language. The display and reports will be in the selected language. The default setting is English. If you want to change the setting, see feature #110 on page 55. Caution: R Do not rub or use an eraser on the printed side of the recording paper, as the print may smear. Notice for product disposal, transfer, or return: R This product can store your private/confidential information. To protect your privacy/confide
Important Information For your safety For best performance Laser radiation Toner cartridge and drum cartridge R When replacing the toner cartridge or drum cartridge, The printer of this unit utilizes a laser. Use do not allow dust, water, or liquids to come in contact of controls or adjustments or performance with the drum. This may affect print quality. of procedures other than those specified R For optimal performance, genuine Panasonic toner herein may result in hazardous radiation cartridges
Important Information R The unit should be kept away from heat sources such as heaters, kitchen stoves, etc. Damp basements Illegal copies should also be avoided. R It is unlawful to make copies of certain R During the printing process, heat is used to fuse toner documents. onto the page. As a result, it is normal for the machine Copying certain documents may be illegal in your to produce an odor during and shortly after printing. country. Penalties of fines and/or imprisonment may Be sure to us
Table of Contents 6.3 Sending a fax using one-touch dial feature and 1. Introduction and Installation phonebook ..................................................43 Accessories 6.4 Broadcast transmission ...............................44 1.1 Supplied accessories ....................................7 6.5 Sending an electronic document as a fax 1.2 Accessory information ...................................7 message from your computer .....................46 Finding the Controls Receiving Faxes 1.3
Table of Contents 11.Help Reports and Displays 11.1 Report messages (KX-MB2030 only) ..........73 11.2 Display messages .......................................74 Troubleshooting 11.3 When a function does not work ...................77 12.Paper Jams Jams 12.1 Recording paper jam ...................................85 12.2 Document jams (Automatic document feeder) (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2030 only) ..................90 13.Cleaning Cleaning 13.1 Cleaning the white plates and glass ............92 13.2 Cleani
1. Introduction and Installation Note: 1.1 Supplied accessories R Save the original carton and packing materials for future shipping and transportation of the unit. 1. . Introduction and Installation A Toner cartridge B Drum cartridge R After unpacking the product, take care of the packing *1 *3 (starter) (KX-FAD462) materials and/or power plug cap appropriately. 1.2 Accessory information Accessories for this unit can be ordered online, by fax, or by telephone. To ensure that the unit operates p
1. Introduction and Installation MMenu N 1.3 Button descriptions R To start or exit programming. MStop N ABCDEFGHIJ K L R To stop an operation or programming session. R To erase a character/number. MLower N (KX-MB2030 only) R To select station 4-6 for the one-touch dial feature (page 42, 43). MFax Auto Answer N (KX-MB2030 only) R To turn the auto answer setting ON/OFF MNOS PQR TUVW (page 46). MFax N (KX-MB2030 only) * The pictured model is KX-MB2030. R To switch to the fax mode (page 19, 41). St
1. Introduction and Installation Power switch 1.4 Overview Output tray Document entrance (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2030 1.4.1 Front view only) Paper input tray AB C DE Recording paper exit Document exit (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2030 only) Speaker (KX-MB2030 only) 1.4.2 Rear view A B C F GI H J K D E F G H * The pictured model is KX-MB2030. * The pictured model is KX-MB2030. A D E Recording paper guides LED LAN interface connector R 10Base-T/100Base-TX Power inlet Manual input tray (Rear cover) External telephone j
1. Introduction and Installation 3 Place the toner cartridge ( C) into the drum cartridge 1.5 Toner cartridge and drum ( D) vertically. cartridge C The supplied toner cartridge is a starter toner cartridge. Caution: R Read the following instructions before you begin installation. After you have read them, open the drum cartridge protective bag. The drum cartridge contains a photosensitive drum. Exposing it to light may damage the drum. Once you have opened the protective bag: – Do not expose the
1. Introduction and Installation 6 Open the top cover ( H) by holding the indentations 7 Install the drum and toner cartridge ( L) by holding ( I) on both sides of the unit. the tabs. J H I L I Note: R Make sure that the arrows ( M) match, to install the drum and toner cartridge correctly. R Do not touch the transfer roller ( J). R If the lower glass ( K) is dirty, clean it with a soft and dry cloth. K M For assistance, please visit http://www.panasonic.com/help 11
1. Introduction and Installation poor or “REPLACE DRUM” appears on the display, 8 Close the top cover by holding the indentations on replace the toner cartridge and drum cartridge. both sides of the unit, until locked. R To ensure that the unit operates properly, we recommend the use of Panasonic toner and drum cartridges. See page 7 for accessory information. R To maintain print quality and machine life, we recommend you to clean slots and openings (page 4) and the inside of the unit (page 92,
1. Introduction and Installation vary depending on the usage environment). Remove the printed paper before the output tray becomes full. 1.6 Output tray Insert the output tray extender ( A) until it clicks into If the top part of the extender is detached place, and then press the center part ( B) of the extender 1. With the top part of the extender in the open position, to open it. insert the tab ( A) into the left hole ( B) of the extender. A B A 2. Slide the other tab ( C) into the right hole
1. Introduction and Installation room at all times. If you print using moist paper, it may cause paper jam. 1.7 Recording paper The paper input tray unit can hold: 1 Pull the paper input tray ( A) until it clicks into place, 2 2 – Up to 250 sheets of 60 g/m to 75 g/m (16 lb to then pull it completely out, lifting the front part of the 20 lb) paper. tray. 2 – Up to 230 sheets of 80 g/m (21 lb) paper. 2 – Up to 200 sheets of 90 g/m (24 lb) paper. R A4, letter, B5 and 16K-size paper can be used. B5
1. Introduction and Installation 4 Adjust the recording paper guides. Pinch the front Caution for the paper input tray side of the recording paper guide ( D), then slide it to R Do not drop the paper input tray. match the paper size mark. Pinch the right side of the recording paper guide ( E), then slide it to adjust the width to the size of the recording paper. R Make sure that the recording paper is under the paper limit mark ( F), and the paper should not be loaded over the snubbers ( G). R H
1. Introduction and Installation 2 Insert the paper, print-side down ( B) until the unit grasps the paper and a single beep is heard. B A Note: R To print from the manual input tray; – when printing with the computer, select #2 for the printer properties. – when making a copy, set the copy input tray setting to “#2” beforehand (feature #460 on page 63). If these settings are not changed, when printing or copying multiple pages, the 1st page will be printed from the manual input tray, but the res
2. Preparation IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THE USB 2.1 Connections CONNECTION R DO NOT CONNECT THE UNIT TO A 2. . Preparation Caution: COMPUTER WITH THE USB CABLE UNTIL R When you operate this product, the power outlet PROMPTED TO DO SO DURING THE SETUP should be near the product and easily accessible. OF MULTI-FUNCTION STATION (page 24). Note: R Do not place any objects within 10 cm (4 inches) of the right, left and back sides of the unit. R If any other device is connected to the same telephone line,
2. Preparation 2.2 Turning the power switch ON 2.3 Dialing mode (KX-MB2030 Turn the power switch to the ON position ( A). only) If you cannot dial (page 41), change this setting according to your telephone line service. A MMenuN MSetN 1 MMenu N 2 Press M BNM1 NM2 NM0 N to display “DIALING MODE”. 3 Press M1 N or M2 N to select the desired setting. M1 N “PULSE”: For rotary/pulse dial service. M2 N “TONE” (default): For tone dial service. 4 MSet N 5 Press MMenu N to exit. For assistance, please vis
2. Preparation 2.4 Selecting the operation mode 2.5 Setting the original (Scan/Copy) (Fax: KX-MB2030 2.5.1 Using the scanner glass only) You can select the desired mode by pressing one of the A following buttons. KX-MB2000 KX-MB2030 KX-MB2010 B – MScan N: Select this mode when using the unit as a scanner (page 30). 1 Open the document cover ( A). – MCopy N: Select this mode when using the unit as a copier (page 34). 2 Place the document FACE DOWN on the scanner glass ( B), aligning the top left
2. Preparation Minimum document size 2.5.2 Using the automatic document feeder (KX-MB2010/KX-MB2030 only) A 128 mm (5") Maximum document size 216 mm 1 * The pictured model is KX-MB2010. (8 /2") 1 Insert the document (up to 20 pages) FACE UP into Effective scanning area the feeder until a single beep is heard. 2 Adjust the width of the document guides ( A) to fit the 5 actual size of the document. 4 mm ( /32") Note: R Confirm that there are no documents on the scanner glass. R Confirm that any i
|1||Panasonic 135P||All in One Printer||21|
|2||Panasonic 3000||All in One Printer||17|
|3||Panasonic 403171||All in One Printer||13|
|4||Panasonic 150FX||All in One Printer||10|
|5||Panasonic 150PA||All in One Printer||18|