Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Sony EXPODISC A200. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Sony EXPODISC A200.
If looking through the Sony EXPODISC A200 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Sony EXPODISC A200 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Sony EXPODISC A200. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
ExpoDisc Custom White Balance Procedures
1. Install the ExpoDisc and set the camera to Manual Focus mode.
2. Allow the camera to set an automatic exposure using the “P”, “S” or “A”
modes or set the correct manual exposure in “M” mode.
3. Rotate the function dial on the top-left of the camera to the WB position.
4. Press the Fn button in the center of the function dial to display the White-
Balance mode screen.
5. Using the controller pad to the right of the screen, move u
Sony A700 1. Install the ExpoDisc and set the camera to Manual Focus mode. 2. Allow the camera to set an automatic exposure using the “P”, “S” or “A” modes or set the correct manual exposure in “M” mode. 3. Press the WB (White Balance) Button to display the White Balance mode screen. 4. Select a custom white balance item ( ) using the / on the multi-selector. 5. Select ( SET), then press the center of the multi-selector to display the register screen. 6. The message “Use spot metering area.
8. Select a memory number with / ( 1), then press the center of the multi- selector. The Sony A900 allows you to save up to 3 custom white balance references. This white balance setting will stay in effect until a new custom white balance is registered under the same memory number. 9. Make sure that the number you registered (ie. 1), is the same white balance that you are set to on the White Balance mode screen. 10.If you get the message “Custom WB error” this indicates that you need to
|1||Sony 3D Bloggie MHS-FS3||Digital Camera||31|
|2||Sony 838 MHz to 862 MHz||Digital Camera||10|
|3||Sony 4-133-499-11 (1)||Digital Camera||15|
|4||Sony 4-187-045-11(1)||Digital Camera||33|
|5||Sony 4-132-058-11(1)||Digital Camera||18|