Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Samsung Digital Camera EZ View Kit. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Samsung Digital Camera EZ View Kit.
If looking through the Samsung Digital Camera EZ View Kit user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Samsung Digital Camera EZ View Kit but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Samsung Digital Camera EZ View Kit. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
EZ View Kit
Quick Start Guide
1. Connecting with Other Devices
3. Starting Up
4. REC & Play
5. Router & Port Forwarding Set Up
6. Web Browsing
1. CONNECTING WITH OTHER DEVICES Broadband Modem Local PC Broadband Router or HUB AUDIO IN NETWORK 1 2 DC 12V ALARM IN ALARM OUT 1 2 3 4 G 1 COM G CONSOLE 3 4 USB VIDEO OUT AUDIO OUT VGA ` Please make sure not to fully expose the camera to rain. The camera must be installed under a shelter to avoid exposure to excessive rain or J moisture. ` The camera satisfies the IP65 standard, and direct exposure to water or moisture may cause problem such as condensation. Ú If you do not use the Internet
TO CAMERA SIDE ONLY TO DVR SIDE ONLY AUDIO IN NETWORK DC 12V ALARM IN ALARM OUT 1 2 3 4 G 1 COM G CONSOLE VIDEO OUT AUDIO OUT VGA USB 2. INSTALLATION Connect the camera to the Camera In port. 1 AUDIO OUT Connection Connect the LAN cable and mouse. 3 The default connection for use of the Internet is as follows: You can connect a USB HDD mouse to the USB port. LAN Mouse Connecting the Camera AUDIO IN NETWORK ` There are two labels affixed at the end of the jacks of camera DC 12V ALARM IN ALARM
3. STARTING Up Connect the power source. Press the [MENU] button on the remote control. 5 7 Select
4. REC & pLAY Press the [MENU] button on the remote control. Select a desired date in the calendar, and a desired 11 15-1 Select
5. ROUTER & pORT FORWARDING SET Up The following is configuration for the Internet connection. Port Forwarding 17 21-1 This is a typical example. When the router setting is done, select Virtual Server in the “Advanced” tab where you can configure the Port Broadband Forwarding settings. Click “Apply” to apply your Cable/ADSL Modem Router or HUB settings. Internet For more information, refer to the router guide of the manual CD. ` or DDNS Server (Model: D-LINK DI-624). (websamsung.net) Dir
6. WEb bROWSING In the address bar of Internet Explorer, enter the Set IP. If you select
7. MONITORING Right click the screen or press the [MODE] on the Using a Smartphone 24-1 26 remote control. 1. Download iPOLiS mobile to your Smartphone. 2012-01-01 01:10:25 2. From the start screen of iPOLiS mobile, tap
|1||Samsung AD68-04216A||Digital Camera||22|
|2||Samsung AD68-04778A||Digital Camera||28|
|3||Samsung AD68-04709A||Digital Camera||37|
|4||Samsung AD68-04851A||Digital Camera||35|
|5||Samsung AD68-04519A||Digital Camera||37|