Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Canon EOS 400D. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Canon EOS 400D.
If looking through the Canon EOS 400D user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Canon EOS 400D but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Canon EOS 400D. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Camera Housing – Model 400D (Canon)
Contents: 1. Introduction
3. Set up Instructions
4. Function Controls
5. Use & Care of Housing
10 BAR Underwater Housings are small, light and rugged enough to be used on every dive. Use
of clear polycarbonate allows for visual inspection of camera condition and the O-ring seal. 10 BAR
Housings are designed for the ever -increasing variety of models of digital still and
2. Specifications 400D Test Pressure 10 Bar (300 ft.) Housings are individually tested Closure Design Air Lock Body Material Polycarbonate Overall Size 200 x 300 x 230 mm (LxWxH) Total Weight Approximately 2.6 Kg (Housing only) Buoyancy (with camera) Approximately neutral in salt water Features • Visible main O-ring for final pre-dive check • Double O-ring design on all controls • Bulkhead and hot shoe plug for External 580-EX e-TTL strobe • Standard Zoom Port18~55mm Lens Accessories
3. Function Controls 400D 1. Pressure release plug 2. Display on/off 3. Menu 4. Jump 5. Playback 6. Erase 7. Viewfinder eyepiece 8. A/E Compensation 9. Drive Mode 10. AE/FE Lock 11. AF Point Selection 12. 13. 14. 15. Cross Key 16. Setting 17. Shutter 18. Main Dial 19. Mode Dail / Power on/off 20. Flashlight syn bulkhead 21. Zoom control dial
4. Set up Instructions 4.1 Air Lock: The body and lid are designed with the Air Lock System “no clip” closure arrangement. Testing has shown that this arrangement allow the water to exert an even pressure on the O-ring, Increase the reliability of the watertight seal. 4.2 Pressure release plug To open the housing, the pressure release plug must be first unscrewed and then pulled out all the way (Counter-clockwise) (Fig 1). This provides a passage for the air to pass though and el
(Fig. 2) D80 Opening Key / Lever (Fig. 3) Turn to open 4.4 Special note on responsibility for watertight integrity: Each housing is individually inspected and hydrostatically tested in the factory. The design of the main piston O-ring seal is among the most reliable in the industry and the watertight integrity is excellent. This special O-ring design provides a perfect seal even if there is any movement between the body and lid due to change of ambient pressure. However plea
thoroughly toweled dry before opening up. After removing the lid and servicing the camera, replace the lid straight away, rather than leaving it lying around. Before replacing the lid, make sure that no contamination such as dust, hair, salt, sand etc. has fallen onto the O-ring or O-ring recess, as a precaution we recommend to inspect the O-ring every time the lid is opened and to carry out the maintenance if necessary. Procedure: • Place the lid on a firm non-slip level surface. • Th
(Fig. 7) (Fig. 8) (Fig. 9) Replace the lid (Fig. 8). Remember to ensure the pressure release plug is pulled all the way out while closing, otherwise the air cannot escape. Squeeze the lid closed all the way with the hissing of expelled air. Screw home (CLOCKWISE) the pressure release plug (Fig. 9). There is no need to excessively tighten this plug. The seal is made by internal O-rings. The O-ring on the underside of the plug is just to keep out dirt.
After replacing the lid, make a final visual inspection of the main O-ring for contamination (Fig. 10). (Fig. 10) Note: If the O-ring is in good contact, a thin black line, about 0.5 to 1mm in width should be visible, where the O-ring is in contact with the lid. Follow this line all the way round the edge of the seal, as a final check that the seal is good. The housing is now ready for the dive. Important !!! Before diving, make sure the pressure release plug is
5. Use & Care of Housing: 5.1 Pre Dive Function Check. Just before entering the water, make a habit of reviewing that you have carried out the proper steps to close the housing. and the pressure release plug screwed home. Make a visual check of the O-ring seal. It is also useful to switch on the camera, and check that controls e.g. on/off, zoom, shutter functions operate normally. Check housing is closed. Close pressure release plug Check battery and memory card status on the LCD di
5.5 Accidents. The impact resistance of the housing is excellent. However after an accident the alignment of the housing may have been damaged. Therefore in the event of your housing suffering an impact force, e.g. being dropped, it is essential you do not use the housing for diving. Please return the housing immediately for service. Please put a note inside to indicate the nature of the accident, so that the severity can be assessed. 6. Service To ensure the continued performance of yo
7. Warranty The warranty is valid within two years from the date of first purchase. The warranty applies only to the housing itself. 10 BAR does not accept any liability either implicit or otherwise for any equipment housed inside, or used together with the housing. In the event of the housing flooding within the period of warranty, 10 BAR will repair or replace the housing. Please note that disassembly of the housing will invalidate warranty. Please fill in the information below, and retu
|1||Canon 17||Digital Camera||18|
|2||Canon 110ED20||Digital Camera||19|
|3||Canon 1100HS||Digital Camera||23|
|4||Canon 1000||Digital Camera||24|
|5||Canon 1N RS||Digital Camera||49|