Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Canon MACRO SPEEDLITE MR-14EX. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Canon MACRO SPEEDLITE MR-14EX.
If looking through the Canon MACRO SPEEDLITE MR-14EX user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Canon MACRO SPEEDLITE MR-14EX but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Canon MACRO SPEEDLITE MR-14EX. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
10. CH - Channel button. Selects flash channel (1 – 4) to all camera exposure modes, including Manual. Press
when unit is in wireless slave mode. the MODE button to toggle between E-TTL and M. The
11. PILOT – Pilot lamp and test fire button flash is in E-TTL mode when ETTL appears in the upper
12. Flash Exposure Confirmation lamp left corner of the LCD.
13. Power switch –Turns power on and off. SE position To operate the flash in E-TTL mode:
enables “Save Energy” mode, which automatically 1
4. Press the < + > or <−> button to set the desired flash Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) E-TTL Flash Ratio Control (continued) output. Each time you press the button, the flash You can set FEC up to ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments (or output will increase or decrease by one stop. The reverse also applies. For example, an A:B ratio of 1:4 1/2-stop increments with some cameras). To set FEC: 5. Press the
|1||Canon 17||Digital Camera||18|
|2||Canon 110ED20||Digital Camera||25|
|3||Canon 1100HS||Digital Camera||23|
|4||Canon 1000||Digital Camera||24|
|5||Canon 1N RS||Digital Camera||49|