Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Xerox 4112. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Xerox 4112.
If looking through the Xerox 4112 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Xerox 4112 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Xerox 4112. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Version 1.0, July 2007
Xerox 4112 Copier/Printer
Xerox 4127 Copier/Printer
Xerox Corporation Global Knowledge & Language Services 800 Phillips Road Building 845 Webster, New York 14580 ©Copyright 2007 by Xerox Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Copyright protection claimed includes all forms and matters of copyrighted material and information now allowed by statutory or judicial law or hereinafter granted, including without limitation, material generated from the software programs that are displayed on the screen such as styles, templates, icons, screen displays, loo
Table of contents 1. Introduction 1-1 About this guide . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-1 Introducing your new Xerox 4112/4127 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-1 System components . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-2 The User Interface (UI) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-3 Powering on and off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-4 Power on. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Table of contents ii Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide
1. Introduction About this guide This guide will help you to quickly begin using your new Xerox 4112 / 4127 Copier/Printer. Get started by reading this guide and completing the exercises. For more detailed information, refer to the User Guide and the System Administration Guide, which were supplied with your Xerox 4112/4127. Introducing your new Xerox 4112/4127 The Xerox 4112/4127 is a black and white copier/printer or copier only. The 4112/4127 110 prints at 110 pages per minute. The 411
1. Introduction System components Be able to identify the following system components for the Quick Start exercises. 3 2 1 4 5 No. Component Function 1 Document Glass Holds the document while it is copied. 2 Duplex Automatic Automatically feeds 1 and 2-sided original documents to the Document Feeder (DADF) Document Glass. 3 User Interface (UI) Control Panel and Touch Screen used to enter and view information. 4 Power Switch Switches on/off the machine power. 5 Trays 1, 2, 3, and 4 Holds the
1. Introduction The User Interface (UI) 3 2 1 4 5 15 6 7 8 14 9 13 12 11 10 No. Component Function 1 Services Displays the job features on the touch screen. 2 Control Panel Select features with buttons and the keypad. 3 Touch Screen Select the available programming by touching the screen. 4 Job Status Displays the Job Status feature screens. 5 Machine Status Displays the current status of the machine on the touch screen. 6 Energy Saver This button lights when the machine is in the Power Saver mo
1. Introduction No. Component Function 9 Stop Temporarily stops the current job. Follow the message to cancel or resume your job. 10 Start Starts the job. 11 Numeric Keypad Enter the number of copies, a password, and other numerical values. 12 Clear Deletes numeric values or the last digit entered. 13 Language Changes text to an alternative language. 14 Log In/Out Provides password protected access to the System Administration menu, which is used to adjust the defaults on the machine. 15 Brig
2. Using basic features You will now use some of the basic features of your new Xerox 4112/4127. As you perform the exercises in this section, you will learn how to: � Load paper in paper trays 1 and 3 � Copy documents with basic copy features � Check job status � Check machine status � Call for service Print the Quick Reference for Administrators document Before you begin the exercises: 1. Locate the customer documentation CD that came with your Xerox 4112/4127. 2. Print the Quick Reference
2. Using basic features Exercise 1: Loading paper For this exercise, you will load 8.5 X 11 inch or A4 paper in tray 1 and load 11 X 17 inch or A3 paper in tray 3. Loading paper into Tray 1 1. Slowly pull out the tray towards you until it stops. WARNING: If you pull the tray out using too much force, it can hit and injure your knees. 2. Load 8.5 x 11 inch or A4 paper and align the edge of the paper against the left edge of the tray. NOTE: Do not load paper exceeding the maximum fill line. 3
2. Using basic features Loading Paper into Tray 3 1. Slowly pull out the tray towards you until it stops. WARNING: If you pull the tray out using too much force, it can hit and injure your knees. 2. Load 11 x 17 inch or A3 paper and align the edge of the paper against the left edge of the tray. NOTE: Do not load paper exceeding the maximum fill line. Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide 2-3
2. Using basic features 3. Squeeze the paper guide levers (2) and adjust the guides to match the size of your paper. 4. Push the tray in gently until it comes to a stop. 2-4 Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide
2. Using basic features Exercise 2: How to copy from the document glass 1. Open the document feeder. 2. Place the document face down on the document glass. 3. Close the document feeder. 4. Press the Services button. 5. Select the Copy tab, which displays the standard features of a copy job. Select a More... button to see additional options for the feature. More... Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide 2-5
2. Using basic features 6. Enter the copy quantity. 7. Press Start. 2-6 Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide
2. Using basic features Exercise 3: How to copy from the document feeder 1. Place a multiple page document, face up, in the document feeder. 2. Adjust the document guides so they just touch the edges of the paper. 3. The indicator lights to show that the document is loaded correctly. 4. Press the Services button. 5. On the Copy screen, select Paper Tray 1, which is loaded with 8.5 x 11 inch or A4 paper 6. On the same screen, select a 2-Sided Copying option. • Select 1-2 Sided if your orig
2. Using basic features 7. Select the Copy Output button. 8. Select a Staple option (your choice). 9. Select a Hole Punch option (your choice). 10.Select Save. 11.Enter the copy quantity 2. 2-8 Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide
2. Using basic features 12.Press Start. 13.Check the output for the options you selected (2-Sided, stapled, punched). Exercise 4: How to check the status of your job 1. Press Job Status on the Control Panel. 2. Select the Active Jobs tab, which displays jobs that are printing or waiting to print. 3. If there is a job on the Active Jobs tab, touch the job on the touch screen. Notice that a pop-up menu allows you to delete the job, promote it, or display job details. 4. Select the Completed J
2. Using basic features 5. Open the View menu, which is used to filter the list. 6. Select All Jobs. 7. Locate the copy jobs that you completed and touch one of them to display a report. 8. Select Print This Job Report to print a hard copy. 9. Select Close. 2-10 Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide
2. Using basic features Exercise 5: How to check the machine status 1. Press the Machine Status button. 2. Read the following tab descriptions. � The Machine Information tab displays the serial number, current system software version, and IP address. Buttons provide access to other information, including the Machine Configuration, Software Versions, and Paper Tray Status. Xerox 4112/4127 Copier/Printer Quick Start Guide 2-11
2. Using basic features � The Faults tab provides access to information about faults and machine messages. � Select Current Faults and Instruction to get instructions for clearing a fault. � Select Current Messages to view actions that are needed to keep the copier/printer operating properly. � Select Fault History to see a list of fault codes. � The Supplies tab provides status information about the supplies that are used in the copier/printer. The remaining toner is shown on a gauge. The
|1||Xerox 2045e||All in One Printer||10|
|2||Xerox 214 DC||All in One Printer||30|
|3||Xerox 214 DP/C||All in One Printer||13|
|4||Xerox 212 DC||All in One Printer||18|
|5||Xerox 220||All in One Printer||13|