Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Panasonic Camera For Arbitrator 360 AGCK10P. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Panasonic Camera For Arbitrator 360 AGCK10P.
If looking through the Panasonic Camera For Arbitrator 360 AGCK10P user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Panasonic Camera For Arbitrator 360 AGCK10P but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Panasonic Camera For Arbitrator 360 AGCK10P. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Arbitrator-CP Basic Operation for Officers -Contents- (1) Control Reference Guide Front Camera (AG-CK10P) P2 Recorder-VPU (AG-CPD15P) Control Panel (AG-RCP30P) Control Panel - User Friendly Design Digital Wireless Microphone (TDSS-900-PNA) (2-a) Control Panel Menu for Officer (for non LPR users) (2-b) Camera Menu for LPR (License Plate Recognition) (3) Record the video (Live Mode) (4) Playback the recorded video (Archive Mode) (5) Camera Control: (a) Zoom (b) Auto Zoom (c) IR Mode (6) Of
(1) Control Reference Guide Front Camera (AG-CK10P) Rear panel LED Control Connector for VPU Backlight compensation to make it brighter T(TELE) for Zoom In W(WIDE) for Zoom Out Auto Zoom REC Start and STOP Camera Control *Keep pressing this button for more than 2 seconds will stop recording. SUN Shade REC LED Lights up in RED while recording
(1) Control Reference Guide P2 Recorder - VPU (AG-CPD15P) Key Lock P2 card Locks and unlocks slot cover the P2 Card slot cover REC LED READY lamp REC STOP P2 card Lights up when button button recording is ready slot 1, 2 BUSY lamp Lights up or flashes while a P2 card is accessed.
(1) Control Reference Guide Control Panel (AG-RCP30P) 1) Lock Lamp Book Auto LCD Lock except “REC”, “Menu”, Mark Zoom Screen “Control Panel ON/OFF”, “Return” Button while lights on 2) Ready Lamp Backlight 3) Busy Lamp Compensation Cursor Button T: Zoom In Return W: Zoom Out To go back to previous menu or setting Menu REC/STOP Lamp Skip (Back/Forward) REC Live/Archive Button Switching Button STOP Control Panel Button ON/OFF Audio 2 Mute IR Mode Camera Volume Brightness (Auto/ON/OFF) Butt
(1) Control Reference Guide Control Panel (AG-RCP30P) - User Friendly Design Admin/Archive Control Mode Buttons Live Control Mode Buttons 1. High Priority Buttons for Live Control Mode on the left side for easy access High Priority Buttons REC, STOP, Zoom in/out, Bookmark Auto Zoom, Backlight compensation 2. The Same REC/STOP Button Size as that of VPU (P2 Recorder) for easy recognition 3. Large Button Size and Space between buttons for Users
(1) Control Reference Guide Digital Wireless Microphone TX and RX (TDSS-900-PNA) Transmitter (TX) With Receiver (RX) Transmitter (TX) Beep Tone Lavalier Mic Input Talk Button: Built-in Mic Press for REC Mute Button Mode Selection Button Talk ON : Green LED BATT : Red-In charging, Green-Fully charged Regarding Mode and Indication of LED Buttons, there are 3 different versions of TX as below serial numbers. Version Serial Number Version 1.0 070601609 to 071103658 Version 1.5.2 071103659 to 0711
(1) Control Reference Guide Version 1.0: Digital Wireless Microphone TX Indication of LED BUTTON: TDSS-900 TX Version 1.0 Serial No: 070601609 to 071103658 Low Mode Talk REC Out of Mute Push Battery Push Range Off On Mode button Talk button Mute button BEEP Blue Blue Red Red Red on blink on blink fast off blink Vibration Blue Blue Red Red Red off off on blink fast off blink B+V Blue Blue Red Red Red on blink on blink fast off blink No Blue Blue Red Red Red Indic
(1) Control Reference Guide Version 1.5.2: Digital Wireless Microphone TX Indication of LED BUTTON: TDSS-900 TX Version 1.5.2 Serial No: 071103659 to 071104658 Mode Talk REC Low Out of range Mute Button Push Battery Push OFF ON Mode button Talk button Mode 1 Blue Blue Blue Blue LED OFF Blue LED BEEP OFF ON Blink Fast OFF Blink Slow Beep ON Mode 2 Blue Blue Blue OFF Blue LED OFF Blue LED Vibration Vibr ON OFF OFF OFF OFF Mode 3 Blu
(1) Control Reference Guide Version 1.5.3: Digital Wireless Microphone TX Indication of LED BUTTON: TDSS-900 TX Version 1.5.3 Serial No: 071104659 and above Low Mode Talk REC Out of Mute Battery Push Push range Off On Mode Mode button Talk button Talk button Mute button button Vibration Blue Blue Red Red Red Red/Blue Blink on blink on Blink off (Mute/Talk button) No Blue Blue Red Red Red Vibration off off off off off 1. LED ON: this mode as initial when Power on 2. After synchron
(2-a) Control Panel Menu for Officer [Camera] For users who do not use LPR (License Plate Recognition mode) [Top Menu] (“Init LPR Mode” in Admin set up is “Disable” as a factory default.) *For LPR users, please go to ”Camera Menu for LPR” for details Re-Auto Focusing Adjust manual focus Adjust image brightness [Audio] 1. “IN CAR” for In car Mic (Mic in) 2. “WMIC” for 2nd Wireless Mic (Audio 2 in) 3. “LINKCAM” to change the Audio 1 or 2 by linking with the camera changes, *Audio 1 for Wirel
(2-b) Camera Menu for LPR (License Plate Recognition) In order to use LPR (License Plate Recognition) mode, the Administrator needs to set up “Init LPR Mode” as “Enable” in Admin/Camera menu. *If setting up “Init LPR Mode” as “Disable”, there will be no “LPR Mode”, “LPR/Patrol Shutter Speed”, “LPR/Patrol Zoom” on screen as shown below. (Just “Auto Focus”, “Manual Focus” or “AE” can be selectable and changed in “Camera” menu.) [Camera] [Top Menu] while recording is 2) [LPR Mode] is set to “P
(3) Record the video (Live Mode) Press REC button for (1) Control Panel, (2) Camera (Rear Panel), or (3) VPU (P2 Recorder) *If the trigger is set, VPU will start recording automatically when the trigger is on.