Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Canon S450. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Canon S450.
If looking through the Canon S450 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Canon S450 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Canon S450. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
S450 Setup Instructions
Step 1: Unpack The Printer
1. Carefully remove all items from the box.
2. Remove all shipping tape and materials from the unit. Open the front cover and
remove the spacers.
Step 2: Plug In and Turn On the Printer Step 3: Attach the Paper Output Tray
Step 4: Install The BJ® Cartridge 1. Lift up the front cover. 2. Remove the BC-31e Color BJ Cartridge from its package. 3. Remove: • Orange cap • Orange tape
4. Raise the blue lock lever on the right side of the cartridge holder. 5. Insert the BC-31e Color BJ Cartridge into the right cartridge holder. 6. Lower the blue lock lever until it locks into place, then remove the large orange protective piece.
7. Repeat these steps to prepare the BC-30e Black Cartridge. Remove all pieces of shipping tape from the outside of the printer. Be sure to remove the tape from the back of the printer also. Remove the protective plastic piece from the sheet feeder and protective foam block from the paper path. Note that tape may not be in the exact locations shown here. 8. Open the document tray. Insert the black cartridge into the left cartridge holder. St
2. Pull up the orange tape and remove the plastic wrapper. 3. Twist off the protective orange cap. To prevent spills, do not press the side of the Ink Tank. 4. Insert the Ink Tank into the slot on the right. 5. Press down until the Ink Tank locks into place.
6. Insert the BCI-3eM Magenta and BCI-3eC Cyan Ink Tanks into their respective slots in the cartridge. 7. Insert the black Ink Tank into the cartridge on the left. 8. Important! Before you close the front cover, write down the serial number (located inside the printer to the right of the cartridge holder).
9. Close the front cover. The printer automatically cleans the print heads which takes approximately 30-60 seconds. When the POWER light stops flashing, the printer is ready. Step 6: Install the Printer Software - Choose Installation A, B, or C A - Windows ® 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, and Windows NT 4.0 Users 1. Connect either a USB or parallel cable to the computer, but DO NOT connect it to the printer. (Port location depends o
5. When you see this screen, connect your interface cable to the printer. 6. Connect the free end of the USB or parallel cable to the printer. USB Cable Users: Please wait a few minutes while your computer performs steps necessary for completing USB installation.
7. After connecting the interface cable, click Next. 8. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. Setup includes: • Canon S450 Installation • Product Registration • Canon Creative Installation 9. After installing software, you may be asked to restart your computer. B - Windows 2000 Users 1. Connect either a USB or parallel cable to the computer (port location depends on the computer), and then connect it to the printer.
4. When this screen appears, choose "Search for a suitable driver for my device," and click Next. 5. Click the "CD-ROM drives" checkbox; be sure to uncheck the other options. Insert the Canon Creative CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive and wait for the drive to start up. Then click Next. 6. Once the driver is found, this screen appears. Click Next.
7. The next screen shows successful completion of this installation. Click Finish. 8. Setup starts automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions. Setup includes: • Canon S450 Installation • Product Registration • Canon Creative Installation 9. After installing software, you may be asked to restart your computer. For All Windows Users Installation Tips If Setup does not start automatically, click Start on the Windows taskb
instructions on the screen. After installation, make sure the S450 is set as your default printer. Simply click Start, Settings, and then Printers. Right-click on the Canon S450 icon and make sure there is a check mark next to "Set As Default." C - Macintosh ® Users 1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and then to the printer. 2. Turn on the computer, and insert the Canon Creative CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive. The following screen appears:
|1||Canon C4580 Series||All in One Printer||52|
|2||Canon All in One Printer 2520I||All in One Printer||57|
|3||Canon 3175 Series||All in One Printer||13|
|4||Canon 3025||All in One Printer||72|
|5||Canon 2022||All in One Printer||38|