Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Panasonic All in One Printer KX-MB1500. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Panasonic All in One Printer KX-MB1500.
If looking through the Panasonic All in One Printer KX-MB1500 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Panasonic All in One Printer KX-MB1500 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Panasonic All in One Printer KX-MB1500. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
The pictured model is KX-MB1500.
Do NOT connect the unit to a computer with the USB cable until prompted to do so during the setup
of Multi-Function Station (CD-ROM).
For hearing or speech impaired TTY users, TTY: 1-877-833-8855
R This unit is compatible with Caller ID. Subscription to the appropriate service through your service
provider/telephone company is required.
Thank you for purchasing a Panasonic product. You can select the English or Spanish language. The display and reports will be in the selected language. The default setting is English. If you want to change the setting, see feature #110 on page 46. Caution: R Do not rub or use an eraser on the printed side of the recording paper, as the print may smear. Notice for product disposal, transfer, or return (KX-MB1520 only): R This product can store your private/confidential information. To protect you
Important Information For your safety For best performance Laser radiation Toner cartridge R When replacing the toner cartridge, do not allow dust, CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT water, or liquids to come in contact with it. This may affect print quality. R The printer of this unit utilizes a laser. Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other R For optimal performance, genuine Panasonic toner than those specified herein may result in hazardous cartridge is recommended. We cannot be
Important Information R Do not cover slots or openings on the unit. Inspect – Copyright material or trademarks without the the air circulation vents regularly and remove any consent of the owner dust build-up with a vacuum cleaner ( A). – Postage stamps and other negotiable instruments This list is not inclusive and no liability is assumed for either its completeness or accuracy. A In case of doubt, contact your legal counsel. Notice: R Install your machine near a supervised area to prevent ille
Table of Contents 6.6 Receiving a fax manually : Auto answer 1. Introduction and Installation OFF .............................................................38 Accessories 6.7 Using the unit with an answering 1.1 Supplied accessories ....................................7 machine .......................................................39 1.2 Accessory information ...................................7 6.8 Junk fax prohibitor (preventing fax reception Finding the Controls from undesired callers) ..
Table of Contents 14.General Information Printed Reports 14.1 Reference lists and reports .........................72 Specifications 14.2 Specifications ..............................................72 15.Index 15.1 Index............................................................75 6
1. Introduction and Installation Note: 1.1 Supplied accessories R ISO/IEC 19752 standard is as follows: – Environment: 23 ± 2 °C (73 ± 3 °F) / 50 ± 10% RH 1. . Introduction and Installation A Toner cartridge B CD-ROM – Print mode: Continuous printing *1 *3 (starter) (PNJKMB1502Z) To place an order online (for customers in the U.S.A. or Puerto Rico) Visit our web site: http://www.panasonic.com/mfpsupplies R For questions regarding online orders: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org C I
1. Introduction and Installation MSP-Phone N (KX-MB1520 only) 1.3 Button descriptions R To make or receive phone calls. Navigator key AB C R To select desired settings. R To adjust the volume (KX-MB1520 only) (page 18). MWN (Phonebook) (KX-MB1520 only) R To search for a stored item (page 36). To make DEG F HIJKLMNO a phone call, press MSP-Phone N. To send a fax, see page 36. * The pictured model is KX-MB1520. R To initiate the phonebook (page 35). MQuality N MXN (Collate) R To select the contras
1. Introduction and Installation 1.4.2 Rear view 1.4 Overview A 1.4.1 Front view A B C D BC D EFG Rear cover Power switch Power inlet USB interface connector HI * The pictured model is KX-MB1520. Speaker (KX-MB1520 only) Recording paper exit R The unit can hold up to approximately 30 sheets of printed paper. Remove the printed paper before the recording paper exit becomes full. Manual input tray Document cover Recording paper guides Paper input tray Front cover External telephone jack (KX-MB1520
1. Introduction and Installation 3 Detach the orange protective cover ( A) from the 1.5 Toner cartridge toner cartridge. R Do not touch or scratch the green drum surface The supplied toner cartridge is a starter toner cartridge. ( B). Caution: R Read the following instructions before you begin installation. After you have read them, open the toner cartridge protective bag. The toner cartridge contains a photosensitive drum. Exposing it to light may damage the drum. – Do not expose the toner cart
1. Introduction and Installation Note: 5 Hold the toner cartridge ( A) by the center handle, then insert firmly to lock into place. R To ensure that the unit operates properly, we recommend the use of Panasonic toner cartridge. See page 7 for accessory information. Waste disposal method Waste material should be disposed of under conditions A which meet all national and local environmental regulations. Toner save feature If you want to reduce toner consumption, set the toner save setting to ON (f
1. Introduction and Installation Note: 1.6 Connections R Do not place any objects within 10 cm (4 inches) of the right and left sides of the unit. Caution: R If any other device is connected to the same R When you operate this product, the power outlet telephone line, this unit may disturb the network should be near the product and easily accessible. condition of the device (KX-MB1520 only). Using surge protectors R The warranty does not cover damage due to power line surges or lightning. For ad
1. Introduction and Installation 1.7 Turning the power ON 1.8 Recording paper Turn the power switch to the ON position ( A). Note for recording paper: R We recommend that you test paper (especially special sizes and types of paper) on the unit before purchasing large quantities. A R Do not use the following types of paper: – Paper with cotton and/or fiber content that is over 20 %, such as letterhead paper or paper used for resumes – Extremely smooth or shiny paper, or paper that is highly textu
1. Introduction and Installation R The unit is set for printing letter-size plain paper 3 Load the paper, print-side down ( A). by default. Important: – To use other paper sizes, change the R Push down to lock the plate ( B) in the paper recording paper size setting (feature #380 on input tray, if necessary. page 48). – To use thin paper, change the recording paper type setting (feature #383 on page 49). A 1 Lift the paper input tray ( A), and pull it completely out. A B 4 Adjust the recording p
1. Introduction and Installation R After use, pull up the paper exit, and then replace the 5 Insert the paper input tray into the unit. tab ( A) to the original position. A Note: R If the paper is not loaded correctly, re-adjust the paper guides, or the paper may jam. R If the paper input tray does not close, the plate in the Caution for the paper input tray paper input tray may not be in the locked position. Push the paper down and make sure that the paper R Do not drop the paper input tray. is
1. Introduction and Installation Therefore, if you print with the cover closed, the 1.8.2 Manual input tray paper may jam inside the unit. You can use the manual input tray for printing with the computer and for copying. It can hold one page at a time. When printing or copying multiple pages, add the next page after the first page has been fed into the unit. R Please refer to page 73 for information on recording paper. R When printing with the computer, custom size recording paper can also be us
2. Preparation 2.1 Dialing mode (KX-MB1520 2.2 Selecting the operation mode only) (Scan/Copy) (Fax: KX-MB1520 2. . Preparation If you cannot dial (page 34), change this setting only) according to your telephone line service. You can select the desired mode by pressing the following button repeatedly. MMenuN MSetN 1 MMenu N 2 Press M BNM1 NM2 NM0 N to display “DIALING MODE”. KX-MB1500 KX-MB1520 3 Press M1 N or M2 N to select the desired setting. M1 N “PULSE”: For rotary/pulse dial service. – MFax
2. Preparation 2.3 Setting the original 2.4 Adjusting the volume (KX-MB1520 only) A Important: R Before adjusting the volume, set the operation mode to fax mode. If the MFax N light is OFF, turn it ON by pressing MFax N repeatedly. MSetN MCNMDN MFaxN Ringer volume B While the unit is idle, press M C N or M D N. 1 Open the document cover ( A). To turn the ringer OFF Press M C N repeatedly to display “RINGER OFF= OK?”. 2 Place the document FACE DOWN on the scanner A MSet N glass ( B), aligning the
2. Preparation 2.5 Date and time (KX-MB1520 2.6 Your logo (KX-MB1520 only) You can program your logo (name, company name, etc.) only) so that it appears on the top of each page sent. We recommend you to set the date and time. The other party will receive your unit’s date and time as the header MStopN MMenuN information. MMenuN MSetN MFNMEN 1 MMenu N A M BNM1 NM0 NM2 N A MSet N MSetN MFNMEN 2 Enter your logo, up to 30 characters (see page 57 for character entry). A MSet N MFaxN 3 Press MMenu N to
2. Preparation 2.7 Your fax number (KX-MB1520 2.8 Installing Multi-Function only) Station You can program your fax number so that it appears on the top of each page sent. 2.8.1 Required computer environment Panasonic Multi-Function Station software enables the MStopN MMenuN unit to carry out the following functions: – Printing on plain paper, thin and thick paper and labels – Previewing documents and changing printer settings before printing (Easy Print Utility) – Scanning documents and converti
|1||Panasonic 135P||All in One Printer||10|
|2||Panasonic 3000||All in One Printer||17|
|3||Panasonic 403171||All in One Printer||16|
|4||Panasonic 150FX||All in One Printer||10|
|5||Panasonic 150PA||All in One Printer||21|