Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for LG Electronics LD84A. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with LG Electronics LD84A.
If looking through the LG Electronics LD84A user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual LG Electronics LD84A but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to LG Electronics LD84A. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Internal Use Only
CHASSIS : LD84A
MODEL : 32LG3000 32LG3000-ZA
BEFORE SERVICING THE CHASSIS,
READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
CONTENTS CONTENTS .............................................................................................. 2 PRODUCT SAFETY ..................................................................................3 SPECIFICATION ........................................................................................6 ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION ...............................................................10 TROUBLE SHOOTING ............................................................................
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and Replacement Parts List. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. Leakage Current Hot Check (See belo
SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION: Before servicing receivers covered by this service unit under test. manual and its supplements and addenda, read and follow the 2. After removing an electrical assembly equipped with ES SAFETY PRECAUTIONS on page 3 of this publication. devices, place the assembly on a conductive surface such as NOTE: If unforeseen circumstances create conflict between the aluminum foil, to prevent electrostatic charge buildup or following servicing precautions and any of the safety
IC Remove/Replacement Some chassis circuit boards have slotted holes (oblong) through Circuit Board Foil Repair which the IC leads are inserted and then bent flat against the Excessive heat applied to the copper foil of any printed circuit circuit foil. When holes are the slotted type, the following technique board will weaken the adhesive that bonds the foil to the circuit should be used to remove and replace the IC. When working with board causing the foil to separate from or "lift-off" the bo
SPECIFICATION NOTE : Specifications and others are subject to change without notice for improvement. 1. Application range 3. Test method This specification is applied to the LCD TV used LD84A 1) Performance: LGE TV test method followed chassis. 2) Demanded other specification - Safety: CE, IEC specification - EMC: CE, IEC 2. Requirement for Test Model Market Appliance Each part is tested as below without special appointment. 32LG3000-ZA EU(PAL market) Safety : IEC/EN60065 1) Temperature : 25±
5. Model general specification Item Specification Remark Market EU (PAL Market-26 Countries) DTV & Analog UK, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Netherland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Greece, Denmark, Czech, Austria, Hngary, Switzerland, Croatia, Turkey Analog Only Poland, Portugal, Norway, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia, Russia, Romania Broadcasting system PAL-BG PAL-DK PAL-I/I’ SECAM L/L’ DVB-T(ID TV) Receiving system Analog : Upper Heterodyne Digital : COFDM Scart Jack (2EA) PAL, SECAM Sc
6. Component Video Input (Y, PB, PR) No Specification Remark Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq(Hz) 1 720*480 15.73 60.00 SDTV, DVD 480i 2 720*480 15.63 59.94 SDTV, DVD 480i 3 720*480 31.47 59.94 480p 4 720*480 31.50 60.00 480p 5 720*576 15.625 50.00 SDTV, DVD 625 Line 6 720*576 31.25 50.00 HDTV 576p 7 1280*720 45.00 50.00 HDTV 720p 8 1280*720 44.96 59.94 HDTV 720p 9 1280*720 45.00 60.00 HDTV 720p 10 1920*1080 31.25 50.00 HDTV 1080i 11 1920*1080 33.75 60.00 HDTV 1080i 12 1920*1080 33.72 59.94 HDTV 10
8. HDMI DTV No Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(Hz) Pixel clock(MHz) Proposed 1 720*480 15.734 / 15.6 59.94 / 60 27.00 SDTV 480I 2 720*480 31.469 / 31.5 59.94 / 60 27.00/27.03 SDTV 480P 3 720*576 15.625 50 27(54) SDTV 576I 4 720*576 31.25 50 54 SDTV 576P 5 1280*720 37.500 50 74.25 HDTV 720P 6 1280*720 44.96 / 45 59.94 / 60 74.17/74.25 HDTV 720P 7 1920*1080 33.72 / 33.75 59.94 / 60 74.17/74.25 HDTV 1080I 8 1920*1080 28.125 50.00 74.25 HDTV 1080I 9 1920*1080 26.97 / 27 23.97 / 24 74.17/74.25 HDTV 10
ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION 5. Click “Auto” tab and set as below 1. Application Range 6. Click “Run”. This specification sheet is applied to all of the LCD TV with 7. After downloading, check “OK” message. LD84A chassis. (5) filexxx.bin (7) ........ OK 2. Designation 1) The adjustment is according to the order which is designated and which must be followed, according to the plan which can be changed only on agreeing. 2) Power Adjustment: Free Voltage (6) 3) Magnetic Field Condition: Nil. 4) Input s
Impress Resolution 1080i * After downloading, have to adjust TOOL OPTION again. Model : 223 in Pattern Generator(1080i Mode) 1) Push "IN-START" key in service remote controller Pattern: 65 in Pattern Generator(MSPG-925 series) 2) Select "Tool Option 1" and Punch in the number.(Each model has their number.) 32LG5000-ZA : 8977 3) Completed selecting Tool option 3.1. ADC Process (1) PC input ADC 1) Auto RGB Gain/Offset Adjustment - Convert to PC in Input-source
4.3 DDC EDID Write (RGB 128Byte ) 4. Total Assembly line process - Connect D-sub Signal Cable to D-Sub Jack. 4.1. Adjustment Preparation - Write EDID DATA to EEPROM (24C02) by using DDC2B (1) W/B Equipment condition protocol. CA210: CH 9, Test signal: Inner pattern (85IRE) - Check whether written EDID data is correct or not. (2) Above 5 minutes H/run in the inner pattern. (“power on” key of adjust remote control) (3) 15 Pin D-Sub Jack is connected to the AUTO W/B 4.4. DDC EDID Write (HDMI 256By
(3) DIGITAL DATA(HDMI-2) 256Byte 4.12 Internal pressure Confirm whether is normal or not when between power board's ac block and GND is impacked on 1.5kV(dc) or 2.2kV(dc) for one second (4) DIGITAL DATA(HDMI-3) 256Byte 1) All Data : HEXA Value 2) Changeable Data : *: Serial No : Controlled / Data:01 **: Month : Controlled / Data:00 ***:Year : Controlled ****:Check sum 4.7. HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Contents Protection) SETTING (Scaler : Mstar) - Connect D-sub Signal Cable to D-Sub Jack - Inpu
TROUBLESHOOTING 1. No Power (1) Symptom 1) It is not discharged minutely from the module. 2) Light does not come into the front LED. (2) Check process No Is inserted a plugged Plug in the power cord. in power cord? Yes Is the Line Filter No Connect the Cable. and Power Board Cable connected? No Is the fuse of PSU Replace the Fuse. normal? Yes No Is it connected Connect the Cable P1100. that PSU and P1100 in Main B/D? Yes If there is normal status, After all cables connect is removed to PSU, th
2. No Raster (1) Symptom 1) No OSD abnd image occur at screen. 2) It maintains the conditioon where the front LED is blue. (2) Check process No No No Is output the normality Does minute discharge Replace the Power board. Is the inverter on? Low/High voltage except at Module? Stand-by 5V? Yes Check the LCD Module. No Is the link Reconnect Panel link cable. cable normal? (P401 or P406 or P407) Yes No Is the IC801’s Replace the Main board. output normal? Yes Change the IC(IC100). * Caution Before
3. Unusual display from TV/CATV mode Is video Is the No Yes Yes Is the input output of the Tuner I2C communication Replace Main board. voltage normal?(Check normal?(CheckTU500 Normal?(Check Pin10, TU500_Pin4) _Pin15) Pin11) No No Check the Power. Check the Tuner. Yes No Is the LVDS cable Cable inserts well. connected well? Yes Change the IC(IC100). BLOCK A 4. Unusual display from DTV mode Is video Is the I2C No Is the input Yes Yes output of the tuner communication Normal? Replace Main board. v
5. Unusual display from AV1/AV2(SCART) mode - CVBS Input - RGB Input Is video Is video No No input of SCART Jack input of the RGB Jack Check the input source. Check the input source. normal?(Check JK600, normal?(Check JK600 JK601_Pin20) _Pin7,11,15) Yes Yes If there is normal status, Replace main board. Same as Block A. Is waveform No of Switching IC normal? Check the IC700. (Check IC700_Pin11, 12,13) No If there is normal status, Replace main board. Same as Block A. 6. Unusual display from AV3(
8. Unusual display from RGB mode Is video input No of the RGB jack normal? Check the input source. (Check JK703_Pin1, 2,3,13,14) Yes Is waveform No of Switching IC normal? Check the IC700. (Check IC700_Pin11, 12,13) No If there is normal status, Replace main board. Same as Block A. 9. Unusual display from HDMI 1/2/3 mode Is video No input of the HDMI jack Check the input source. normal? (Check JK900, 901,902) Yes Check DDC No communication Check the IC900, IC901, IC903. lines(IC900,901,903 _Pin
10. No Sound (1) Symptom 1) LED is blue 2) Screen display but sound is not output. (2) Check process No No Is the speaker Set on speaker on menu. All input is no sound? “on” on menu? Yes Yes No No Is the Speaker Only HDMI is Check th Speaker cable. Download the EDID data. cable normal? no Sound? Yes Yes No No IC100 operate Only RF or DTV Replace IC100. Check the Tuner in/Out. normally? is no sound? Yes No IC1000 operate Replace IC1000. normally? Yes Replace main board. * Caution Before change M
BLOCK DIAGRAM PCM_CD_ON TS_Parallel PCM_ADD PCM_DATA TS_Serial SPDIF Out Head phone Out Side_Y/C/V/L/R TV Tuner Copyright © 2008 LG Electronics. Inc. All right reserved. LGE Internal Use Only - 20 - Only for training and service purposes SC2_L/R_IN 24C512 KIA7427 DTV/MNT_L/R_OUT (IC104) (IC105) DTV/MNT_V_OUT SC2_CVBS_IN RESET I2C SC1_CVBS_IN I2C_A_TU I/O Expander TV_L/R_OUT (IC103) SC1_L/R_IN SC1_R/G/B R/G/B STMAV340 SC1_TV_VOUT Flash Memory (IC700) EEPROM 4MB (IC102) DSUB_R/G/B DDC/UART-Tx/Rx F
|1||LG Electronics 1199LLUU5500||Flat Panel Television||19|
|2||LG Electronics 141K TX)||Flat Panel Television||23|
|3||LG Electronics 15LC1R||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||LG Electronics 15LA6R||Flat Panel Television||26|
|5||LG Electronics 1199LLUU4400||Flat Panel Television||21|