Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LD350-UA. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LD350-UA.
If looking through the LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LD350-UA user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LD350-UA but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LD350-UA. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Internal Use Only
North/Latin America http://aic.lgservice.com
CHASSIS : LA04A
MODEL : 32LD350 32LD350-UA
BEFORE SERVICING THE CHASSIS,
READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
P/NO : MFL62863204 (1003-REV00) Printed in Korea
CONTENTS CONTENTS .............................................................................................. 2 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ......................................................................... 3 SPECIFICATION ....................................................................................... 6 ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION .............................................................. 10 EXPLODED VIEW ..................................................................................
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and Exploded View. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. Leakage Current Hot Check (See below Figure)
SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION: Before servicing receivers covered by this service unit under test. manual and its supplements and addenda, read and follow the 2. After removing an electrical assembly equipped with ES SAFETY PRECAUTIONS on page 3 of this publication. devices, place the assembly on a conductive surface such as NOTE: If unforeseen circumstances create conflict between the aluminum foil, to prevent electrostatic charge buildup or following servicing precautions and any of the safety
IC Remove/Replacement Some chassis circuit boards have slotted holes (oblong) through Circuit Board Foil Repair which the IC leads are inserted and then bent flat against the Excessive heat applied to the copper foil of any printed circuit circuit foil. When holes are the slotted type, the following technique board will weaken the adhesive that bonds the foil to the circuit should be used to remove and replace the IC. When working with board causing the foil to separate from or "lift-off" the bo
SPECIFICATION NOTE : Specifications and others are subject to change without notice for improvement. 1. Application range 3. Test method This spec sheet is applied all of the 19”, 22”, 26”, 32” LCD TV 1) Performance: LGE TV test method followed with LA04A chassis. 2) Demanded other specification - Safety : UL, CSA, IEC specification - EMC: FCC, ICES, IEC specification 2. Requirement for Test Model Market Appliance Each part is tested as below without special appointment. 19LD350-UB North Ame
5. Chrominance & Luminance 5.1. 32LD350-UB (AUO) No. Item Min Typ Max Unit Remarks 2 1 Max Luminance Module 245 294 cd/m (Center 1-point / Full White Pattern) Set 300 380 2 Luminance uniformity 3 Color coordinate RED X Typ. 0.64 Typ. (Default) Y -0.03 0.33 +0.03 GREEN X 0.29 Y 0.60 BLUE X 0.15 Y 0.05 WHITE X 0.28 Y 0.29 4 Contrast ratio 1680:1 2100:1 10000:1 15000:1 6 Color Temperature Cool x:0.267 x:0.269 x:0.271 oK The W/B Tolerance is y:0.271 y:0.273 y:0.275 ±0.015 for Adjustment Medium x:0.
6. Component Video Input (Y, CB/PB, CR/PR) No Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(kHz) Pixel clock Proposed 1. 720*480 15.73 60 13.5135 SDTV ,DVD 480I 2. 720*480 15.73 59.94 13.5 SDTV ,DVD 480I 3. 720*480 31.50 60 27.027 SDTV 4. 720*480 31.47 59.94 27.0 SDTV 5. 1280*720 45.00 60.00 74.25 HDTV 6. 1280*720 44.96 59.94 74.176 HDTV 7. 1920*1080 33.75 60.00 74.25 HDTV 8. 1920*1080 33.72 59.94 74.176 HDTV 9. 1920*1080 67.500 60 148.50 HDTV 10. 1920*1080 67.432 59.94 148.352 H
8. HDMI input (PC/DTV) No Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(kHz) Pixel clock Proposed PC DDC 1 640*350 31.469 70.08 25.17 EGA X 2 720*400 31.469 70.08 28.32 DOS O 3 640*480 31.469 59.94 25.17 VESA(VGA) O 4 800*600 37.879 60.31 40.00 VESA(SVGA) O 5 1024*768 48.363 60.00 65.00 VESA(XGA) O 6 1280*768 47.776 59.87 79.50 CVT(WXGA) X 7 1360*768 47.720 59.799 84.75 CVT(WXGA) O DTV 1 720*480 31.5 60 27.027 SDTV 480P 2 720*480 31.47 59.94 27.00 SDTV 480P 3 1280*720 45.00 60.00 74
ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION 1. Application range 4. Automatic Adjustment This spec. sheet applies to LA04A Chassis applied LCD TV all 4.1. ADC Adjustment models manufactured in TV factory (1) Overview ADC adjustment is needed to find the optimum black level and gain in Analog-to-Digital device and to compensate RGB deviation. 2. Specification (2) Equipment & Condition 2.1 Because this is not a hot chassis, it is not necessary 1) Jig (RS-232C protocol) to use an isolation transformer. However, the
5.2 EDID/DDC Download 5. Manual Adjustment 5.1. ADC(Saturn5) Adjustment (1) Overview (1) Overview It is a VESA regulation. A PC or a MNT will display an ADC adjustment is needed to find the optimum black level optimal resolution through information sharing without any and gain in Analog-to-Digital device and to compensate necessity of user input. It is a realization of “Plug and Play”. RGB deviation. (2) Equipment (2) Equipment & Condition Adjust remocon. 1) Adjust Remocon Since embedde
HDMI II [C/S: XXAA] 5.3. White Balance Adjustment EDID Block 0 table = (1) Overview W/B adj. Objective & How-it-works - Objective: To reduce each Panel’s W/B deviation - How-it-works: When R/G/B gain in the OSD is at 192, it means the panel is at its Full Dynamic Range. In order to prevent saturation of Full Dynamic range and data, one of R/G/B is fixed at 192, and the other two is lowered to find the desired value. - Adj. condition : normal temperature 1) Surrounding Temperature: 25±5
2) Adjustment Map * Adj. condition and cautionary items Applied Model : 19LD350-UB, 22LD350-UB, 26LD350-UB, 1) Lighting condition in surrounding area 32LD350-UB Surrounding lighting should be lower 10 lux. Try to isolate adj. area into dark surrounding. ITEM Command Data Range Default 2) Probe location (Hex.) (Decimal) - LCD: Color Analyzer (CA-210) probe should be Cmd 1 Cmd 2 Min Max within 10cm and perpendicular of the module Cool R-Gain j g 00 C0 surface (80°~ 100°) 3) Aging time G-Gain j h 0
5.4. HDCP SETTING 6. GND and Internal Pressure check - HDCP setting is not necessary in Saturn5 model. 6.1. Method 1) GND & Internal Pressure auto-check preparation - Check that Power Cord is fully inserted to the SET. 5.5 Option selection per country (If loose, re-insert) (1) Overview 2) Perform GND & Internal Pressure auto-check - Option selection is only done for models in Non-USA - Unit fully inserted Power cord, Antenna cable and A/V North America due to rating arrive to the auto-check proc
7. USB S/W Download (option) (1) Put the USB Stick to the USB socket (2) Automatically detecting update file in USB Stick - If your downloaded program version in USB Stick is Low, it didn’t work. But your downloaded version is High, USB data is automatically detecting (3) Show the message “Copying files from memory” (4) Updating is staring. (5) Updating Completed, The TV will restart automatically (6) If your TV is turned on, check your updated version and Tool option. (explain the Tool option,
EXPLODED VIEW IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and EXPLODED VIEW. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent X-RADIATION, Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. Copyright LG Electroni
IC102 NAND FLASH MEMORY+3.3V_Normal NUMONIX HY27US08121B-TPCB +3.3V_Normal IC102-*1 NAND512W3A2CN6E NC_1 NC_29 1 48 NC_2 NC_28 2 47 IC100 NC_3 NC_27 3 46 NC_4 NC_26 4 45 /PF_CE0 NC_1 NC_5 5 44 I/O7 NC_28 S5 Reset MSD3159GV C186 20pF NC_6 6 43 I/O6 1 48 H : Serial Flash RB 7 42 I/O5 R 8 41 I/O4 L : NAND Flash E 9 40 NC_25 NC_2 NC_27 NC_7 10 39 NC_24 2 47 R252 NC_8 NC_23 /PF_CE1 11 38 1M X100 VDD_1 VDD_2 PCM_A[0-7] 12 37 001:V17 D4 B3 VSS_1 VSS_2 H : 16 bit NC_3 NC_26 HWRESET 12MHz 13 36 S5/S6_Res
+3.3V_Normal +3.3V_VDDP L101 BLM18PG121SN1D +1.26V_VDDC C164 C170 C176 C189 C167 C173 C179 C184 C195 C196 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF C166 C169 C172 C175 C178 C183 C188 C193 C198 C2104 C2109 C2115 C2119 C2120 C2123 C2124 C2125 C2126 C2127 C2128 C2129 C2130 C2131 C2132 C2133 C2134 C2135 C2136 C2137 C163 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.1uF 0.
S D 15V-->3.6V 20V-->3.5V +5V_Normal +12V/+15V +24V/+15V +12V/+15V +3.5V_ST 24V-->3.48V +3.5V_ST PANEL_POWER 12V-->3.58V R488 100K ST_3.5V-->3.5V IC408 FROM LIPS & POWER B/D NCP803SN293 C442 C438 POWER_DET C436 10uF 0.1uF New item VCC RESET PANEL_VCC 3 2 0.01uF 16V +3.5V_ST 16V 25V RT1P141C-T112 OPT Q409 1 Q402 AO3407A GND +24V/+15V 1 3 C443 R406 4.7K 4.7uF +3.5V_ST G 2 NORMAL_26~32 16V L407 R401 C +12V P403 OPT MLB-201209-0120P-N2 RL_ON 10K FW20020-24S R431 C451 IC409 B Q401 1uF 22K NL17SZ08DFT
CONTROL IR & LED +3.5V_ST R2404 R2405 10K 10K 1% 1% P2402 12507WR-03L L2405 BLM18PG121SN1D 19"~22" 19"~22" 1 2 L2406 BLM18PG121SN1D D2406 D2407 3 C2411 C2412 19"~22" 0.1uF 0.1uF 5.6V 5.6V 16V 16V 19"~22" 19"~22" 4 19"~22" 19"~22" 26"~32" L2401 R2401 BLM18PG121SN1D 100 OPT KEY1 EYEQ D2403 D2402 R2411 CDS3C05HDMI1 C2401 5.6V 100 5.6V 0.1uF AMOTECH SCL_SUB/AMP P2401 26"~32" 26"~32" C2408 12507WR-12L 1000pF 50V OPT L2402 R2402 BLM18PG121SN1D SCL 100 1 KEY2 EYEQ 26"~32" C2402 D2401 R2412 0.1uF 100 SD
|1||LG Electronics 1199LLUU5500||Flat Panel Television||19|
|2||LG Electronics 141K TX)||Flat Panel Television||19|
|3||LG Electronics 15LC1R||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||LG Electronics 15LA6R||Flat Panel Television||27|
|5||LG Electronics 1199LLUU4400||Flat Panel Television||21|