Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LN54-Z. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LN54-Z.
If looking through the LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LN54-Z user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LN54-Z but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 32LN54-Z. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Internal Use Only
North/Latin America http://aic.lgservice.com
CHASSIS : LD31B/LD36B
MODEL : 32LN54** 32LN54**-Z*
BEFORE SERVICING THE CHASSIS,
READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
P/NO : MFL67729503 (1306-REV00) Printed in Korea
CONTENTS CONTENTS .............................................................................................. 2 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ........................................................................ 3 SERVICING PRECAUTIONS ................................................................... 4 SPECIFICATION ...................................................................................... 6 ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION ............................................................. 10 BLO
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and Exploded View. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. General Guidance Leakage Current Hot Check
SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION: Before servicing receivers covered by this service 2. After removing an electrical assembly equipped with ES manual and its supplements and addenda, read and follow the devices, place the assembly on a conductive surface such as SAFETY PRECAUTIONS on page 3 of this publication. aluminum foil, to prevent electrostatic charge buildup or expo- NOTE: If unforeseen circumstances create conflict between the sure of the assembly. following servicing precautions and any
IC Remove/Replacement 3. Solder the connections. Some chassis circuit boards have slotted holes (oblong) through CAUTION: Maintain original spacing between the replaced which the IC leads are inserted and then bent flat against the cir- component and adjacent components and the circuit board to cuit foil. When holes are the slotted type, the following technique prevent excessive component temperatures. should be used to remove and replace the IC. When working with boards using the familiar r
SPECIFICATION NOTE : Specifications and others are subject to change without notice for improvement. 1. Application range 3. Test method This specification is applied to the LED TV used LD31B/ 1) Performance: LGE TV test method followed LD36B chassis. 2) Demanded other specification - Safety : CE, IEC specification - EMC : CE, IEC 2. Requirement for Test Each part is tested as below without special appointment. 1) Temperature: 25 °C ± 5 °C(77 °F ± 9 °F), CST: 40 °C ± 5 °C 2) Relative Humidit
No. Item Specification Remarks Analogue TV 1) PAL-BG Analogue TV : (RF) VHF: E2 to E12, UHF : E21 to E69 2) PAL-DK (CATV) S1 to S20, HYPER: S21 to S47 3) PAL-I/I’ 4) SECAM-BG Digital TV : VHF, UHF 5) SECAM-DK 2 Broadcasting system 6) SECAM L/L’ Satellite TV : VHF, UHF, C-Band, Ku-Band Digital TV 1) DVB-T/C/T2 * DVB-T2 ( T2 model only support ) * DVB-S/S2 (Satellite model only support ) Satellite Digital TV 1) DVB-T/C/S/S2 ► DVB-T - Guard Interval(Bitrate_Mbit/s) 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 - Modulati
5. Video resolutions (2D) 5.1. Component Input (Y, CB/PB, CR/PR) No. Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq(Hz) Pixel clock(MHz) Proposed 1 720*576 15.625 50.00 13.5 SDTV ,DVD 576I 2 720*480 15.73 60.00 13.5135 SDTV ,DVD 480I 3 720*480 15.73 59.94 13.50 SDTV ,DVD 480I 4 720*576 31.25 50.00 27.00 SDTV 576P 5 720*480 31.50 60.00 27.027 SDTV 480P 6 720*480 31.47 59.94 27.00 SDTV 480P 7 1280*720 37.50 50.00 74.25 HDTV 720P 8 1280*720 45.00 60.00 74.25 HDTV 720P 9 1280*720 44.96 59.94 74.176 HDTV 720P 10 1920
6. Video resolutions (3D) 6.1. HDMI Input No. Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq(Hz) Pixel clock(MHz) Proposed 3D input proposed mode 1. 1920*1080 53.95 / 54 23.98 / 24 148.35/148.5 HDTV 1080P Frame packing 2. 1280*720 89.9 / 90 59.94/60 148.35/148.5 HDTV 720P Frame packing 3. 1280*720 75 50 148.5 HDTV 720P Frame packing 4 1920*1080 67.5 60 148.5 HDTV 1080P Side by Side(half), Top and bottom 5 1920*1080 56.3 50 148.5 HDTV 1080P Side by Side(half), Top and bottom 6 1280*720 45 60 74.25 HDTV 720P Side
ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION (4) Click "Connect" tab. If "Can't" is displayed, check connection 1. Application Range between computer, jig, and set. This specification sheet is applied to all of the LED TV with LD31B / LD36B chassis. (2) (3) 2. Designation (1) The adjustment is according to the order which is designated and which must be followed, according to the plan which can be changed only on agreeing. (2) Power adjustment : Free Voltage. (3) Magnetic Field Condition: Nil. (4) Input s
* After downloading, have to adjust Tool Option again. 3.3. EDID data (1) Push "IN-START" key in service remote control. (1) HD HDMI EDID data(2D Model) (2) Select "Tool Option 1" and push "OK" key. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F (3) Punch in the number. (Each model has their number) 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 1E 6D a b (4) Completed selecting Tool option. 10 c 01 03 80 A0 5A 78 0A EE 91 A3 54 4C 99 26 20 0F 50 54 A1 08 00 31 40 45 40 61 40 71 40 01 01 30 01 01 01 01 01 01 66 21 50 B0 51 00 1B
* Connecting picture of the measuring instrument 3.4 Function Check (On Automatic control) - Check display and sound Inside PATTERN is used when W/B is controlled. Connect to ■ Check Input and Signal items. auto controller or push Adjustment R/C POWER ON → 1) TV Enter the mode of White-Balance, the pattern will come out. 2) AV (SCART / CVBS) 3) COMPONENT (480i) 4) HDMI * Display and Sound check is executed by Remote control. Full White Pattern CA-210 COLOR
* Manual W/B process using adjust Remote control. 4.2. 3D function test ▪ After enter Service Mode by pushing "ADJ" key, (Pattern Generator MSHG-600, MSPG-6100[Support HDMI1.4]) ▪ Enter White Balance by pushing " " key at "8. White ► * HDMI mode NO. 872 , pattern No.83 Balance". (1) Please input 3D test pattern like below. EZ ADJUST 0. Tool Option1 Whit Balance 1. Tool Option2 Color Temp. ◄ ► 2. Tool Option3 Cool R-Gain 172 3. Tool Option4 G-Gain 172 4. Tool Option5 B-Gain 192 5. Tool Option
4.4. MHL Test 6. Model name & Serial number D/L (1) Turn on TV ▪ Press "Power on" key of service remote control. (2) Select HDMI2 mode using input Menu. (Baud rate : 115200 bps) (3) Set MHL Zig(M1S0D3617) using MHL input, output and ▪ Connect RS232 Signal Cable to RS-232 Jack. ▪ Write Serial number power cord. ▪ Must check the serial number at the Diagnostics of SET UP menu. (4) Connect HDMI cable between MHL Zig and HDMI4 port. (Refer to below). 6.1. Signal Table CMD LENGTH ADH ADL DATA_1 .
* Manual Download(Model Name and Serial Number) 7. MAC Address & CI+ key download If the TV set is downloaded by OTA or Service man, sometimes model name or serial number is initialized.(Not always) 7.1 MAC Address There is impossible to download by bar code scan, so It need 7.1.1 Equipment & Condition Manual download. ▪ Play file : Serial.exe 1) Press the "Instart" key of Adjustment remote control. ▪ MAC Address edit 2) Go to the menu "6.Model Number D/L" like below photo. ▪ Input Start / En
7.2 LAN Inspection 7.2.1. Equipment & Condition ▪ Each other connection to LAN Port of IP Hub and Jig 7.2.2. LAN inspection solution ▪ LAN Port connection with PCB ▪ Network setting at MENU Mode of TV ▪ Setting automatic IP ▪ Setting state confirmation -> If automatic setting is finished, you confirm IP and MAC Address. 7.3. LAN PORT INSPECTION(PING TEST) Connect SET -> LAN port == PC -> LAN Port SET PC 7.3.1. Equipment setting (1) Play the LAN Port Test PROGRAM. (2) Input IP set up for an ins
BLOCK DIAGRAM 1. [LD31B] DVB-T/C/S2(2D/3D) CI Slot Copyright © LG Electronics. Inc. All rights reserved. LGE Internal Use Only - 17 - Only for training and service purposes LVDS X-tal FPC(51P) 24M (FHD/50Hz) AIR/Cable AIF, DIF TDSQ-G501D(B) SIF SERIAL FLASH SPI IC1300 (8M bit) (LGIT) MX25L8005M2I Seattleite FE_TS DDR3 1Gb DDR3 2Gb DDR3 Add. DDR3 1Gb IC1202 IC1201 IC1201 DDR3 Data H5TQ1G63EFR -PBC H5TQ2G63DFR -PBC LNB H5TQ1G63EFR -PBC LNB OUT A8303SESTR -T EEPROM 256Kbit I2C (IC2701) 2D
2. [LD31B] DVB-T2/C/S2(2D_3D) CI Slot Copyright © LG Electronics. Inc. All rights reserved. LGE Internal Use Only - 18 - Only for training and service purposes LVDS X-tal FPC(51P) (FHD/50Hz) 24M AIR/Cable ATV_Video (Analog) TDSQ-G601D(B) SERIAL FLASH ATV_SIF (Analog) SPI IC1300 (8M bit) (LGIT) MX25L8005M2I Seattleite FE_TS DDR3 1Gb DDR3 2Gb DDR3 Add. DDR3 1Gb IC1202 IC1201 IC1201 DDR3 Data H5TQ1G63EFR -PBC H5TQ2G63DFR -PBC LNB H5TQ1G63EFR -PBC LNB OUT A8303SESTR -T EEPROM 256Kbit I2C (IC2
3. [LD36B] DVB-T/C(2D) CI Slot Copyright © LG Electronics. Inc. All rights reserved. LGE Internal Use Only - 19 - Only for training and service purposes LVDS X-tal FPC(51P/30P) 24M (FHD/HD/50Hz) AIR/Cable TDSS- AIF, DIF SERIAL FLASH G501D(B) SPI IC1300 (8M bit) SIF MX25L8005M2I (LGIT) DDR3 Add. DDR3 2Gb IC1201 DDR3 Data H5TQ2G63DFR -PBC I2C EEPROM 256Kbit CVBS, Y/Pb/Pr, L/R IC104 Component1 R1EX2425BSAS0A FE_ VOUT NAND FLASH F-SCART IC102 (1Gbit) SC1_CVBS_IN K9F1G08U0D -SCB0 SC1_R/G/B S7L
EXPLODED VIEW IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and EXPLODED VIEW. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent X-RADIATION, Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. Copyright © LG Electronics. In
|1||LG Electronics 1199LLUU5500||Flat Panel Television||19|
|2||LG Electronics 141K TX)||Flat Panel Television||32|
|3||LG Electronics 15LC1R||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||LG Electronics 15LA6R||Flat Panel Television||19|
|5||LG Electronics 1199LLUU4400||Flat Panel Television||25|