Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 37LC2R. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 37LC2R.
If looking through the LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 37LC2R user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 37LC2R but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 37LC2R. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
CHASSIS : LP62C
FACTORY MODEL : 37LC2R-TH / 42LC2R-TH
MODEL : 37LC2R / 42LC2R
BEFORE SERVICING THE CHASSIS,
READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
CONTENTS CONTENTS .............................................................................................. 2 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ..........................................................................3 SPECIFICATION ........................................................................................6 ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION................................................................11 TROUBLE SHOOTING ............................................................................16 B
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and Replacement Parts List. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent X-RADIATION, Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. Before returning the r
SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION: Before servicing receivers covered by this service unit under test. manual and its supplements and addenda, read and follow the 2. After removing an electrical assembly equipped with ES SAFETY PRECAUTIONS on page 3 of this publication. devices, place the assembly on a conductive surface such as NOTE: If unforeseen circumstances create conflict between the aluminum foil, to prevent electrostatic charge buildup or following servicing precautions and any of the safety
IC Remove/Replacement Some chassis circuit boards have slotted holes (oblong) through Circuit Board Foil Repair which the IC leads are inserted and then bent flat against the Excessive heat applied to the copper foil of any printed circuit circuit foil. When holes are the slotted type, the following technique board will weaken the adhesive that bonds the foil to the circuit should be used to remove and replace the IC. When working with board causing the foil to separate from or "lift-off" the bo
SPECIFICATION NOTE : Specifications and others are subject to change without notice for improvement. 1. Application range 3. Test method This specification is applied to LP62C chassis. 3.1 Performance : LGE TV test method followed 3.2 Demanded other specification 2. Requirement for Test Safety : CE, IEC Specification Testing for standard of each part must be followed in below EMC : CE, IEC condition. (1) Temperature : 25°C±5°C(77±9°F), CST : 40±5 (2) Humidity : 65%±10% (3) Power : Standard input
5. General Specification No Item Specification Remark 1 Panel 37", 42" TFT WXGA LCD 2 Frequency range H : 31 ~ 61KhzV : 56 ~ 75Hz PC Input 3 Control Function 1) Contrast/Brightness 2) H-Position / V-Position 3) Tracking : Clock / Phase 4) Auto Configure 5) Reset 4 Component Jack Y/Pb/Pr : 1EA ZH (480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i) Y/Pb/Pr : 2EA TH 5 Power ON LED Power consumption White ≤ 190W(37") ≤ 230W(42") Stand by RED ≤ 1W 6 LCD Module Outline 37" 877.0 x 516.8 x 55.5 (H)mmx(V)mmx(D)mm Dimens
6.2. 37LC2R-TH/37LC2R-ZH(Only AUO Module) No Parameter Symbol Value Unit Remark Min Typ Max 1. Contrast Ratio CR 32", 37" 800 1200 (*) Normal Mode 42" 700 1000 - 100IRE Full white window pattern - APC : Clear (Dynamic) 2 2. Surface Luminance, LWH 360 450 Cd/m (*) Normal Mode white - 100IRE Full white window pattern - APC : Clear (Dynamic) 3. White Coordinate Normal X axis 0.280 0.283 0.286 - 85IRE Full White Pattern Y axis 0.295 0.298 0.301 - APC : Standard Cool X axis 0.271 0.274 0.277 Y axis
8. Component Video Input (Y, PB, PR) No Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(kHz) Pixel clock(MHz) Remarks 1. 720 x 480 15.73 59.94 13.500 SDTV, DVD 480I(525I) 2. 720 x 480 15.75 60.00 13.514 SDTV, DVD 480I(525I) 3. 720 x 576 15.625 50.00 13.500 SDTV, DVD 576I(625I) 4. 720 x 480 31.47 59.94 27.000 SDTV 480P 5. 720 x 480 31.50 60.00 27.027 SDTV 480P 6. 720 x 576 31.25 50.00 27.000 SDTV 576P 7. 1280 x 720 44.96 59.94 74.176 HDTV 720P 8. 1280 x 720 45.00 60.00 74.250 HDTV 720P 9. 1280 x 720 37.50 50.00 7
11. HDMI Input ( PC ) No Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(kHz) Pixel clock(MHz) Remarks 1 720 x 400 31.469 70.08 28.32 DOS 2 640 x 480 31.469 59.94 25.17 VESA(VGA) 3 640 x 480 37.500 75.00 31.50 VESA(VGA) 4 800 x 600 37.879 60.31 40.00 VESA(SVGA) 5 800 x 600 46.875 75.00 49.50 VESA(SVGA) 6. 832 x 624 49.725 74.55 57.28 Macintosh 7 1024 x 768 48.363 60.00 65.00 VESA(XGA) 8 1024 x 768 56.476 70.06 75.00 VESA(XGA) 9 1024 x 768 60.023 75.02 78.75 VESA(XGA) 10 1280 x 768 47.693 59.99 80.125 WXGA(42XGA,
ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION 1. Application Range 4. EDID This spec. sheet is applied to all of the LP62A/B/C Caution chassis(H3-High) manufactured at LG TV Plant all over the * Use the proper signal cable for EDID Download world. - Analog EDID : Pin3 exists - Digital EDID : Pin3 exists 2. Specification => Caution: - Never connect HDMI & DVI-D & DVI-A Cable at 2.1 Because this is not a hot chassis, it is not necessary to the same time. use an isolation transformer. However, the use of isolation - U
d. Model Name/Monitor Name: Master pattern generator like MSPG-925) - If Minimum Black Level and/or Maximum White Model Name Level is not correct, Do select 100% Color Bar 37LC2R-TH 00 00 00 FC 00 33 37 4C 43 32 52 2D 54 48 0A 20 20 20 Pattern. 42LC2R-TH 00 00 00 FC 00 34 32 4C 43 32 52 2D 54 48 0A 20 20 20 e. Checksum: Changeable by total EDID data 5. ADC Calibration 5.1 Adjustment of RF/AV/S-VIDEO * Required Equipments • Remote controller for adjustment (Fig. 2) • 802F Pattern Generator, Maste
=> Caution : Before White-balance, the AV ADC should 6.2 Auto white Balance (AV) be done. (ZH:AV3, TH:AV1, MH:VIDEO1) 1) LPL Module Data => After Aging, When the procedure is changed White Command1 Command2 Set ID Min Max balance adjustment, it will be canceled Heat_run mode auto. Input Select XB B 00 00h 90h (Notice : Before White-balance, change input mode Move R-Gain J A 00 00h E0h to AV3(ZH) or AV1(TH) or VIDEO1(MH) by using the FRONT-AV KEY on Remote controller.) G-Gain J B 00 00h E0h B-G
7. Shipping Conditions No Item Condition Remark 1 Power Off 2 Volume Level 30 3 Main Picture Input TV 4 Main Last Channel Pr 01 5 Mute Off 6 ARC 16 : 9 7 Station Auto Programme Manual Programme Programme Edit Favorite Programme None 8 Picture PSM Dynamic Dynamic Contrast 100 Brightness 50 Colour 50 Sharpness 50 CSM Normal XD Auto Advanced Reset 9 Sound SSM Flat Off AVL Off Balance 0 50 50 Speaker On 10 Time Clock --:-- User control Off time Off On time Off Auto sleep Off 11 Special Language Engl
SVC REMOCON NO KEY FUNTION REAMARK To turn the TV on or off 1 POWER To turn the TV on automatically if the power is supplied to the TV. (Use the 2 POWER ON POWER key to deactivate): It should be deactivated when delivered. To activate the mute function. 3 MUTE To check TV screen image easily. Shortcut keys 4 P-CHECK To check TV screen sound easily Shortcut keys 5 S-CHECK To select size of the main screen (Normal, Spectacle, Wide or Zoom) Shortcut keys 6 ARC Switch to closed caption broadcasting
- 16 - TROUBLESHOOTING 1. No power Start check No It is identical Doesn’t the Is the Interface with power off screen whole come signal operated? Yes No condition? out? Yes No 1. Check the Power off 2. Check the Interface No condition signal condition Doesn’t the Doesn’t the Doesn’t the Doesn’t the Doesn’t the VSC low pressure output 5V monitor signal St-by 5V signal VSC signal RL_ON Low pressure output Yes No No No come out? come out? come out? come out? come out? Yes Yes Yes Yes No
- 17 - 2. VSC Board 2-1. No Power (1) Symptom 1) Minute discharge doesn’t occur at module. 2) Front LED doesn’t come into action (2). Check follow Is the Power Cord Plug in Power Cord plug in ? No Yes Is the Line Filter Connect Cable (SC101) and PSU connected? No Yes Is the Fuse(F101) Replace Fuse of PSU is normal? No Yes Is it connect that Connect Cable PSU and 13Pin cable in No VSC board? Yes After remove the cable connect to Power Board(except the CN101 connection cable), authoriz
- 18 - 2-2. No Raster - LCD (1) Symptom 1) Does’t minute discharge at module. 2) It maintains the condition where the front LED is normal. (2) Check follow 'Inverter_On' Is the th Is the Inverter Signal is High of 5 pin in inverter 24V on power Check the Power board. On or Off P1000 on Off No Yes board normal Main board Yes No On 1. Check the Inverter connector 1. Check the Main board 2. Check the LCD Module Is the link cable 1. Reconnect the link cable in P804 normal? No Yes Is output th
- 19 - 2-3. In case of occur strange screen into specific mode 2-3-1. In case of doesn’t display the OSD (1) Symptom 1) LED is White 2) The minute discharge work continuously (2) Check follow Is the LVDS cable Is the LVDS cable Replace cable. connected well? normal? No Yes No Yes Cable inserts well. Is the VSC Board IC800' operation Replace VSC B/D normal? No is normal? Yes No Replace FIL8668 IC(IC800). Yes Is the Ctrl Board of Replace Ctrl Board in Plasma panel Module normal? Plasma No Is
- 20 - 2-3-2. In the case of doesn't work normally at specific input mode (1) Symptom 1) The screen doesn't work normally at specific input mode (RF, AV, Component, RGB, HDMI) (2) Check follow 1) Check the all input model if all input display normally. 2) Check the PIP and Double Window if it display normally.(Re-Check it Swap) (3) In case of unusual situation from RF mode Is normal the Is the Tuner Cable Input voltage, IIC Is the Tuner normal? Communication and CVBS connected well? No No outp
|1||LG Electronics 1199LLUU5500||Flat Panel Television||19|
|2||LG Electronics 141K TX)||Flat Panel Television||21|
|3||LG Electronics 15LC1R||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||LG Electronics 15LA6R||Flat Panel Television||30|
|5||LG Electronics 1199LLUU4400||Flat Panel Television||12|