Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 47CS560-ZD. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 47CS560-ZD.
If looking through the LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 47CS560-ZD user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 47CS560-ZD but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television 47CS560-ZD. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Internal Use Only
North/Latin America http://aic.lgservice.com
CHASSIS : LD01M
MODEL : 47CS560 47CS560-ZD
BEFORE SERVICING THE CHASSIS,
READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
P/NO : MFL67360730 (1204-REV00) Printed in Korea
CONTENTS CONTENTS .............................................................................................. 2 PRODUCT SAFETY ..................................................................................3 SPECIFICATION ........................................................................................6 ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION .................................................................9 TROUBLE SHOOTING ...........................................................................
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and Exploded View. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. Leakage Current Hot Check (See below Figure)
SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION: Before servicing receivers covered by this service 2. After removing an electrical assembly equipped with ES manual and its supplements and addenda, read and follow the devices, place the assembly on a conductive surface such as SAFETY PRECAUTIONS on page 3 of this publication. aluminum foil, to prevent electrostatic charge buildup or NOTE: If unforeseen circumstances create conflict between the exposure of the assembly. following servicing precautions and any of t
IC Remove/Replacement Circuit Board Foil Repair Some chassis circuit boards have slotted holes (oblong) through Excessive heat applied to the copper foil of any printed circuit which the IC leads are inserted and then bent flat against the board will weaken the adhesive that bonds the foil to the circuit circuit foil. When holes are the slotted type, the following technique board causing the foil to separate from or "lift-off" the board. The should be used to remove and replace the IC. When work
SPECIFICATION NOTE : Specifications and others are subject to change without notice for improvement. 1. Application range 3. Test method This specification is applied to the LCD TV used LD01M 1) Performance: LGE TV test method followed chassis. 2) Demanded other specification - Safety: CE, IEC specification - EMC:CE, IEC 2. Requirement for Test Each part is tested as below without special appointment. 1) Temperature: 25 ºC ± 5 ºC(77 ºF ± 9 ºF), CST: 40 ºC ± 5 ºC 2) Relative Humidity : 65 % ±
5. Component Video Input (Y, CB/PB, CR/PR) Specification No. Remark Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq(Hz) 1.720x480 15.73 60.00 SDTV,DVD 480i 2.720x480 15.63 59.94 SDTV,DVD 480i 3. 720x480 31.47 59.94 480p 4. 720x480 31.50 60.00 480p 5. 720x576 15.625 50.00 SDTV,DVD 625 Line 6.720x576 31.25 50.00 HDTV 576p 7. 1280x720 45.00 50.00 HDTV 720p 8. 1280x720 44.96 59.94 HDTV 720p 9.1280x720 45.00 60.00 HDTV 720p 10.1920x1080 31.25 50.00 HDTV 1080i 11. 1920x1080 33.75 60.00 HDTV 1080i 12.1920x1080 33.72 59.
7. HDMI Input (PC/DTV) (1) DTV Mode No. Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(Hz) Pixel clock(MHz) Proposed Remark 1. 720*480 31.469 / 31.5 59.94 / 60 27.00 / 27.03 SDTV 480P 2.720*576 31.25 50 54 SDTV 576P 3.1280*720 37.500 50 74.25 HDTV 720P 4. 1280*720 44.96 / 45 59.94 / 60 74.17 / 74.25 HDTV 720P 5. 1920*1080 33.72 / 33.75 59.94 / 60 74.17 / 74.25 HDTV 1080I 6.1920*1080 28.125 50.00 74.25 HDTV 1080I 7. 1920*1080 26.97 / 27 23.97 / 24 74.17 / 74.25 HDTV 1080P 8. 1920*1080 33.716 / 33.75 29.976 / 30.
ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION 4) Click “Connect” tab. If “Can’t” is displayed, check connection 1. Application Range between computer, jig, and set. This specification sheet is applied to all of the LCD TV with LD01M chassis. (2) (3) 2. Designation 1) The adjustment is according to the order which is designated and which must be followed, according to the plan which can be changed only on agreeing. 2) Power Adjustment: Free Voltage Please Check the Speed : To use speed between 3) Magnetic Field Cond
* After downloading, have to adjust Tool Option again. 3.3. EDID data (1) Push “IN-START” key in service manual control. (1) FHD RGB EDID data (2) Select ‘Tool Option 1’ and push ‘OK’ key. 01 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B CD E F (3) Punch in the number. (Each models has their number.) 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 1E 6D a b (4) Correction Tool option is completed. 10 c 01 03 68 10 09 780A EE 91A3 54 4C 99 26 20 0F 50 54 A1 08 00 81 80 61 40 45 40 31 40 01 01 3.1. ADC Process 30 01 01 01 01 01 01 02 3A 80 18
* Auto-control interface and directions 3.4. Function Check 1) Adjust in the place where the influx of light like floodlight (1) Check display and sound around is blocked. (illumination is less than 10 lux). - Check Input and Signal items. (cf. work instructions) 2) Adhere closely the Color Analyzer (CA210) to the module 1) TV less than 10cm distance, keep it with the surface of the 2) AV Module and Color Analyzer’s Prove vertically.(80º ~ 100º). 3) COMPONENT1/2 (480i) 3) Aging time 4) RGB (PC :
4.2. EYE-Q function check 6. Model name & Serial number D/L Step 1) Turn on the TV set. • Press “Power on” key of service remote control. Step 2) Press “EYE” key on Adjustment remote control. (Baud rate : 115200 bps) Step 3) Cover the Eye Q sensor at the front of set for 6 seconds. • Connect RS232 Signal Cable to RS-232 Jack. Step 4) Check the value of Sensor Data. It must be below 10. • Write Serial number by use RS-232. If not so, the Eye Q sensor may have some defect. • Must check the serial
* Manual Download (Model Name and Serial Number) => Check the Download to CI+ Key value in LGset. If the TV set is downloaded by OTA or Service man, sometimes (1) Check the method of CI+ Key value. model name or serial number is initialized.(Not always) a. Check the method on Instart menu. There is impossible to download by bar code scan, so It need Manual download. 1) Press the ‘Instart’ key of Adjustment remote control. 2) Go to the menu ‘6.Model Number D/L’ like below photo. 3) Input the Fac
TROUBLESHOOTING 1. Power-up boot check No ok ok Check stand-by Voltage. Main B/D 3.5V Line Check Power connector. Replace Power board. P403 9~12pin : +3.5V_ST Short Check ok No Check Micom Voltage. Replace L404. L404 : +3.5V ok No Check X201 clock. Replace X201. 24 MHz ok No No Check P403 PWR_ON. Re-download software. Replace Mstar(IC101) or Main board. 1pin : 3.3V ok No Check Multi Voltage. Replace Power Board. P403 2pin:24V, 17pin:12V ok Check IC402/3/7 Output Voltage. IC402 : 2.5V No IC403 :
2. Digital TV Video Check RF Cable & Signal ok No Check Tuner 3.3V Power Replace L3703. L3703 ok No Check Tuner 1.8V Power Replace IC3703. IC3703 2 pin : 1.8V ok No Check IF_P/N Signal Bad Tuner. Replace Tuner. TU3700 10/11 Pin ok No Check Mstar LVDS Output. Replace Mstar(IC101) o r Main Board. 3. Analog TV Video Check RF Cable & Signal. ok No Check Tuner 3.3V Power. Replace L3703. L3703 ok No Check Tuner 1.8V Power. Replace IC3703. IC3703 2 pin : 1.8V ok No Check CVBS Signal. Bad Tuner. Repl
4. AV Video Check input signal format. Is it supported? ok Check AV Cable for damage for damage or open conductor. ok No Check JK1604 CVBS Signal Line Replace Jack. R246. ok No Check CVBS_DET Signal. Replace R1666. ok No Check Mstar LVDS Output. Replace Mstar(IC101) or Main Board. 5. Component Video Check input signal format. Is it supported? ok Check Component Cable for damage or open conductor. ok No Check JK1601 or 1603 Replace Jack. Y/PB/PR signal Line. ok No Check COMP_DET Signal. Replace
6. SCART Video Check input signal format. Is it supported? ok Check Component Cable for damage or open conductor. ok No Check JK1602 Replace Jack. R/G/B and sync signal Line. ok No Check SC1_DET Signal. Replace R1614. ok No Check Mstar LVDS Output. Replace Mstar(IC101) or Main Board . 7. RGB Video Check input signal format. Is it supported? ok Check RGB Cable conductors for damage or open conductor. ok Check EDID No I2C Signal Re-download EDID data ,Replace Mstar(IC101) or Main Board. R138, R139
8. HDMI Video Check input signal format. Is it supported? ok Check HDMI Cable conductors for damage or open conductor. ok No Check EDID R4033,R4034,R4035,R4036, Replace the defective IC or re-download EDID data. R4037,R4038 I2C Signal. ok No Check JK801, JK802, JK803. Replace Jack. ok No Check HDMI_DET(HPD). Replace R830,R828,R862. ok No Check HDCP EEPROM(IC103) Replace the defective IC. Power & I2C Signal ok No No Check other set. Check HDMI Signal. Replace Main Board. If no problem, check sign
9. All Source Audio Off Check the TV Speaker Menu. Toggle the Menu. (Menu -> Sound -> TV Speaker) On No Check AMP IC(IC501) Power Replace Amp IC(IC501). 24V or 20V or 15V, 3.3V ok No Check Mstar AUDIO_MASTER_CLK Replace Mstar(IC101) o r Main Board. R148. ok No Check AMP I2C Line Check signal line. Or replace Mstar(IC101). R140, R141. ok No Check Mstar I2S Output Check signal line. Or replace Mstar(IC101). IC501 9,10,11 Pin. ok No Check Output Signal P501 Replace Audio AMP IC(IC501). 1, 2, 3, 4
10. Digital TV Audio Check RF Cable & Signal. ok No Check Tuner 3.3V Power Replace L3703. L3703. ok No Check Tuner 1.8V Power. Replace IC3703. IC3703 2 pin : 1.8V ok No Check IF_P/N Signal Bad Tuner. Replace Tuner. TU3700 10/11 Pin. ok Follow procedure ’9. All source audio’ trouble shooting guide. 11. Analog TV Audio Check RF Cable & Signal. ok No Check Tuner 3.3V Power Replace L3703. L3703. ok No Check Tuner 1.8V Power Replace IC3703. IC3703 2 pin : 1.8V. ok No Check CVBS Signal Bad Tubne
|1||LG Electronics 1199LLUU5500||Flat Panel Television||19|
|2||LG Electronics 141K TX)||Flat Panel Television||29|
|3||LG Electronics 15LC1R||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||LG Electronics 15LA6R||Flat Panel Television||15|
|5||LG Electronics 1199LLUU4400||Flat Panel Television||34|