Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television MPEG2/4, DVB-T2. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television MPEG2/4, DVB-T2.
If looking through the LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television MPEG2/4, DVB-T2 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television MPEG2/4, DVB-T2 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to LG Electronics LG - Life's Good Flat Panel Television MPEG2/4, DVB-T2. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Internal Use Only
North/Latin America http://aic.lgservice.com
CHASSIS : LC31A / LD31T
MODEL : 22LN45** 22LN45**-Z*
BEFORE SERVICING THE CHASSIS,
READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
P/NO : MFL67651304 (1303-REV00) Printed in Korea
CONTENTS CONTENTS .............................................................................................. 2 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ........................................................................ 3 SERVICING PRECAUTIONS ................................................................... 4 SPECIFICATION ...................................................................................... 6 ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION ............................................................... 9 TR
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and Exploded View. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. General Guidance Leakage Current Hot Check
SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION: Before servicing receivers covered by this service 2. After removing an electrical assembly equipped with ES manual and its supplements and addenda, read and follow the devices, place the assembly on a conductive surface such as SAFETY PRECAUTIONS on page 3 of this publication. aluminum foil, to prevent electrostatic charge buildup or expo- NOTE: If unforeseen circumstances create conflict between the sure of the assembly. following servicing precautions and any
IC Remove/Replacement 3. Solder the connections. Some chassis circuit boards have slotted holes (oblong) through CAUTION: Maintain original spacing between the replaced which the IC leads are inserted and then bent flat against the cir- component and adjacent components and the circuit board to cuit foil. When holes are the slotted type, the following technique prevent excessive component temperatures. should be used to remove and replace the IC. When working with boards using the familiar r
SPECIFICATION NOTE : Specifications and others are subject to change without notice for improvement. 1. Application range 3. Test method This specification is applied to the LED TV used LC31A / 1) Performance: LGE TV test method followed LD31T chassis. 2) Demanded other specification - Safety : CE, IEC specification - EMC : CE, IEC 2. Requirement for Test Each part is tested as below without special appointment. 1) Temperature: 25 °C ± 5 °C(77 °F ± 9 °F), CST: 40 °C ± 5 °C 2) Relative Humidit
No. Item Specification Remarks Analogue TV 1) PAL-BG Analogue TV : (RF) VHF: E2 to E12, UHF : E21 to E69 2) PAL-DK (CATV) S1 to S20, HYPER: S21 to S47 3) PAL-I/I’ 4) SECAM-BG Digital TV : VHF, UHF 5) SECAM-DK 2 Broadcasting system 6) SECAM L/L’ Satellite TV : VHF, UHF, C-Band, Ku-Band Digital TV 1) DVB-T/C/T2 * DVB-T2 ( T2 model only support ) * DVB-S/S2 (Satellite model only support ) Satellite Digital TV 1) DVB-T/C/S/S2 ► DVB-T - Guard Interval(Bitrate_Mbit/s)B : 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 - Modulat
5. Timing 5.1. RGB/HDMI (PC) Specification No. Remark Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(Hz) Pixel clock(MHz) 1. 720*400 31.468 70.080 28.321 2. 640*480 31.469 59.940 25.175 3. 640*480 37.500 75.000 31.500 4. 800*600 37.879 60.317 40.000 5. 800*600 46.875 75.000 49.500 6. 1024*768 48.363 60.004 65.000 7. 1024*768 60.023 75.029 78.750 8. 1280*720 45.000 60.000 74.250 9. 1280*800 49.702 59.810 83.500 10. 1366*768 47.717 59.79 85.5 5.2. HDMI (DTV) Specification No. Remark Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.
5.3. Component Specification No. Remark Resolution H-freq(kHz) V-freq.(Hz) Pixel clock(MHz) 1. 720*480 15.730 59.940 13.500 SDTV, DVD 480I(525I) 2. 720*480 15.750 60.000 13.514 SDTV, DVD 480I(525I) 3. 720*576 15.625 50.000 13.500 SDTV, DVD 576I(625I) 50Hz 4. 720*480 31.470 59.940 27.000 SDTV 480P 5. 720*480 31.500 60.000 27.027 SDTV 480P 6. 720*576 31.250 50.000 27.000 SDTV 576P 50Hz 7. 1280*720 44.960 59.940 74.176 HDTV 720P 8. 1280*720 45.000 60.000 74.250 HDTV 720P 9. 1280*720 37.500 50.000 7
ADJUSTMENT INSTRUCTION 4) Click “Read” tab, and then load download file(XXXX.bin) by 1. Application Range clicking “Read”. This document is applied to LC31A / LD31T chassis LED TV which is manufactured in TV(or Monitor) Factory or is (4) produced on the basis of this data. filexxx.bin 2. Designation 1) The adjustment is according to the order which is designated and which must be followed, according to the plan which can be changed only on agreeing. 2) Power adjustment : Free Voltage.
3.1. EDID Process 3.2. Function Check 3.1.1. EDID download 3.2.1. Check display and sound (1) Press "Power only" key of service remote control. *Check Input and Signal items. (cf. work instructions) (2) Press the ADJ KEY on R/C and enter EZ ADJUST 1) TV (3) Enter EDID D/L mode by pushing "►" key at "11. EDID D/L". 2) AV (SCART/CVBS) (4) EDID download is executed automatically. 3) COMPONENT (480i) (5) Press EXIT key on service remote control. 4) RGB(PC : 1366 x 768 @ 60Hz) EZ ADJUST 5) HDMI(PC
4. Total Assembly line process 4.1. Tool option & ADC Check (1) Press "Power on" key of service remote control. (2) Connect USB Port → USB to Serial Adapter (UC-232A) → RS-232C cable → PC(RS-232C port) (3) Check the 'T ool Option'(Refer to the BOM Comments or Adjustment spec) (4) Check the ‘ADC’ is ok. 4.2. Model name & Serial number download 4.2.1. Model name & Serial number D/L 1) Press "Power on" key of service remote control. 2) Connect RS232 Signal Cable to RS-232 Jack. 3) Write Model
4.3. Function Check 4.4. White balance adjustment - Equipment 4.3.1. Check display and sound ■ Check Input and Signal items. (cf. work instructions) (1) Color Analyzer: CA-210 (LED Module : CH 14) 1) TV (2) Adj. Computer(During auto adj., RS-232C protocol is 2) AV (SCART/CVBS) needed) (3) Adjust Remote control 3) COMPONENT (480i) 4) RGB(PC : 1366 x 768 @ 60Hz) 5) HDMI(PC : 1366 x 768 @ 60Hz) RGB Gains are fixed data for each model. 6) PC Audio In Insert RS-232C Jack which is connected with PC
4.5. DPM Operation check ■ Measurement Condition: 100~240V@ 50/60Hz (1) Set Input to RGB-PC and connect D-sub cable to set - RGB Mode. Set Input to HDMI(with Input Label set to PC) and connect HDMI cable to set - HDMI Mode (2) Cut off H sync or V sync of signal. (3) Check DPM operation refer to the below table. Operating Condition Sync(H/V) Video LED(SET) Wattage(W) Sleep mode - Power S/W On Off/Off Off Amber 1 RGB, HDMI ■ HDMI DPM Operating condition - Input Label: HDMI (PC&DVI Mode) MHL C
TROUBLE SHOOTING 1. No Power N N Check Power connector Check C820 All Replace Adapter OK ? Voltage Level (19V) Y N Check IC809 Output Replace IC809 Voltage Level (3.3V_ST) Y N Replace IC802 & Check IC802 output Recheck Voltage Level (12V) Y N Check IC810 Output Replace IC810 Voltage Level (2.5V) Y N Check IC807 Output Replace IC807 Voltage Level (1.5V) Y N Check IC806 Output Replace IC806 Voltage Level (1.15V) Y N Check X201 Clock Replace X201 24MHz Y Replace IC100 Flash Memory Copy
2. No Picture N N Check IC101 Check WLED_ENABLE high Module Replace Main Scaler IC R131 Back Light On ? Y Y Check LED Driver output N Check LED Driver IC1100 (LED Driver B’d P1101 Replace LED Driver IC #1,2,3,4,9,10,11,12) Check Panel power N Replace IC804 P601(#27,28,29,30) 12V IC804Output 12V Y N Check IC101 Check Panel clock Repair Main B/D P601(#9,10) Y N Check FFC Cable for damage Replace Cable or open conductors. Y Replace T-con Board or module 3. No Video - Digital TV Check RF Cable
4. No Video - Component Check input signal format Is it supported? Y Wave form of Comp Y Wave form of Comp Pb Wave form of Comp Pr Check Component Cable Y N Replace JK2800 or Check JK2800 Check Device Y Check signal N Replace R239,R237,R241 R239,R237,R241 C220,C218,C222 C220,C218,C222 Y IC101 has problem Wave form of C218 Wave form of C222 Wave form of C220 5. No Video - RGB Check input signal format Is it supported? Y Check RGB Cable Y N Replace JK400 or Check JK400 Check Device Y N Check Hsy
6. No Video - HDMI Check input signal format Is it supported? Y Check HDMI Cable for damage or open connector Y N Check JK500,501 Replace connector for proper connection or damage Y N Check I2C Signal (JK500,501) Re download EDID data (#15, #16) Y N Replace Scaler(IC101) Check HDCP Key (IC101) 7. No Audio Make sure you can’t hear any audio and Device support the audio signal normally. Y Check Speaker and N its wire connection (P700) Replace connector or Speaker and the resistance Y N Chec
BLOCK DIAGRAM Copyright © LG Electronics. Inc. All rights reserved. LGE Internal Use Only - 19 - Only for training and service purposes Panel SERIAL System Option DDR3: 800MHz Flash EEPROM CI_ADDR[0~14] EEPROM SCL & SDA Option(Only for DVB) DDR3 SDRAM REG DMB DDR3 SDRAM (1GB) LVDS CI_OE [LED Driver IC] 2GB NAND Flash CI_IORD PCM_DATA [0~7] 1 Ch 1GB CI_IOWR CI-WE DDR2 Data[0:15] DDR2 Data[0:15] SPI_CK CI ADDR[0~7] F_RB PCMCIA Slot WLED-Status SPI_CI DDR2 DDR2 PF-OE WLED_ENABLE SPI_CS OVP_SEL
EXPLODED VIEW IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE Many electrical and mechanical parts in this chassis have special safety-related characteristics. These parts are identified by in the Schematic Diagram and EXPLODED VIEW. It is essential that these special safety parts should be replaced with the same components as recommended in this manual to prevent X-RADIATION, Shock, Fire, or other Hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of manufacturer. Copyright © LG Electronics. In
|1||LG Electronics 1199LLUU5500||Flat Panel Television||19|
|2||LG Electronics 141K TX)||Flat Panel Television||30|
|3||LG Electronics 15LC1R||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||LG Electronics 15LA6R||Flat Panel Television||38|
|5||LG Electronics 1199LLUU4400||Flat Panel Television||37|