Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Philips 273E3L. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Philips 273E3L.
If looking through the Philips 273E3L user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Philips 273E3L but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Philips 273E3L. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
EN User manual 1
Customer care and warranty 30
Troubleshooting & FAQs 35
Table of Contents 1 Important ............................................................1 1.1 Safety precautions and maintenance ..................1 1.2 Notational Descriptions ............................................2 1.3 Disposal of product and packing material.......3 2 Setting up the monitor .....................................4 2.1 Installation ..........................................................................4 2.2 Operating the monitor .......................................
1.Important • Do not subject the monitor to severe 1. Important vibration or high impact conditions during operation. This electronic user’s guide is intended for anyone • Do not knock or drop the monitor during who uses the Philips monitor. Take time to read operation or transportation. this user manual before you use your monitor. It contains important information and notes Maintenance regarding operating your monitor. • To protect your monitor from possible damage, do not put exces
1.Impor 1.Important tant • IMPORTANT: Always activate a moving screen 1.2 Notational Descriptions saver program when you leave your monitor unattended. Always activate a periodic screen The following subsections describe notational refresh application if your monitor will display conventions used in this document. unchanging static content. Uninterrupted Notes, Cautions and Warnings display of still or static images over an Throughout this guide, blocks of text may be extended period ma
1.Impor 1.Important tant Recycling Information for Customers 1.3 Disposal of product and packing material Your display is manufactured with high quality materials and components which can be recycled Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment- and reused. WEEE To learn more about our recycling program please visit www.philips.com/about/sustainability/recycling. This marking on the product or on its packaging illustrates that, under European Directive 2002/96/ EC governing used electrical and
2 0 1 1 K o n i n k l i j k e P h i l i p s E l e c t r o n i c s , N . V . A l l r i g h t s r e s e r v e d . U n a u t h o r i z e d d u p l i c a t i o n i s a v i 2. Setting up the monitor 2. Hold the monitor base stand with both hands and 2. Setting up the monitor firmly insert the base stand into the base column. 2.1 Installation 273E3L/273E3LH Package contents Register your product and get support at 273E3L www.philips.com/welcome Quick Start Quick Start Guide S
2. Setting up the monitor Connecting to your PC 2.2 Operating the monitor 273E3L 5 6 6 5 AC power input VGA input DVI-D input(Available for selected models) Kensington anti-thief lock HDMI input(Available for selected 273E3LH models) Audio in input(Available for selected models) Connect to PC 1. Connect the power cord to the back of the monitor firmly. 2. Turn off your computer and unplug its power cable. 3. Connect the monitor signal cable to the video connector on the back of your
2. Setting up the monitor Description of the On Screen Display 273E3L Main menu Sub menu VGA What is On-Screen Display (OSD)? Input DVI (available for selective models) Picture Format Wide screen,4:3 Picture On-Screen Display (OSD) is a feature in all Philips Brightness 0~100 0~100 Contrast LCD monitors. It allows an end user to adjust On, O SmartContrast screen performance or select functions of the Color Temp. 6500K, 9300K Color monitors directly through an on-screen instruction sRGB Red:
2. Setting up the monitor Resolution notification 2.3 Remove Base Stand and Base This monitor is designed for optimal performance Remove the Base Stand at its native resolution, 1920×1080@60Hz. Before you start disassembling the monitor base, When the monitor is powered on at a different please follow the instructions below to avoid resolution, an alert is displayed on screen: Use damage or injury. 1920×1080@60Hz for best results. Display of the native resolution alert can be 1. Place the mo
2. Setting up the monitor Note Remove the base This monitor accepts a 100mm x 100mm VESA- Compliant mounting interface. Condition: • For VESA standard mounting applications 100mm 1. Remove the 3 screw covers. 100mm 2. Remove the 3 screws and then remove the base from the monitor. 8
3. Image Optimization How to enable SmartImage Lite? 3. Image Optimization 3.1 Smartimage Lite What is it? SmartImage Lite provides presets that optimize display for different types of content, dynamically adjusting brightness, contrast, color and sharpness in real time. Whether you're working with text applications, displaying images 1. Press to launch the SmartImage Lite on or watching a video, Philips SmartImage Lite screen display; delivers great optimized monitor performance. 2. K
3. Image Optimization 3.2 SmartContrast What is it? Unique technology that dynamically analyzes displayed content and automatically optimizes a LCD monitor's contrast ratio for maximum visual clarity and viewing enjoyment, stepping up • Standar d: Enhances text and dampens backlighting for clearer, crisper and brighter images brightness to increase readability and reduce or dimming backlighting for clear display of images eye strain. This mode significantly enhances on dark backgroun
3. Image Optimization 3.3 Philips SmartControl Lite First launch -Wizard • The first time after installation of The new SmartControl Lite software by Phillips SmartControl Lite, it will automatically go to allows you to control your monitor via an easy Wizard for first time launch. to use on-screen graphic interface. Complicated • The wizard will guide you through adjustment adjustments are a thing of the past as this user your monitor performance step by step. friendly software guides you
3. Image Optimization Start with Standard pane: Adjust menu: • Adjust Menu allow you to adjust Brightness, Contrast, Focus, Position and Resolution. • You can follow the instruction and do the adjustment. • Cancel prompts user if you want to cancel installation. 12
3. Image Optimization Color menu: • Color Menu allow you to adjust RGB, Black Level, White Point, Color Calibration, and SmartImage Lite (Please refer to SmartImage Lite section). • You can follow the instruction and do the adjustment. • Refer to below table for sub-menu item base on your input. • Example for Color Calibration 1. "Show Me" starts color calibration tutorial. 2. Start - starts the 6-step color calibration sequence. 3. Quick View loads the before/after images. 4. To retu
3. Image Optimization First color Calibration Screen: • Previous button is disabled until the second color screen. • Next goes to the succeeding target (6-targets). • Final next goes File>Presets pane. • Cancel closes the UI and returns to the plug • Displays current preference settings. in page. • A checked box enables the feature. The check box is a toggle. SmartImage Lite • Enable Context Menu on desktop is checked Allows user to change setting for better display (On) by default.
3. Image Optimization Options>Input - Will only be active when Options>Audio - Will only be active when selecting Input from the drop-down Options selecting Audio from the drop-down Options menu. On a non-supported display capable of menu. DDC/CI, only the Help and Options tabs are On a non-supported display capable of DDC/CI, available. All other SmartControl Lite tabs are not only the Help and Options tabs are available. available. • Display the Source instruction pane and current in
3. Image Optimization Help>User Manual - Will only be active when Context Sensitive menu selecting User Manual from the drop-down Help The Context Sensitive menu is Enabled by default. menu. On a non-supported display capable of If Enable Context Menu has been checked in the DDC/CI, only the Help and Options tabs are Options>Preferences pane, then the menu will be available. visible. The Context Menu has four entries: • SmartControl Lite - When selected the About Screen is displayed. • Sel
3. Image Optimization Task Tray Menu Enabled Task Tray Menu Disabled The task tray menu can be displayed by right- When the Task Tray is disabled in the preference clicking on the SmartControl Lite icon from the folder, only the EXIT selection is available. task tray. Left Click will launch the application. To completely remove SmartControl Lite from the task tray, disable Run at Startup in Options>Preferences. The task tray has five entries: • Help - Access to User Manual file: Open User
4. Technical Specifications 4. T echnical Specifications 273E3L/273E3LH Picture/Display LCD panel type TFT-LCD Backlight WLED 273E3L/273E3LH Panel size 27" ( 68.6 cm) Aspect ratio 16:9 Pixel Pitch 0.31 x 0.31 mm Brightness 300 cd/m² SmartContrast 20,000,000:1 Contrast ratio (typ.) 1200:1 Response time (typical) 5 ms (273E3L), 1 ms (273E3LH) Optimum Resolution 1920x1080 @ 60Hz Viewing angle 170° (H) / 160° (V)@C/R>10 Picture Enhancement SmartImage Lite Display colors 16.7 M Vertical refresh rate
|1||Philips / 20PFL5522D||Flat Panel Television||177|
|2||Philips 1346||Flat Panel Television||18|
|3||Philips 107FP4||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||Philips 0150FD9935||Flat Panel Television||10|
|5||Philips 13" Color TV 13MT1431||Flat Panel Television||15|