Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Philips 32HFL3350D. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Philips 32HFL3350D.
If looking through the Philips 32HFL3350D user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Philips 32HFL3350D but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Philips 32HFL3350D. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Philips Professional and Business Solution
EN SETUP MANUAL
7.12 Set auto scart. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21 Table of contents 7.13 Set USB break-in . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21 1 Important � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � 4 7.14 Select monitor out. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21 1.1 Safety . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 7.15 Select blank current channel . . . . . . . . 22 1.2 Screen care. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 7.16 Save settings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2008 © Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. All performing source distribution, a complete rights reserved. machine-readable copy of the corresponding Specifications are subject to change without source code on a medium customarily used for notice. Trademarks are the property of software interchange. Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. or their respective owners. Philips reserves the right To obtain the source code, write to: to change products at any time w
Mains fuse (UK only) This TV is fitted with an approved moulded plug. Should it become necessary to replace the mains fuse, this must be replaced with a fuse of the same value as indicated on the plug (example 10A). 1. Remove fuse cover and fuse. 2. The replacement fuse must comply with BS 1362 and have the ASTA approval mark. If the fuse is lost, contact your dealer in order to verify the correct type. 3. Refit the fuse cover. In order to maintain conformity t
• Two people are required to lift and 1 Important carry a TV that weighs more than 55 lbs. Read and understand all instructions before • If you stand mount the TV, use only the you use the TV. If damage is caused by failure to supplied stand. Secure the stand to the follow instructions, the warranty does not apply. TV tightly. Place the TV on a flat, level surface that can support the weight of 11 � Safety the TV and stand. • Risk of electric shock
• Risk of hearing damage! Avoid using crossed-out wheel bin symbol attached to a earphones or headphones at high volumes product, it means the product is covered by or for prolonged periods of time. the European Directive 2002/96/EC: • Never allow children to climb on or play with the TV. • Place the TV where it cannot be pushed, pulled over or knocked down. • If the TV is transported in temperatures below 5°C: • Never dispose this product with othe
2 Your TV 2�1 Connection overview 9 10 5 4 3 2 1 11 12 13 14 8 15 6 7 6. HDMI 1/2/3 1. EXT 1 HDMI input connectors for Blu-ray disc First SCART connector for DVD players, players, digital receivers, game consoles and VCRs, digital receivers, game consoles and other high-definition devices. other SCART devices. Supports Audio L/R, CVBS in/out, RGB 7. AUDIO IN Mini-jack connector for PC audio in (when 2. EXT 2 connecting a PC via DVI-HDMI adaptor). Second SCART
13. USB 21 � �1 Side controls and indicators USB connector for storage devices. 14. HDMI Additional HDMI connector for mobile high-definition devices. VOLUME 4 15. COMMOM INTERFACE Slot for Conditional Access Modules. 3 MENU D Note Refer to the user manuals for the respective PROGRAM 2 devices for details of connection. 1 6 POWER 5 1. POWER 2. PROGRAM +/- 3. MENU 4. VOLUME +/- 5. Power indicator/remote control sensor 6. Clock
Setup remote control 3 Remote control For advanced information about the remote This remote control may be purchased control, see Chapter 5 Remote control overview. separately for Institutional TV/Professional and Business Solutions features and SmartCard Guest mode remote control settings. For setup and configuration purposes. POWER RECALL TEXT SMART SLEEP CC GUEST DCM 1 2 3 SETUP 4 5 6 8 9 7 GUIDE RESET CH 0 M A/CH _ + + + VOL CH _ _ A B C D E F G CLOCK A / V EN-8
Step 1 Purchase a VESA-compatible wall 4 Get started bracket This section helps you position and install the Depending on the size of your TV screen, TV. purchase one of the following wall brackets: 4.1 Position the TV TV VESA- Special screen compatible instructions In addition to reading and understanding the size wall bracket safety instructions in Section 1.1, consider the (inches/ type (mm) following before positioning your TV: cm) 22"/56cm Adjustable N
D NOTE When securing the VESA-compatible wall bracket to your TV, use M4 bolts for 26 inch models, M6 bolts for 32 inch models or M8 bolts for larger models (bolts not supplied). 4�3 Connect the antenna cable 1. Locate the AC IN mains connector at the back or on the bottom of the TV. 2. Connect the mains cord to the AC IN mains connector. 1. Locate the TV ANTENNA connector at 3. Connect the mains cord to the mains, the back of the TV. ensuring that the cord is tightly s
1. Slide the battery cover off the back of the remote control. 2. Insert the two supplied batteries (Size AAA, Type LR03). Be sure the + and - ends of the batteries line up with the markings inside the case. 3. Slide the cover back into position. D Note Remove the batteries if not using the remote control for an extended period of time. 2. Push the CAM in as far as it will go. 4�6 Prepare TV for digital services Scrambled digital TV channels can be decoded wit
OSD display Enable CI slot On OSD display Off Display message Welcome message line 1 Welcome message line 2 Welcome message ti... Enable CI slot Enable teletext Enable MHEG 4. Press MENU or M to exit. EN-12
1. . 5 Remote control Switches the TV on from standby or back overview to standby. 2. GUIDE This section provides a detailed overview of Toggles the Electronic Programme Guide remote control features. on or off. Only active with digital channels. 3. AV Selects connected devices. 1 4. SUBTITLE Activates or deactivates subtitles. 2 19 5. Colour keys Selects tasks, teletext pages. 3 18 4 6. ALARM OFF 5 Deactivates the alarm function. Only for models with cloc
18. TELETEXT Toggles teletext on or off 19. Spilts the current channel or source on the left of the screen. Teletext appears on the right. EN-14
6 First time setup The first time the TV is switched on, a language selection menu appears. Please select your lan ua e g g Press OK or the green colour key on your remote control to continue Select your language and follow the on-screen instructions to setup the TV. E Tip Y ou can skip the first time setup pr ocedur es by pressing MENU on the TV's control twice. EN-15 EN
7 Setup BDS mode Setup menu BDS mode The TV is designed to operate as BDS Hotel On BDS mode Off Mode, which offers the following benefits: Local keyboard locked Remote control OSD display • Disable user menu. Guests cannot change Switch on volume 50 channel, picture and sound settings. Maximum volume 100 Switch on channel • Select a switch on volume and channel. Power on The TV will always start on the specified channel and volume level. 3. Select Setup menu > Remote co
73 � Lock local keyboard Setup menu BDS mode 1. Enter Setup menu. On BDS mode Off Local keyboard locked 2. Press ï to select Local keyboard locked. Remote control OSD display 3. Press Æ to enter Local keyboard locked. Switch on volume 50 Maximum volume 100 4. Press Î to select On. Switch on channel The VOLUME +/-, PROGRAM +/- and Power on MENU buttons on the TV control are locked. To unlock, select Off. 4. Select Setup menu > Remote control > Setup menu Local keyboard locked High securit
• Off Unlock remote control buttons. Setup menu OSD display OSD display BDS mode • Multi remote control Display message Local keyboard locked Welcome message line 1 Remote control • Off Welcome message line 2 OSD display Disable multi remote control function. Switch on volume 50 Welcome message ti... Maximum volume 100 Enable CI slot • Blue Switch on channel Enable teletext Select to use the blue guest remote Enable MHEG Power on control. • Red Select to use the red guest remote 3
|1||Philips / 20PFL5522D||Flat Panel Television||237|
|2||Philips 1346||Flat Panel Television||27|
|3||Philips 107FP4||Flat Panel Television||17|
|4||Philips 0150FD9935||Flat Panel Television||12|
|5||Philips 13" Color TV 13MT1431||Flat Panel Television||16|