Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Philips 32PFL76X6T. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Philips 32PFL76X6T.
If looking through the Philips 32PFL76X6T user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Philips 32PFL76X6T but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Philips 32PFL76X6T. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Register your product and get support at
EN User Manual
Contents 1 Get started 3 6 Troubleshooting 56 TV tour 3 Contact Philips 56 Important 6 General TV 56 Environmental efforts 8 TV channel 56 Position the TV 9 Picture 56 Help and support 10 Sound 57 HDMI 58 2 Use your TV 11 USB 58 Controls 11 Network 58 Watch TV 13 7 Product specifications 59 Watch a connected device 16 Watch 3D 17 Power and reception 59 Ambilight 18 Display and sound 59 Browse PC through DLNA 20 Display resolutions 59 Browse Net TV 21 Multimedia 60 Rent onl
1 Get started TV tour Remote control To open or close the Find menu. In the Find menu, access the channel list. To adjust the volume. To open or close the Adjust menu. In the Adjust menu, access a range of frequently used settings. To switch TV channels. To open or close the Text menu. In the Text menu, access teletext for news and information. To open or close the Home menu. In the Home menu, access connected devices, picture and sound
Press and hold to return to watching TV. Connect devices To select a red menu option, access digital Interactive TV services*, or watch TV demonstration clips. *Available on certain models only. For the best picture and sound quality, To select a green menu option or to access connect a DVD, Blu-ray disc player, or game energy efficient settings. console through HDMI (TM). To watch a non EasyLink compliant device, add it to the Home menu. 1. Press > [Add your devi
You can learn more on device connections in Connect your TV > Connect devices. High Definition TV Ambilight For high-definition (HD) picture quality, *Available on certain models only. watch HD programmes. Ambilight gives a more relaxed viewing On standard-definition (SD) programmes, experience. It automatically adjusts the the picture quality is standard. colour and brightness of the light to match the TV picture. You can watch HD video content in these ways and more:
• Avoid force coming onto power plugs. 3D TV Loose power plugs can cause arcing or This is a 3D TV. Connect your TV to a 3D fire. Blu-ray disc player or tune in to a TV Risk of injury or damage to the TV! channel that broadcasts programmes in 3D. • Two people are required to lift and Read more in Use your TV > Watch 3D carry a TV that weighs more than 25kg (Page 17). or 55lbs. • When stand mounting the TV, use only Important the supplied stand. Secure the stand to the TV tigh
Risk of swallowing batteries! • Avoid stationary images as much as • The product/remote control may possible. Stationary images are images contain a coin-type battery, which can that remain onscreen for extended be swallowed. Keep the battery out of periods of time. Stationary images reach of children at all times! include onscreen menus, black bars, time displays, etc. If you must use Risk of overheating! stationary images, reduce screen • Never install the TV in
• Light sensor: The built-in ambient light • Do not expose the 3D glasses to direct sunlight, heat, fire or water. This may sensor lowers the brightness of the TV result in a product malfunction or fire. screen when the surrounding light darkens. • Do not drop, bend or apply force to the lenses of the 3D glasses. • Low standby power: The advanced power circuitry brings down the power • Do not use cleaning chemicals consumption of the TV to an extremely containing alcohol,
Please act according to your local rules and Stand mount or wall mount do not dispose of your old products with To apply the best settings for your TV, select your normal household waste. Correct wall mount or stand mount. disposal of your old product helps to 1. In the [Preferences] menu, select [TV prevent potential negative consequences for placement]. the environment and human health. 2. Select [On a TV stand] or [Wall mounted], then press OK. Your product contain
For 47 inch to 55 inch TVs: Help and support Before you wall mount the TV, find the correct length of screw. Use Help To find the length of screw, add the thickness of your wall mount to the screw You can access onscreen [Help] from the length, as shown in the graphic. Home menu by pressing the Yellow button. You can also switch between the [Help] menu and the TV menu by pressing the Yellow button. Online support If you can't find what you need in the onscreen [Help], consu
Indicators 2 Use your TV Controls TV controls 1. Ambient sensor / remote control sensor Ambient sensor is available on certain models only. Remote control 1. +/-: Increase or decrease volume. 2. AMBILIGHT: Switch Ambilight on or off. Ambilight is available on certain models only. (Home): Access the Home menu. Press 3. again to launch an activity in the Home menu. Confirm an entry or selection. 4. CH +/-: Switch to the next or previous 1. (Standby)
4. (Home): Access the Home menu. Caution: The battery contains perchlorate 5. (Navigation buttons): Navigate material, handle it with care. For information, through menus and select items. see 6. CH - / CH + (Previous/Next): www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorat Switch channels, navigate through menu e. pages, tracks, albums or folders. If your remote control signal is weak, replace 7.OK: Confirm an entry or selection. the batteries: (Back): Return to the previous menu 8
Access EasyLink controls For remote control with AAA batteries (side 1. While you view content from a connected by side): HDMI-CEC device, press OPTIONS. 2. Select [Show device keys], then press OK. 3. Select the EasyLink control button, then press OK. Read more on EasyLink in Use more of your TV > Use EasyLink (Page 32). Smartphone control Use your iPhone as a secondary remote, and even as a keyboard. Go to the Apple Apps store and download the application 'Philips
Note: There is a short delay before the TV • Press +/- on the front of the TV. responds. Tip: If you cannot find your remote control and want to switch on the TV from standby, press CH +/- on the front of the TV. Though your TV consumes very little energy in standby, it does use some energy. If you are not going to use the TV for an extended period of time, switch it off to cut off the power. Switch TV to standby Press on the remote control. The remote control sensor on t
Set programme guide Manage channel lists Before you use the programme guide, check You can view all channels, or only your the following settings: favourites in the channel list. 1. Press . Press FIND to access the channel list. 2. Select [Setup] > [TV settings] > Create a channel list [Preferences]. You can create a channel list that contains 3. Select [Programme guide] > [From the only your favourite channels. broadcaster], then press OK. 1. Press FIND. Access the TV
• [Vivid]: Rich and dynamic settings, ideal • [Super zoom]: Remove the black bars for daytime viewing. on the sides of 4:3 broadcasts. Not • [Natural]: Natural picture settings. recommended for HD or PC. • [Movie expand 16:9]: Scale 4:3 format • [Cinema]: Ideal settings for movies. to 16:9. Not recommended for HD or • [Game]: Ideal settings for games. PC. • [Energy saving]: Settings that conserve • [Wide screen]: Stretch 4:3 format to the most energy. 16:9. • [Stan
From Source menu • To skip to the previous or next file, press or . You can also press SOURCE to display a • Press and hold to exit content list of connector names. Select the browser. connector that connects the device to the TV. Press OPTIONS to access or exit the 1. Press SOURCE. following picture options: • [Show info]: Display the file 2. Press the Navigation buttons to select a information. connector in the list. 3. Press OK to confirm. • [Stop]: Stop slidesh
Before you watch 3D, read the health Note: The 2D/3D menu is only available warning information in Get started > when the TV receives 3D content from the Important > 3D Health warning (Page 7). input signal, or when [3D format] has been set to [3D - Side by side] or [3D - Top / Note: Passive 3D glasses from other bottom]. manufacturers may not work or offer less optimal 3D viewing. Optimal 3D viewing Start 3D To enjoy a 3D movie or programme, insert a 3D movie disc into the 3D
1. While you watch TV, press > [Setup]. What you need 2. Select [TV settings] > [Ambilight]. 3. Select a setting to adjust: • [Dynamic]: Adjust Ambilight between relaxed and dynamic levels. Available only if Ambilight [Colour] is set to [Dynamic]. • [Brightness]: Adjust the brightness of Ambilight. • [Colour]: Select a predefined colour. • [Custom colour]: Set your own Ambilight colour. To access this option, • For the best Ambilight effect, position set [Ambili
• The first time you select Media Sharing, Browse PC through DLNA a pop-up screen appears. Tick the Share my media box and click OK. • A device marked as Unknown Device What you can do appears in the Media Sharing screen. If you have photos, videos or music files If the unknown device does not appear stored on a computer connected through a after a minute or so, make sure that home network, you can play the files on your PC firewall is not blocking the your TV. connection.
|1||Philips / 20PFL5522D||Flat Panel Television||181|
|2||Philips 1346||Flat Panel Television||21|
|3||Philips 107FP4||Flat Panel Television||13|
|4||Philips 0150FD9935||Flat Panel Television||10|
|5||Philips 13" Color TV 13MT1431||Flat Panel Television||15|