Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Samsung LN26D450. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Samsung LN26D450.
If looking through the Samsung LN26D450 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Samsung LN26D450 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Samsung LN26D450. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product.
To receive more complete service, please register
your product at
Model _____________Serial No. _____________
Contents Channel Setting Preference Features Other Information for LCD 550 series • Using the Channel menu (W atch TV) 1 • Network 49 • T r oubleshooting 177 • Memorizing channels 17 • System Menu 81 • Anti-theft Kensington Lock 195 • Other Featur es 21 • Support Menu 117 • License 197 Basic Features Advanced Features • Pictur e Menu 23 • My Contents 130 • Sound Menu 40 • Anynet+(HDMI-CEC) 160 for LCD 550 series • AllShar e™ 172
❑ Using the Channel menu (Watch TV) Press the CONTENT button to select Watch TV, and then select the desired menu item. Choose from Schedule Manager, Channel List, and Channel Manager. ■ Schedule Manager CONTENT → Watch TV → Schedule Manager → ENTER E O Select the Schedule menu item to access the Timer Viewing function. Timer Viewing let you display the channel you want at the time of your choice. ▶ Watch TV Schedule Manager Channel List Channel Manager My Contents Source English
Using Timer Viewing You can set the TV to display a desired channel automatically on a day and at a time of your choice. You must set the current time first using the Time → Clock function in the N System menu to use this function. To use Timer Viewing, follow these steps: 1. Press the ENTER E button on the Schedule Manager screen. 2. Press the ENTER E button to add a scheduled viewing. ◀ ▶ 3. Press the ◄/►/▲/▼ buttons to set Antenna, Channel, Repeat, Date, and Start Time. ● Antenna: Sele
● Repeat: Select Once, Manual, Sat~Sun, Mon~Fri or Everyday. If you select Manual, you can set the day you want. A check ( ) mark indicates a day you selected. c N ● Date: You can set a desired date. Date is available only when you select Once in Repeat. N ● Start Time: You can set the start time you want. If you want to edit or cancel a scheduled viewing, select the scheduled N viewing on the Schedule List, and then select Edit or Cancel Schedules. ◀ ▶ English
■ Channel List CONTENT → Watch TV → Channel List → ENTER E O The Channel List contains the channels your TV displays (added channels) when you press the Channel button on your remote control. On the Channel List, you can view Added Channels, channel information, Favorites, and manage channels. Channel List When you press the CH LIST N Added Channels button on the remote control, the 6-1 TV#6 7-1 TV#7 Channel List screen is displayed ◀ ▶ a 3 Air at once. 23 TV#23 33 TV#33 ● Added Channel
The TV displays Favorites only if you have added favorites using Add to N Favorites. If you want to view the list of favorite channels quickly, press the CH LIST N button, and then press the ► (CH Mode) button to display Favorites 1-5. If you have favorites in more than one Favorite Group, press the ► (CH Mode) to view the other groups. Press the ◄ (CH Mode) button to return to the Added Channels. Using the colored and function buttons with the Channel List. N C A B D ●● Red (Antenna):
● ● L (CH Mode / Channel): Toggles between the Favorites list (if you have added favorites using Add to Favorites) and the Added Channels. C A B D When you press the ● (Program View) button, you can move to N other channels using (Channel) button. L ● ● E (Watch / Information): Press to watch the channel you selected. Displays details of the selected program. ● (Page): Scrolls the Channel List to the next or previous page. k● Channel Status Display Icons ◀ ▶ Icon Description a An analog cha
How to use Timer Viewing in Channel List (digital channels only) You can use Timer Viewing in Channel List to schedule a digital channel program for viewing. The TV will turn on and display the digital channel program when the program begins. To schedule a digital program, follow these steps: 1. Press the CH LIST button, then select a desired digital channel. C A B D 2. Press the ● (Program View) button. The Program List for that channel appears. 3. Pr ess the ▲ / ▼ buttons to select the des
■ Channel Manager CONTENT → Watch TV → Channel Manager → ENTER E O Using Channel Manager, you can add, edit, or delete Added and Favorite channels. You can also edit channel names - for analog channels only. ● Added Ch. ( ) Added Ch.: Show all added Channel Manager Selected items: 4 Channel Number channels. 3 ---- Air 11 ---- Air a a 4 ---- Air 11-1 TV #11 a ● ( ) All Channels: Show all 5 ---- Air 12 ---- Air a a 6-1 TV #6 13 ---- Air a currently available channels. 7-1 TV #7 14-1 TV #14
Using the colored buttons with Channel Manager N C A B D ●● Red (Antenna): Switches between Air and Cable. C A B D ●● Blue (Sorting): Sorts the channel list by channel number or by name. Using the Arrow buttons with Channel Manager N 1. Highlight a channel in the first column on the left, and then press the Left arrow button. The Channel Manager sub-menu appears. 2. Use the Up or Down arrow buttons to select Added Ch., All Channels or Favorite 1 through 5, and then press ENTER or the Righ
Channel Status Display Icons Icon Description a An analog channel. c A selected channel. F A favorite channel. T Displays the Channel Manager option menu. ◀ ▶ Channel Manager Option Menu t Manage channels using the Channel Manager menu options (Watch, Add to Favorites / Edit Favorites, Channel Name Edit, Add / Delete, Deselect All, Select All).The Option menu items that appear may differ depending on the channel status and type. English
1. Use the arrow buttons to select a channel, and then press the T●Tools button. A check appears next to the channel. You can select more than one channel by highlighting each channel with the N cursor, and then pressing ENTER E. 2. Press the TOOLS button on your remote control. 3. Select an option, and then press ENTER E to activate the option or change its settings. Exceptions: Select All. See the end of the Channel Manager section for N information. ◀ ▶ Options ● Watch: Watch the chan
● Add to Favorites / Edit Favorites: Add to Favorites appears if the channel you selected is not already a favorite. Edit Favorites appears if the channel you selected is already a favorite. Using Add to Favorite to add a channel to the Favorites List: 1. Select Add to Favorites, and then press the ENTER E button. The Add to Favorites screen appears. 2. The Add to Favorites screen has five groups, Favorites 1, Favorites 2, etc. You can add a favorite channel to any one of the groups. Select
Using Edit Favorites to delete a channel from the Favorites List: 1. Select Edit Favorites, and then press the ENTER E button. The Edit Favorite screen appears. 2. The Favorite Group you assigned to that channel is checked. Select the group, and then press ENTER . The check disappears. E 3. Select OK, press ENTER E, and then press ENTER E again. Using Edit Favorite to move a channel from one Favorite Group to another: 1. Select Edit Favorites, and then press the ENTER E button. The Edit ◀ ▶ F
● Channel Name Edit (analog channels only): Assign a name of up to five characters to a channel. For example, Hist, Food, Golf, etc. This makes it easier to find and select the channel. ● Add / Delete: Add a channel or delete a channel from the channel list. When you use the channel button on your remote control to change channels, your TV only displays the channels on the channel list. Deleting a Channel from the Channel List: 1. Select Delete, and then press the ENTER E button. The Delete
Adding a Channel to the Channel List: 1. Select a deleted channel on the All Channels list, and then press the ENTER E button. Deleted channels are grayed out. N 2. Press the TOOLS button on your remote control. The Options menu appears. 3. Select Add, press ENTER E, and then press ENTER E again. NOTE N ◀ ▶ ● Your TV will display all channels, including channels you deleted from the channel list, on the All Channels list. ● A gray-colored channel on the All Channels list indicates the chan
● Add only appears if you have selected a deleted channel on the All Channels list. ● Delete only appears if you have selected an added channel on the Added Ch. or All Channels list. ● Deselect All: Deselect all the selected channels. Deselect All apppears only when you have selected one or more channels. N ● Select All: Select all the channels in the channel list. To use, choose Select All in the Options menu, and then press ENTER E. All channels are selected and a check appears by each
❑ Memorizing channels MENU m → Channel → ENTER E O Your TV memorizes channels and adds the memorized channels to the Channel List with the Auto Program function. Before your TV can memorize channels, you must specify the signal source, either Air or Cable. If you select cable, when you start Auto Program, you must also specify the cable system type, STD, HRC, or IRC. If you don’t know your cable system type, contact your local cable company for the information. Most cable companies use STD
■ Antenna (Air / Cable) t To begin the memorizing procedure, follow these steps: 1. Push MENU m → Channel → ENTER E on your remote control. 2. Select Antenna, and then press ENTER . E Select the source of your TV signal, or . Go to the next section, 3. Air Cable Auto Program. Selecting Air or Cable also changes the actual signal input from Air to Cable N or Cable to Air. Outside the menu, you can do the same thing by pressing the TOOLS button on your remote control. On the Tools menu, selec
|1||Samsung 400FP-3||Flat Panel Television||333|
|2||Samsung 32IN||Flat Panel Television||303|
|3||Samsung 350 BN68||Flat Panel Television||433|
|4||Samsung 320TSn-3||Flat Panel Television||57|
|5||Samsung 400MX-3||Flat Panel Television||63|