Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Samsung 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV UN40FH6030F. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Samsung 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV UN40FH6030F.
If looking through the Samsung 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV UN40FH6030F user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Samsung 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV UN40FH6030F but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Samsung 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV UN40FH6030F. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung
product. To receive more complete service,
please register your product at
Model __________ Serial No. ____________
Contents Channel Setting Preference Features Advanced Features • Using the Channel menu 1 • Connecting to the Network 45 • Using the 3D function 127 • Memorizing channels 14 • Setting the W ir ed Network 61 • Using the Explor e 3D 138 • Other Featur es 18 • Setting the W ir eless Network 67 • Using the AllShar e Play 139 79 • Connecting a USB Device 140 • Managing the Network Connected Devices • Setting the Setup 81 • Connecting to the PC thr ough network 146 Basic Features • Set
❑ Using the Channel menu Press the CONTENT button, and then select the desired menu item. Choose from Channel List and Schedule Manager. ■ Channel List MENU → Support → Contents Home → Channel List → ENTERE O The Channel List contains the channels your TV displays (added channels) when you press the CH LIST ▶ button. On the Channel List, you can Contents Home view channel information, Added Ch., Favorites 1-5 and manage channels. Channel List AllShare Play Schedule Manager Explore 3D R
● Added Ch.: Shows all added channels. ● Favorites 1-5: Shows all favorite channels, arranged in up to five groups. Each group has a separate screen. The TV displays Favorites 1-5 only if you have added favorites using Edit N Favorites. If you want to view the list of favorite channels quickly, press the CH LIST N button, and then press the ► (CH Mode) to display Favorites 1-5. If you have favorites in more than one favorite group, press the ► (CH Mode) to view the other groups. Press th
Using the function buttons with the Channel List. N ● (Tools): Displays the option menu. T ● L (CH Mode / Channel): Moves to the Favorites list (if you have added favorites using Edit Favorites) / Moves to other channels when you select the Program View in T (Tools) menu. ● E (Watch / Information): Press to watch the channel you selected. / Displays details of the selected program. ● (Page): Scrolls the Channel List to the next or previous page. k ◀ ▶ English
How to use Schedule Viewing in Channel List (digital channels only) You can use Schedule Viewing in Channel List to schedule a digital channel program for viewing. The TV will turn on and display the digital channel program when the program begins. To schedule a digital program, follow these steps: 1. Press the CH LIST button, then select a desired digital channel. 2. Press TOOLS button, and then select the Program View. The program list for that channel appears. ◀ ▶ 3. Press the ▲/▼ buttons
Using Option Menu t Manage channels using the Channel List menu options (Program View, Edit Favorites, Channel Name Edit, Delete, Information, Change Antenna, Edit Mode). 1. Use the arrow buttons to select a channel, and then press the TOOLS button. 2. Select an option, and then press ENTER to activate the option or change E its settings. ● Program View (digital channels only): Displays the program when digital channel is selected. ◀ ▶ English
● Edit Favorites t: Set channels you watch frequently as favorites. Add or delete the selected channel in Favorites 1-5. 1. Select Edit Favorites, and then press the ENTER button. The Edit E Favorites screen appears. 2. The Edit Favorites screen has five groups, Favorites 1, Favorites 2, etc. You can add a favorite channel to any one of the groups. Select a group using the ▲/▼ buttons, and then press ENTERE. 3. Select OK, and then press ENTER twice. E If you want to edit or delete the chann
● Channel Name Edit (analog channels only): Assign a name of up to five characters to a channel. For example, Food, Golf, etc. This makes it easier to find and select the channel. ● Delete: Delete a channel from the channel list. When you use the channel button to change channels, your TV only displays the channels on the channel list. ● Information: Displays details of the selected program. Press the Watch to switch the channel directly. N ● Change Antenna: Switches to Air or Cable. ◀ ▶ ●
Using Option Menu in Edit Mode t Press the ◄ / ► button to select the channel mode (Added Ch. / All Channels / Favorites 1-5). ● Added Ch.: Shows all added channels. ● All Channels: Shows all currently available channels. ● Favorites 1-5: Shows all favorite channels. The TV displays Favorites 1-5 only if you have added favorites using Edit Favorites. Set each channel using the menu options (Edit Favorites, Add / Delete, ◀ ▶ Information, Deselect, Select All). The option menu items that appe
1. Press the TOOLS button in Channel List screen, then select the Edit Mode. A check box appears to the left of the channel. 2. Press the ▲/▼ buttons to select the desired channel, and then press ENTER button. The ( ) mark indicates the channel you’ve selected. E c You can select more than one channel. N Press ENTERE button again to deselect the channel. N 3. Press the TOOLS button, then select a function and change its settings. ● Edit Favorites: Set the selected channels you watch frequent
● Add / Delete: Delete or add a channel to display the channels you want. The Add menu is only available in All Channels. N The Add menu only appears for deleted channels. N A gray-colored channel indicates the channel has been deleted. N ● Information: Displays details of the selected program. Press the Watch to switch the channel directly. N ● Deselect: Deselect the selected channels. ◀ ▶ ● Select All: Select all the channels in the channel list. English
■ Schedule Manager MENU → Support → Contents Home → Schedule Manager → O ENTERE Select the schedule menu item to access the Schedule Viewing function. Schedule Viewing lets you display the channel you want at the time of your choice. Using Option Menu t You can set the TV to display a desired channel automatically on a day and at a ◀ ▶ time of your choice. Set each channel using the menu options (Cancel Schedule, Edit Schedule, Manually Schedule) You must set the current time first using t
To use Schedule Viewing, follow these steps: 1. Press the TOOLS button on the Schedule Manager screen. Press the Manually Schedule to add a scheduled viewing. You can press the a (Manually Schedule) directly on the Schedule N Manager screen. 2. Press the ◄/►/▲/▼ buttons to set Antenna, Channel, Repeat, Date, and Start Time. ● Antenna: Select the desired broadcasting signal. ◀ ▶ ● Channel: Select the desired channel. English
● Repeat: Select Once, Manual, Sat~Sun, Mon~Fri or Everyday. If you select Manual, you can set the day you want. A check ( ) mark indicates a day you selected. c N ● Date: You can set a desired date. Date is available only when you select Once in Repeat. N ● Start Time: You can set the start time you want. If you want to edit or cancel a scheduled viewing, select the scheduled N viewing on the Booking List. Press the TOOLS button and select Edit ◀ ▶ Schedule or Cancel Schedule. English
❑ Memorizing channels MENUm → Channel → ENTERE O Your TV memorizes channels and adds the memorized channels to the Channel List with the Auto Program function. Before your TV can memorize channels, you must specify the signal source, either Air or Cable. If you select cable, when you start Auto Program, you must also specify the cable system type, STD, HRC, or IRC. If you don’t know your cable system type, contact your local cable company for the information. Most cable companies use STD.
■ Antenna (Air / Cable) t To begin the memorizing procedure, follow these steps: 1. Push MENUm → Channel → ENTERE. 2. Select Antenna, and then press ENTER . E 3. Select the source of your TV signal, Air or Cable. Go to the next section, Auto Program. Selecting Air or Cable also changes the actual signal input from Air to Cable N or Cable to Air. ◀ ▶ English
■ Auto Program Scans for channels automatically and stores them in the TV’s memory. To start Auto Program, follow these steps: 1. Push MENUm → Channel → ENTERE. 2. Select Auto Program, and then press ENTER . E 3. Select Start, and then press ENTERE. 4. Select Air or Cable or both by highlighting and then pressing ENTER . E If you selected Air or Cable or both on the Antenna screen, your choice N ◀ ▶ will already be selected. 5. Select Next, and then press ENTERE. 6. If you selected Cable, the
7. Select STD, HRC, or IRC, and then press ENTERE. 8. Repeat for Analog Cable System. 9. Select Next, and then press ENTERE. Auto Program starts. After all the available channels are stored, Auto Program removes scrambled N channels. When done, the Auto Program menu then reappears. This process can take up to 30 minutes. How to Stop Auto Programming 1. Press the ENTERE button to select Stop. ◀ ▶ 2. A message will ask Stop Auto Program? Select Yes by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. 3. Press the E
❑ Other Features MENUm → Channel → ENTERE O ■ Clear Scrambled Channel This function filters out scrambled channels after Auto Program is completed. This process may take up to 20~30 minutes. How to Stop the Clear Scrambled Channels Function 1. Press the ENTERE button to select Stop. ◀ ▶ 2. Press the ▲ button to select Yes. 3. Press the ENTERE button. This function is only available in Cable mode. N English
|1||Samsung 400FP-3||Flat Panel Television||333|
|2||Samsung 32IN||Flat Panel Television||303|
|3||Samsung 350 BN68||Flat Panel Television||433|
|4||Samsung 320TSn-3||Flat Panel Television||57|
|5||Samsung 400MX-3||Flat Panel Television||63|