Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Dell E6230. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Dell E6230.
If looking through the Dell E6230 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Dell E6230 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Dell E6230. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Dell Latitude E6230/E6330
Setup and Features Information
WARNING: A WARNING indicates a potential for property damage, personal injury,
Latitude E6230 Front and Back View
Figure 1. Front View
1. microphone 4. display
2. camera (optional) 5. power button
3. camera status light (optional) 6. HDMI connector
Regulatory Model: : P14T, P19S
Regulatory Type: : P14T001, P19S001
7. USB 3.0 connector 14. contactless smart-card reader (optional) 8. powered USB 3.0 connector 15. keyboard 9. wireless switch 16. volume control buttons (3) 10. ExpressCard slot 17. device status lights 11. fingerprint reader (optional) 12. touchpad buttons (2) 13. touchpad Figure 2. Back View 1. network connector 8. cooling vents 2. device status lights 9. Secure Digital (SD) memory-card reader 3. security cable slot 10. smart card reader 4. power connector 5. VGA connector 6. eSATA/USB 2.0
WARNING: Do not block, push objects into, or allow dust to accumulate in the air vents. Do not store your Dell computer in a low-airflow environment, such as a closed briefcase, while it is running. Restricting the airflow can damage the computer or cause a fire. The computer turns on the fan when the computer gets hot. Fan noise is normal and does not indicate a problem with the fan or the computer. Latitude E6330 Front and Back View Figure 3. Front view 1. microphone 8. volume control but
14. Secure Digital (SD) memory-card 18. trackstick reader 19. keyboard 15. touchpad buttons (2) 20. device status lights 16. touchpad 17. trackstick buttons (3) Figure 4. Back view 1. security cable slot 7. VGA connector 2. network connector 8. audio/microphone combo connector 3. mini HDMI connector 9. cooling vents 4. device status lights 10. smart card slot (optional) 5. USB 3.0 connector 6. power connector WARNING: Do not block, push objects into, or allow dust to accumulate in the air vent
Quick Setup WARNING: Before you begin any of the procedures in this section, read the safety information that shipped with your computer. For additional best practices information, see www.dell.com/regulatory_compliance WARNING: The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide. However, power connectors and power strips vary among countries. Using an incompatible cable or improperly connecting the cable to the power strip or electrical outlet may cause fire or equipment damage. CAUTI
Figure 7. USB Connector 4. Open the computer display and press the power button to turn on the computer. Figure 8. Power Button NOTE: It is recommended that you turn on and shut down your computer at least once before you install any cards or connect the computer to a docking device or other external device, such as a printer. Specifications NOTE: Offerings may vary by region. The following specifications are only those required by law to ship with your computer. For more information regardin
Physical Latitude E6230 Height 22.40 mm to 24.70 mm (0.88 inch to 0.97 inch) Width 309.00 mm (12.16 inches) Depth 226.00 mm (8.89 inches) Weight 1.42 kg (3.14 lb) Latitude E6330 Height 25.40 mm to 30.10 mm (1.00 inch to 1.19 inches) Width 335.00 mm (13.19 inches) Depth 223.30 mm (8.79 inches) Weight 1.65 kg (3.64 lb) Environmental Operating Temperature: Latitude E6230 10 °C to 35 °C (50 °F to 95 °F) Latitude E6330 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F) Information para NOM (únicamente para México) The f
• Safety best practices • Regulatory certification • Ergonomics See www.dell.com for additional information on: • Warranty • Terms and Conditions (U.S. only) • End User License Agreement Additional information on your product is available at support.dell.com/manuals. Information in this publication is subject to change without notice. © 2012 Dell Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction of these materials in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of Dell Inc. is strictly forbidden.