Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Dell M4700. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Dell M4700.
If looking through the Dell M4700 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Dell M4700 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Dell M4700. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Dell Precision Mobile Workstation M4700/M6700
Setup And Features Information
WARNING: A WARNING indicates a potential for property damage, personal injury, or death.
M4700 — Front and Back View
Figure 1. Front View
1. display latches (2) 12. fingerprint reader (optional)
2. microphones (2) (optional) 13. wireless switch
3. camera (optional) 14. display latch release button
4. camera LED (optional) 15. touchpad buttons (3)
5. display 16. touchpad
6. speakers (2) 17. track-stick bu
Figure 2. Back View 1. cooling vents (2) 11. headphone connector 2. VGA connector 12. hard-drive status light 3. network connector 13. battery status light 4. eSATA/USB 2.0 connector 14. power light 5. HDMI connector 15. 10-in-1 card reader slot 6. power connector 16. optical-drive eject button 7. security cable slot 17. optical drive 8. USB 2.0 connectors (2) 18. smart card reader slot 9. IEEE 1394 port (4-pin) 19. ExpressCard slot 10. microphone connector M4700 — Base View Figure 3. Base View
2. HDD eject latch 3. SIM slot 4. battery release latch 5. dock I/O port M6700 — Front and Back View Figure 4. Front View 1. display latches (2) 12. fingerprint reader (optional) 2. microphones (2) (optional) 13. wireless switch 3. camera (optional) 14. display-latch release button 4. camera LED (optional) 15. touchpad buttons (3) 5. display 16. touchpad 6. speakers (2) 17. track-stick buttons (3) 7. power button 18. track stick 8. DisplayPort connector 19. keyboard 9. USB 3.0 connector 20. devi
Figure 5. Back View 1. cooling vents (2) 11. headphone connector 2. network connector 12. hard-drive status light 3. VGA connector 13. battery status light 4. HDMI connector 14. power light 5. eSATA/USB 2.0 connector 15. 10-in-1 card reader slot 6. power connector 16. optical-drive eject button 7. security cable slot 17. optical drive 8. USB 2.0 connectors (2) 18. smart card reader slot 9. IEEE 1394 port (6-pin, powered) 19. ExpressCard slot 10. microphone connector M6700 — Base View Figure 6. B
2. HDD eject latch 3. SIM slot 4. battery release latch 5. dock I/O port Quick Setup WARNING: Before you begin any of the procedures in this section, read the safety information that shipped with your computer. For additional best practices information, see www.dell.com/regulatory_compliance WARNING: The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide. However, power connectors and power strips vary among countries. Using an incompatible cable or improperly connecting the cable to the powe
Figure 10. IEEE 1394 Connector on M4700 Figure 11. IEEE 1394 Connector on M6700 5. Open the computer display and press the power button to turn on the computer. Figure 12. Power Button NOTE: It is recommended that you turn on and shut down your computer at least once before you install any cards or connect the computer to a docking device or other external device, such as a printer. Specifications NOTE: Offerings may vary by region. The following specifications are only those required by law to
Feature M4700 M6700 Weight (minimum) 2.79 kg (6.15 lb) 3.52 kg (7.76 lb) Table 3. Environmental Feature Description Operating temperature 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F) Information para NOM (únicamente para México) The following information provided on the device described in this document in compliance with the requirements of the official Mexican standards (NOM). Voltaje de alimentación 100 V CA – 240 V CA Frecuencia 50 Hz – 60 Hz Consumo eléctrico: M4700 2,34 A /2,5 A M6700 3,5 A Voltaje de
® ® trademark and owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by Dell Inc. is under license. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance, Inc. 8