Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Casio Graphing Calculator FX-9860GII-L-IH. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Casio Graphing Calculator FX-9860GII-L-IH.
If looking through the Casio Graphing Calculator FX-9860GII-L-IH user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Casio Graphing Calculator FX-9860GII-L-IH but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Casio Graphing Calculator FX-9860GII-L-IH. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
fx-9860G AU PLUS
CASIO Worldwide Education Website
CASIO EDUCATIONAL FORUM
GUIDELINES LAID DOWN BY FCC RULES FOR USE OF THE UNIT IN THE U.S.A. (not appli- cable to other areas). NOTICE This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instru
BEFORE USING THE CALCULATOR FOR THE FIRST TIME... Batteries are not loaded in your calculator at the factory. Be sure to follow the procedure below to load batteries and adjust the display contrast before trying to use the calculator for the first time. 1. Making sure that you do not accidently press the key, slide the case onto the calculator and then turn the calculator over. Remove the battery cover from the calculator by pulling with your finger at the point marked . fx-9860G
• If the Main Menu shown to the right is not on the display, press the RESTART button on the back of the calculator. REST RESTAR ART b T button utton The above screen shows the fx-9860GII SD. The appearance of the screens of other models may be slightly different. 4. Use the cursor keys ( , , , ) to select the SYSTEM icon and press , then press ( ) to display the contrast adjustment screen. 5. Adjust the contrast. • The cursor key makes display contrast darker. • The cursor key m
Precautions when Using this Product A progress bar and/or a busy indicator appear on the display whenever the calculator is performing a calculation, writing to memory, or reading from memory. Busy indicator Progress bar Never press the RESTART button or remove the batteries from the calculator when the progress bar or busy indicator is on the display. Doing so can cause memory contents to be lost and can cause malfunction of the calculator. fx-7400GII, fx-9750GII users... You can transfer
Handling Precautions • Your calculator is made up of precision components. Never try to take it apart. • Avoid dropping your calculator and subjecting it to strong impact. • Do not store the calculator or leave it in areas exposed to high temperatures or humidity, or large amounts of dust. When exposed to low temperatures, the calculator may require more time to display results and may even fail to operate. Correct operation will resume once the calculator is brought back to normal temperatur
Be sure to keep physical records of all important data! The large memory capacity of the unit makes it possible to store large amounts of data. You should note, however, that low battery power or incorrect replacement of the batteries that power the unit can cause the data stored in memory to be corrupted or even lost entirely. Stored data can also be affected by strong electrostatic charge or strong impact. It is up to you to keep back up copies of data to protect against its loss. Since thi
Contents 1. Key Layout 2. Using the Backlight 3. Specifications 4. Restart and Reset 5. Power Supply E-4
1. Key Layout fx-9860G fx-9860G SD/fx-9860G SD/fx-9860G /fx-9860G AU PLUS /fx-9860G AU PLUS fx-9750G fx-9750G II II II II II II fx-7400G fx-7400G II II E-5
2. Using the Backlight (fx-9860GII SD/fx-9860GII/fx-9860G AU PLUS only) Your calculator is equipped with a backlight for easy reading, even in the dark. You can conserve battery power by limiting backlight operation to only when you need it. To turn the backlight on or off Press (LIGHT) to toggle the backlight on and off. • Changing the Backlight On/Off Key You can configure the calculator so the backlight turns on when any key is pressed, instead of requiring the (LIGHT) to toggle the
3. Specifications Variables: 28 Calculation range: –99 99 1 × 10 to 9.999999999 × 10 and 0. Internal operations use 15-digit mantissa. –2 10 Exponential display range: Norm 1: 10 > |x|, |x| 10 –9 10 Norm 2: 10 > |x|, |x| 10 Program capacity: fx-9860GII SD/fx-9860GII/fx-9860G AU PLUS/fx-9750GII 62,000 bytes (max.) fx-7400GII 20,000 bytes (max.) Storage memory capacity: fx-9860GII SD/fx-9860GII/fx-9860G AU PLUS: 1.5MB (max.) fx-9750GII/fx-7400GII: No
Dimensions: fx-9860GII SD/fx-9860GII/fx-9860G AU PLUS: 21.2 mm (H) 91.5 mm (W) 184.0 mm (D) 7 5 1 /8" (H) 3 /8" (W) 7 /4" (D) fx-9750GII/fx-7400GII: 21.3 mm (H) 87.5 mm (W) 180.5 mm (D) 7 1 1 8 2 8 / " (H) 3 / " (W) 7 / " (D) Approximate weight: fx-9860GII SD: 225 g (7.9 oz) (including batteries) fx-9860GII/fx-9860G AU PLUS: 220 g (7.8 oz) (including batteries) fx-9750GII/fx-7400GII: 205 g (7.2 oz) (including batteries) Data Communications 3-pin serial port Me
4. Restart and Reset Restart Should the calculator start to act abnormally, you can restart it by pressing the RESTART button. Note, however, that you should only use the RESTART button only as a last resort. Normally, pressing the RESTART button reboots the calculator’s operating system, so programs, graph functions and other data in calculator memory is retained. REST RESTAR ART b T bu utton tton fx-9860G fx-9860GII II SD SD fx-9750G fx-9750GII II fx-9860G fx-9860GII II fx-7400G fx-7400GII
If you try to continue using the calculator, it will automatically turn off in order to protect memory contents. You will not be able to turn power back on until you replace batteries. Be sure to replace the batteries at least once every one year, no matter how much you use the calculator during that time. The batteries that come with this calculator discharge slightly during shipment and storage. Because of this, they may require replacement sooner than the normal expected battery life. Rep
2. Making sure that you do not accidently press the key, slide the case onto the calculator and then turn it over. 3. Remove the battery cover from the calculator by pulling with your finger at the point marked . 4. Remove the four old batteries. 5. Load a new set of four batteries, making sure that their positive (+) and negative (–) ends are facing in the proper directions. fx-9860G fx-9860GII II SD SD fx-9750G fx-9750GII II fx-9860G fx-9860GII II fx-7400G fx-7400GII II 6. Replace the
Manufacturer: CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. 6-2, Hon-machi 1-chome Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8543, Japan Responsible within the European Union: CASIO EUROPE GmbH Casio-Platz 1 22848 Norderstedt, Germany This mark applies in EU countries only.
CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. 6-2, Hon-machi 1-chome Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8543, Japan One or more of the following patents may be used in the product. U.S.Pats. 5,166,897 5,210,708 5,535,317 5,539,867 SA0902-A
|1||Casio ALGEBRA PLUS FX 2.0||Calculator||79|
|3||Casio Calculator CFX-9950GB PLUS||Calculator||64|
|4||Casio Calculator 300 PLUS||Calculator||22|
|5||Casio ALGEBRA FX 1.0 PLUS||Calculator||39|