Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for KitchenAid Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator KBLV36FPS02. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with KitchenAid Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator KBLV36FPS02.
If looking through the KitchenAid Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator KBLV36FPS02 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual KitchenAid Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator KBLV36FPS02 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to KitchenAid Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator KBLV36FPS02. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
BOTTOM MOUNT BUILT-IN REFRIGERATOR
Use & Care Guide
For questions about features, operation/performance, parts accessories or service, call: 1-800-422-1230
In Canada, call for assistance 1-800-461-5681, for installation and service, call: 1-800-807-6777 or visit our website at...
www.kitchenaid.com or www.KitchenAid.ca
CON MONTAJE INFERIOR
Manual de Uso y Cuidado
Para consultas respecto a características, operación/desempeño, partes, accesorios o servicio, llame al: 1-80
CARACTERÍSTICAS DEL CONGELADOR .................................26 Fábrica de hielo y depósito/balde de almacenamiento ............26 Canastilla removible del congelador..........................................27 TABLE OF CONTENTS CARACTERÍSTICAS DE LA PUERTA .........................................27 REFRIGERATOR SAFETY.......................................................... 3 Recipientes de la puerta ............................................................27 Proper Disposal of Your Old
REFRIGERATOR SAFETY Your safety and the safety of others are very important. We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages. This is the safety alert symbol. This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others. All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word “DANGER” or “WARNING.” These words mean: You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't immediately
BEFORE USE REFRIGERATOR USE Removing packaging materials Remove tape and glue residue from surfaces before turning WARNING on the refrigerator. Rub a small amount of liquid dish soap over the adhesive with your fingers. Wipe with warm water and dry. Do not use sharp instruments, rubbing alcohol, flammable fluids, or abrasive cleaners to remove tape or glue. These products can damage the surface of your refrigerator. For more information, see the “Refrigerator Safety” section. Cleaning b
2. Push the top grille assembly straight up, then pull straight out. Lay the assembly on a soft surface. Normal Sounds 2 1 2 Your new refrigerator may make sounds that your old one didn’t make. Because the sounds are new to you, you might be concerned about them. Most of the new sounds are normal. Hard surfaces, such as the floor, walls, and cabinets, can make the sounds seem louder. The following describes the kinds of sounds and what may be making them. If your product is equipped wit
IMPORTANT: Because air circulates between both sections, any Adjusting Digital Controls odors formed in one section will transfer to the other. You must thoroughly clean both sections to eliminate odors. To prevent odor transfer and drying out of food, wrap or cover foods tightly. NOTE: Wait at least 24 hours between adjustments. Recheck the temperatures before other adjustments are made. To adjust set point temperatures: Using the Controls Press the refrigerator or freezer PLUS (+) or MI
Max Cool Door Open The Max Cool feature assists with periods of heavy ice usage, full The Door Open indicator light will flash, an alarm will sound and grocery loads, or temporarily warm room temperatures. the interior lights will turn off when a door is open for longer than 10 minutes. When the door is closed, the sound alarm will reset Press MAX COOL to turn on the Max Cool feature. The Max and turn off but the Door Open indicator light will continue to Cool indicator light will remain
3. Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and remove Shelves and Shelf Frames protective cover from o-rings. To remove and replace a shelf/frame: 1. Remove the shelf/frame by tilting it up at the front and lifting it out of the shelf supports. Pull shelf straight out. 2. Replace the shelf/frame by guiding the rear shelf hooks into 4. Slide the cartridge cap onto the new cartridge. See the shelf supports. Tilt the front of the shelf up until the rear illustration in Step 2. shelf hooks d
2. Replace the crisper cover by holding the glass shelf firmly Meat Storage Guide with both hands, tilt the shelf at an angle and position it above the support rails. Place shelf gently on support rails on Store most meat in original wrapping as long as it is airtight and side wall. moisture-proof. Rewrap if necessary. See the following chart for storage times. When storing meat longer than the times given, freeze the meat. Fresh fish or shellfish ................. use same day as purchase
REMEMBER: Allow 24 hours to produce the first batch of ice. Wine Rack Discard the first three batches of ice produced to avoid To remove and replace the wine rack: impurities that may be flushed out of the system. 1. Remove the rack by pulling it straight out from the shelf. The quality of your ice will be only as good as the quality of 2. Replace the rack by sliding it in between the shelf and the the water supplied to your ice maker. wall of the refrigerator. Avoid connecting the ic
DOOR FEATURES REFRIGERATOR CARE Door Bins Cleaning The top two door bins hold 2-liter bottles and are adjustable. The bottom door bin is fixed and can hold gallon containers. Gallon Door Bin NOTE: Do not place an interior shelf directly across from the gallon door bin, as shown following. The gallon door bin or its contents will prevent the refrigerator door from closing and could cause damage to bins and shelves. Explosion Hazard Use nonflammable cleaner. Failure to do so can result in d
6. Clean the condenser coils located behind the top grille 4. Remove light bulb and replace with one of the same size, ventilation panel regularly. Coils may need to be cleaned as shape and wattage. often as every other month. This may help save energy. 5. Replace light shield when applicable as shown. Use a vacuum with an extended attachment to clean the 6. Press the power switch to the ON position. condenser coils when they are dusty or dirty. 7. Replace the top grille. See the “Power On/
If you choose to turn the refrigerator off before you leave: The motor seems to run too much 1. Remove all food from the refrigerator. 2. If your refrigerator has an automatic ice maker: Is the room temperature hotter than normal? The motor Turn off the water supply to the ice maker at least one day will run longer under warm conditions. At normal room ahead of time. temperatures, expect your motor to run about 80% of the When the last load of ice drops, raise the wire shutoff arm tim
Off-taste, odor or gray color in the ice The doors will not close completely Are the plumbing connections new, causing discolored or Are food packages blocking the door open? Rearrange off-flavored ice? Discard the first few batches of ice. containers so that they fit more tightly and take up less space. Have the ice cubes been stored too long? Throw old ice away and make a new supply. Is the ice bin or ice bucket out of position? Push the ice bin in all the way. If the ice bin does
Referrals to local dealers, repair parts distributors, and service companies. KitchenAid designated service technicians are trained to fulfill the product warranty and WATER FILTER provide after-warranty service, anywhere in the United States. To locate the KitchenAid designated service company in your CERTIFICATIONS area, you can also look in your telephone directory Yellow Pages. For further assistance If you need further assistance, you can write to KitchenAid with any questions or c
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS Base Grille Water Filtration System Model WF-LC400/LC400 Tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine (Class I) Taste and Odor and against ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for the reduction of Lead, Cysts and Turbidity. Capacity: 400 Gallons (1514 Liters) Service Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (1.89 L/min.) @ 60 psi. Substance Reduction U.S. EPA Average Maximum Average Minimum % Average % NSF Test Aesthetic Effects MCL Influent Effluent Effl
® KITCHENAID BUILT-IN REFRIGERATOR WARRANTY TWO-YEAR FULL WARRANTY For two years from the date of purchase, when this refrigerator (excluding the water filter cartridges) is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified replacement parts and repair labor costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Replacement parts and labor costs to correct defects in light bulbs, one year. Service must be pr
SEGURIDAD DEL REFRIGERADOR Su seguridad y la seguridad de los demás es muy importante. Hemos incluido muchos mensajes importantes de seguridad en este manual y en su electrodoméstico. Lea y obedezca siempre todos los mensajes de seguridad. Este es el símbolo de advertencia de seguridad. Este símbolo le llama la atención sobre peligros potenciales que pueden ocasionar la muerte o una lesión a usted y a los demás. Todos los mensajes de seguridad irán a continuación del símbolo de advertencia de
ANTES DE USAR USO DE SU Cómo quitar los materiales de empaque REFRIGERADOR Quite las cintas y gomas de su refrigerador antes de ponerlo en marcha. Frote un poco de detergente líquido sobre el adhesivo con los dedos. Limpie con agua tibia y seque. ADVERTENCIA No use instrumentos filosos, alcohol para fricciones, líquidos inflamables o limpiadores abrasivos para eliminar restos de cinta o goma. Estos productos pueden dañar la superficie de su refrigerador. Para más información, vea la s
2. Empuje la ensambladura de la rejilla superior hacia arriba y Para encender o apagar: luego tire directamente hacia afuera. Coloque la ensambladura de la rejilla sobre una superficie blanda. 1. Quite la rejilla superior. 2 1 2 2. Presione el interruptor principal de suministro a la posición ON u OFF (Encendido o Apagado). 3. Vuelva a colocar la rejilla superior. IMPORTANTE: Cerciórese de que el interruptor de suministro esté en la posición ON después de limpiar el refrigerador o de cambi