Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for KitchenAid 2225033A. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with KitchenAid 2225033A.
If looking through the KitchenAid 2225033A user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual KitchenAid 2225033A but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to KitchenAid 2225033A. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Use & Care Guide
For questions about features, operation/performance, parts accessories or service, call: 1-800-422-1230
In Canada, call for assistance 1-800-461-5681, for installation and service, call: 1-800-807-6777 or visit our website at...
www.kitchenaid.com or www.KitchenAid.ca
Guide d’utilisation et d’entretien
Au Canada, pour assistance composez le 1-800-461-5681, pour installation ou service composez le 1-800-807-6777 ou visitez notre s
TABLE OF CONTENTS TABLE DES MATIÈRES REFRIGERATOR SAFETY.......................................................... 3 SÉCURITÉ DU RÉFRIGÉRATEUR ........................................... 20 Proper Disposal of Your Old Refrigerator....................................3 Mise au rebut de votre vieux réfrigérateur.................................20 REFRIGERATOR INSTALLATION.................................................4 INSTALLATION DU RÉFRIGÉRATEUR ......................................21 Unpacki
REFRIGERATOR SAFETY Your safety and the safety of others are very important. We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages. This is the safety alert symbol. This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others. All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word “DANGER” or “WARNING.” These words mean: You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't immediately
Location Requirements REFRIGERATOR INSTALLATION WARNING Unpacking WARNING Excessive Weight Hazard Explosion Hazard Use two or more people to move and install Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as refrigerator. gasoline, away from refrigerator. Failure to do so can result in back or other injury. Failure to do so can result in death, explosion, or fire. Removing packaging materials Remove tape and glue residue from surfaces before turning To ensure proper ventilation for your refrig
Tools required: Flat-blade screwdriver Center punch Electrical Requirements ¹⁄₂ in. open-end wrench or Bucket adjustable wrench WARNING ¹⁄₄ in. and ⁵⁄₁₆ in. drill bit Towel Hand drill or electric drill Gloves (properly grounded) Hammer NOTE: Your refrigerator dealer has a kit available with a ¹⁄₄ in. (6.35 mm) saddle-type shutoff valve, a union, and copper tubing. Before purchasing, make sure a saddle-type valve complies with your local plumbing codes. Do not use a piercing-
7. Slip compression sleeve and compression nut on copper tubing as shown. Insert end of tubing into outlet end squarely Base Grille as far as it will go. Screw compression nut onto outlet end with adjustable wrench. Do not overtighten. Removing the base grille 8. Place the free end of the tubing into a bucket or sink. Turn ON main water supply and flush out tubing until water is clear. 1. Grasp the grille with both hands. Turn OFF shutoff valve on the water pipe. Check for leaks. Coil copp
5. Remove the Phillips screw (on some models) from each side of drawer rail assembly (see Graphic 6-1). Door Reversal (on some models) NOTE: Do not remove hex-head screws from rail assembly. IMPORTANT: 6. Lift front handle of freezer drawer to disengage drawer rail Stainless steel refrigerator doors are not reversible. hooks from interior rail assembly. Lift drawer out. If you want to reverse your non-stainless steel doors so they open from the opposite side, follow these steps. If you a
® Architect Series Door Removal & Door Swing Reversal (optional) Replacement 2 1-2 1 Top Hinge 1 1. Cabinet Hinge Hole Plugs 2 1-1 3 4 1 1. Hinge Screws 1. Hinge Cover Screw 2. Top Hinge Cover 1 5 3. /16" Hex-Head Hinge Screws 4. Top Hinge Bottom Hinge 1 2 3 1. /32" Set Screw 3 3 Front View Side View 1. Shim 2. Center Hinge 3. Hinge Screws 1 2 1. Door Stop Screws 2. Door Stop 5 4 Door Handle Seal Screw 1 Front 3 1. /32" Set Screw Drawer Removal & Replacement 6-1 6-2 6-3 (Some Models) 8 1 1
Your refrigerator is designed to run more efficiently to keep your food items at the desired temperatures and to minimize Door Closing and Alignment energy usage. The high efficiency compressor and fans may cause your refrigerator to run longer than your old one. You Door Closing may also hear a pulsating or high-pitched sound from the compressor or fans adjusting to optimize performance. Your refrigerator has two front adjustable rollers which are at the You may hear the evaporator fa
CONDITION/REASON: RECOMMENDED Using the Controls ADJUSTMENT: For your convenience, your refrigerator and freezer controls are REFRIGERATOR too cold Turn REFRIGERATOR preset at the factory. When you first install your refrigerator, make Control to next lower Control not set correctly for your sure that the controls in the refrigerator and freezer number, wait 24 conditions compartments are still preset to the mid-settings as shown. hours, then recheck Mid-setting “4” FREEZER too cold T
3. Lower the front of the shelf and check to make sure that the shelf is securely in position. REFRIGERATOR FEATURES Your model may have some or all of these features. Features that can be purchased separately as product accessories are labeled with the word “Accessory.” Not all accessories will fit all models. If you are interested in purchasing one of the accessories, please Meat Drawer and Cover call the toll-free number on the cover or in the “Assistance or (on some models) Service”
To remove the crisper(s) cover: 1. Remove crisper(s). Utility or Egg Bin 2. Holding the glass insert firmly with one hand, press up in (on some models - Accessory) center of glass insert until it rises above the plastic frame. Carefully, slide the glass insert forward to remove. Depending on your model, you may have a one, two or three piece bin. Eggs may be stored in the egg tray or loose in the bin. 3. Lift the cover frame up and remove it. NOTE: Store eggs in a covered container for long
Lower basket divider The lower basket divider is designed to be non-removable and it should remain in the refrigerator. DOOR FEATURES Your model may have some or all of these features. Features that can be purchased separately as product accessories are labeled with the word “Accessory.” Not all accessories will fit all models. If you are interested in purchasing one of the accessories, please call the toll-free number on the cover or in the “Assistance or Service” section. Door Retainer
4. Wash stainless steel and painted metal exteriors with a clean sponge or soft cloth and a mild detergent in warm water. Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaners. Dry thoroughly with a soft REFRIGERATOR CARE cloth. For additional protection against damage to painted metal exteriors, apply appliance wax (or auto paste wax) with a clean, soft cloth. Do not wax plastic parts. Cleaning NOTE: To keep your Stainless Steel refrigerator looking like new and to remove minor scuffs or marks, it is s
4. Replace burned-out bulb(s) with an appliance light bulb no greater than 40 watts. V acation and Moving Care 5. Replace light bulb cover by inserting tabs on light shield into liner holes on each side of light assembly. Slide shield toward Vacations front of unit until it locks into place. NOTE: Do not force shield beyond locking point; doing so If you choose to leave the refrigerator on while you’re may damage light shield. away: 6. Replace screw. 1. Use up any perishables and freeze ot
Are the doors opened often? Expect the motor to run longer when this occurs. In order to conserve energy, try to get everything you need out of the refrigerator at once, keep food TROUBLESHOOTING organized so it is easy to find, and close the door as soon as the food is removed. Try the solutions suggested here first in order to avoid the Is the control set correctly for the surrounding cost of an unnecessary service call. conditions? Refer to the “Using the Control(s)” section. Your r
The ice maker is producing too little ice (on some There is interior moisture buildup models) Are the air vents blocked in the refrigerator? Remove any Has the ice maker just been installed? Wait 72 hours for full objects from in front of the air vents. Refer to the “Ensuring ice production to begin. Once your refrigerator is cooled Proper Air Circulation” section for the location of air vents. down, the ice maker should begin producing 70 to 120 cubes Are the door(s) opened often? To a
In Canada ASSISTANCE Call the KitchenAid Canada Customer Interaction Center toll free: 1-800-461-5681 Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (EST). OR SERVICE Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (EST). Our consultants provide assistance with: Before calling for assistance or service, please check Features and specifications on our full line of appliances. “Troubleshooting.” It may save you the cost of a service call. If you still need help, follow the instructions below. Referrals to loca
® KITCHENAID REFRIGERATOR WARRANTY ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY ON REFRIGERATOR For one year from the date of purchase, when this refrigerator (excluding the water filter) is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified replacement parts and repair labor costs to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company. On models with a water filter: 30 da
SÉCURITÉ DU RÉFRIGÉRATEUR Votre sécurité et celle des autres est très importante. Nous donnons de nombreux messages de sécurité importants dans ce manuel et sur votre appareil ménager. Assurez-vous de toujours lire tous les messages de sécurité et de vous y conformer. Voici le symbole d’alerte de sécurité. Ce symbole d’alerte de sécurité vous signale les dangers potentiels de décès et de blessures graves à vous et à d’autres. Tous les messages de sécurité suivront le symbole d’alerte de sécuri