Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for KitchenAid Refrigerator 2266877. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with KitchenAid Refrigerator 2266877.
If looking through the KitchenAid Refrigerator 2266877 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual KitchenAid Refrigerator 2266877 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to KitchenAid Refrigerator 2266877. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Built-In Refrigerators Side by Side and Bottom Mount
IMPORTANT: READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. INSTALLATION REQUIRES 2 OR MORE PEOPLE.
MANUAL DE INSTALACIÓN
Refrigeradores empotrados de dos puertas y con montaje inferior
IMPORTANTE: LEA Y GUARDE ESTAS INSTRUCCIONES. LA INSTALACIÓN REQUIERE DE 2 O MÁS PERSONAS.
Réfrigérateurs encastrés côte à côte et superposés
IMPORTANT : LIRE ET CONSERVER CES INSTRUCTIONS.
L’INSTALLATION NÉCESSITE L’INTERVENTION DE
TABLE OF CONTENTS TABLE DES MATIÈRES REFRIGERATOR SAFETY.......................................................... 3 SÉCURITÉ DU RÉFRIGÉRATEUR ........................................... 38 INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS ................................................4 EXIGENCES D’INSTALLATION...................................................39 Tools and Parts ............................................................................4 Outillage et pièces nécessaires ..............................
REFRIGERATOR SAFETY Your safety and the safety of others are very important. We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages. This is the safety alert symbol. This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others. All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word “DANGER” or “WARNING.” These words mean: You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't immediately
Product Dimensions INSTALLATION Side View (All models) REQUIREMENTS 1 1 25 /8" (64 cm) Tools and Parts 1 23 /2" IMPORTANT: (60 cm) Observe all governing codes and ordinances. Installer: Leave Installation Instructions with the homeowner. Homeowner: Keep Installation Instructions for future reference. Save these Installation Instructions for the local electrical inspector’s use. 24" 2 Keep cardboard shipping piece or plywood under refrigerator (61 cm) until it is installed in the
Front View for Side by Side Models Front View for Bottom Mount Models NOTE: Width dimensions shown represent the distance from the NOTE: Width dimensions shown represent the distance from the outside trim to outside trim. outside trim to outside trim. 1 1 83 /8" 83 /8" (211 cm) (211 cm) 1 36 /4" (92 cm) A (see chart following) Opening Dimensions Width of Refrigerator: The built-in refrigerator can be installed into a recessed opening in the cabinets or at the end of cabinets using a side pa
Location Preparation: Width of Opening: 1. Wall studs must be located on rear wall 80 in. to 90 in. Model Width A (as shown above) (203 - 229 cm) above floor. NOTE: The solid soffit must be within 1 in. (2.5 cm) maximum 36 in. (91.4 cm) 35¹⁄₂ in. (90.2 cm) above the refrigerator. If the solid soffit is higher than 42 in. (106.7 cm) 41¹⁄₂ in. (105.4 cm) 1 in. (2.5 cm) or one is not available, then the refrigerator 48 in. (121.9 cm) 47¹⁄₂ in. (120.7 cm) must be braced to prevent tipping du
Electrical Requirements Water Supply Requirements Read all directions carefully before you begin. IMPORTANT: WARNING If you turn the refrigerator on before the water line is connected, turn the ice maker OFF. All installations must meet local plumbing code requirements. Use copper tubing and check for leaks. Install the copper tubing only in areas where the household temperatures will remain above freezing. NOTE: Your refrigerator dealer has a kit available with a ¹⁄₄ in. (6.35 mm) sad
Side Tipping Radius (see chart following) 42 in. (106 cm) Models 1 17 /2" (44 cm) 9 42 /16" 38" (108 cm) (97 cm) 1 23 /4" (59 cm) 41" 47" (104 cm) (119 cm) 90˚ 110˚ A 130˚ 90˚ Side Tipping Radius: 110˚ 130˚ Model Tipping Radius A 36 in. (91.4 cm) 90¹⁄₂ in. (229.9 cm) 48 in. (122 cm) Models 42 in. (106.7 cm) 93 in. (236.2 cm) 3 48 in. (121.9 cm) 96 in. (243.8 cm) 19 /4" (50 cm) 1 45 /4" Door Swing Dimensions 40" (115 cm) (102 cm) 3 26 /4" Side by Side Door Swing Dimensions (68 cm) 1 1 43 /2" 5
Bottom Mount Panel Top Grille and Handle Kits Factory Panels and Kits All factory parts are available through your KitchenAid dealer or Side by Side Panel and Handle Kits by calling KitchenAid Parts and Accessories at 1-800-442-9991. All factory parts are available through your KitchenAid dealer or Factory Door Panels Kits by calling KitchenAid Parts and Accessories at 1-800-442-9991. Four kits containing colored acrylic or stainless steel door and top grille panels are available. Follow the
Door Panels for Dispenser Models The two freezer panels combined should not weigh more than Custom Top Grille and Door Panels 30 lbs. (13.5 kg). The refrigerator panel should not weigh more If you plan to install custom wood panels, you will need to create than 50 lbs. (23 kg). the panels yourself or consult a qualified cabinetmaker or A B carpenter. See dimensional drawings for panel specifications. IMPORTANT: Panels weighing more than recommended may cause damage to your refrigerator. NO
Refrigerator and Freezer Door Panels Dimension for Routing Top Grille Panel Top and Bottom Edges (Side View) The freezer panel should not weigh more than 20 lbs. (9 kg). The refrigerator panel should not weigh more than 60 lbs. (27 kg). 1 /4" 1 34 /4" (6 mm) max. (87 cm) 3 /4" (19 mm) min. 49" (124.5 cm) 1 1. Top grille panel 1 34 /4" Dimensions for Routing Top Grille Panel Left and Right Edges (87 cm) (Side View) 5 1 /16" 1 20 /8" (3.3 cm) (51.1 cm) 1 1 Routing for Custom Top Grille and D
Inset Side Panel 1. Measure the distance from point A (as shown) to back wall. Custom Side Panels Add ⁷⁄₃₂ in. (5.6 mm) to this measurement for side panel to fit into trim. Side by Side and Bottom Mount Side Panels 2. If panel is more than ¹⁄₄ in. (6 mm) thick, rout front edge of panel to fit trim piece. Width and height of side panel is determined by installation type. Side panel should be a minimum of ¹⁄₂ in. (12 mm) thick to prevent warping. The dimensions shown are actual product dime
corner posts between strap and side trim. Carefully tighten strap, making sure side trim is protected. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Unpack Refrigerator 1 1 WARNING 2 1. Corner posts over side trim 2. Corner posts over handle 3. Place pieces of shipping carton on the floor when rolling the Tip Over Hazard dolly and refrigerator into the house. Move refrigerator close Refrigerator is top heavy and tips easily when to built-in opening. not completely installed. Reduce Tipping Radius Keep doors
4. Stand the refrigerator by first placing the left bottom edge of To install anti-tip boards the refrigerator on floor, standing the product upright and 1. Mark stud locations on rear wall 80 in. to 90 in. (203 - 229 cm) then lowering the right side of the refrigerator down to the above floor. floor. 2. Securely attach one or two 2 in. x 4 in. x 32 in. 5. Reassemble the trim and top grille after dolly has been (5 cm x 10 cm x 81 cm) wood boards to wall studs behind removed from refriger
5. Using a grounded drill, drill a ¹⁄₄ in. hole in the cold water pipe Push the bulb end of the tubing into the water valve as far as you have selected. it will go. Slide the nut forward and finger tighten. Tighten the nut by hand. Then tighten it with a wrench two more turns. Do not overtighten. 1. Cold water pipe 5. Compression sleeve 1 2. Pipe clamp 6. Shutoff valve 2 3. Copper tubing 7. Packing nut 4. Compression nut 6. Fasten the shutoff valve to the cold water pipe with the pipe clam
3. If needed, route door panels or install a filler panel between doors and decorative panels. See the “Custom Top Grille and Move Refrigerator to Final Position Door Panels” section. IMPORTANT: To prevent floor damage, make sure levelers are raised (not touching floor) and refrigerator is on rollers before moving. 1 1. Place top of cardboard carton or plywood under refrigerator. Remove dolly. 2. Do not remove protective film. 3. Move the refrigerator straight back and evenly into the
2. Use the leveling bolts to adjust the leveling legs until the 6. Recheck the front door gap spacing to ensure it is still aligned refrigerator is level from left to right. and even. 7. Tighten down the mounting screws on both hinges. 8. Reinstall the side door trims. Door Height Adjustment Use the following steps to adjust the door height, up or down, after the doors have been leveled. 1. Open the freezer or refrigerator door and locate the hinge 1 1 2 2 assembly at the bottom of the doo
7. Replace the door stop screw and tighten. Install Decorative T op Panel Adding a Decorative Panel to the Top Grille Assembly 1. Grasp both ends of the top grille assembly. 2. Push top grille assembly frame straight up, then pull straight out. Lay assembly on soft surface. 8. Make final recheck to make sure the doors are aligned and even. Door Swing Adjustment 1. Check that the refrigerator door can open freely. If the door opens too wide, remove the door stop screw from the bottom hinge.
3. Measure this same distance from the top of the bottom grille to the closest “V” groove on the grille skirt. Use a knife to Install Side Panel score down the “V” groove and break skirt at the score line. If built-in area depth is 25 in. (63.5 cm) or more, side panels can 1 be installed inside the side trim or attached to the outside of the side trim. 1. For inside side trim piece, slide front edge of routed side panel into trim piece. 2 2. Nail rear edge of panel to support board. 1 3
SEGURIDAD DEL REFRIGERADOR Su seguridad y la seguridad de los demás es muy importante. Hemos incluido muchos mensajes importantes de seguridad en este manual y en su electrodoméstico. Lea y obedezca siempre todos los mensajes de seguridad. Este es el símbolo de advertencia de seguridad. Este símbolo le llama la atención sobre peligros potenciales que pueden ocasionar la muerte o una lesión a usted y a los demás. Todos los mensajes de seguridad irán a continuación del símbolo de advertencia de