Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Motorola Cell Phone 2. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Motorola Cell Phone 2.
If looking through the Motorola Cell Phone 2 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Motorola Cell Phone 2 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Motorola Cell Phone 2. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
Calendar Calendar T Text Messa ext Messag g Play Store Play Store Camer Camera a
Phone People Email Browser
• Capture the moment: Capture every Welcome detail with the 8MP camera and 1080p HD video recorder (see “Photos & MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 Videos” on page 36). Powerful just got a lot more fun. • Music to your ears: Play Music, • Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich): Motorola’s music player, connects you Android 4.0 is the latest version of the to your favorite artists, lyrics, music Android platform for phones, tablets, news, and more (see “Music” on page and more. It builds on the things people
IC). The limits and guidelines include a substantial safety margin designed to assure the safety of all persons, regardless of age and health. The highest SAR values measured for this device are listed in the regulatory information packaged with your product. Note: When using the product while worn on your body, maintain a distance of 2.5 cm (1 inch) from the body to ensure compliance with SAR requirements. Note that the product may be transmitting even if you are not making a phone c
Safety, Regulatory & Legal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 68 Contents Your Phone . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 Find More Information . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 New for Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) . . . . . . 5 Let’s Go . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 Touchscreen & Keys. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Your Phone the important keys & connectors Touch a text box (like in a message or search) to enter text: • Choose a keyboard: Touch and hold a blank spot in a text box, then choose Input Method. • Close the keyboard: Touch Back . 3.5mm • Find out more: See “Text Entry” on 11:35 11:35 Headset AT&T AT&T Power / page 34. Sleep Hold= power S See all y ee all you our apps r apps.. T Touch the Launcher ic ouch the Launcher ico on. n. Press= AT&T 8:47 1 0f 7 1 0f 7 sleep Yahoo! m.yahoo.com/?.ts
• Accessories—You can find accessories Find More Information for your phone at • On your phone—Touch Apps att.com/WirelessAccessories or visit > Help Center. your local AT&T store. • On any phone—Call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500 or dial 611 from any AT&T mobile phone for assistance with your service or device. • On the web—You can also get support online: Interactive web tutorials are available at att.com/Tutorials. Select Manufacturer: Motorola and Model: ATRIX 2 from the dr
• App and widget list: Touch Apps to New for Android™ 4.0 (Ice open your app and widgets. Flick right Cream Sandwich) to see more apps (if you have a lot). Android 4.0 is the latest version of the Touch Widgets to see what you can Android platform for phones, tablets, and add to your home screen. more. It builds on the things people love • Shortcuts and folders: To drag an app most about Android, and adds powerful or widget onto your home screen, just new ways of communicating and shar
• Music: When you're playing songs in Let’s Go let’s get you up and running Play Music, a music player appears on the unlock screen. Assemble & Charge • People: The new People app makes Caution: Please read “Battery Use & it easier to group your friends and Safety” on page 68. associates. Your contact information is stored in a new Me profile. • Browser: In Browser, you can touch 1 Cover off. Menu to select Request desktop 2 SIM in. site or choose from expanded Settings. • Voice comman
To save battery life, see “Battery Tips” on Touchscreen & Keys a few essentials page 60. Note: This phone supports apps and Quick Start: Touchscreen services that use a lot of data, so make It’s all in the touch: sure your data plan meets your needs. Contact your service provider for details. • Touch: Choose an icon or option. After you power up, create or log into • Touch & hold: Move items on the home your Google™ account so you can screen, or open options for items in download apps
• Drag or flick: Scroll slowly (drag) or • Security: To make the screen lock quickly (flick). when you’re not using it, touch Apps > Settings > Security & • Pinch or double-tap: Zoom in and out Screen Lock > Screen lock. on websites, photos, and maps. • Rotate: In many apps, the touchscreen Tips & tricks switches from portrait to landscape • Flick & stop: When you flick a long list, when you rotate your phone. To turn like Contacts, a scroll bar appears at this on or off, touch Menu > S
Power & Sleep Key Volume Keys Press and hold Power to Press the volume keys on the side of the open a menu where you can phone to change the ring volume (in the choose Power off, Sleep (no home screen), or the earpiece volume Wi-Fi connections), Airplane (during a call). mode (no network or other connections), vibrate , or silent . Menu, Home, Search, & Back Keys To save your battery, prevent accidental touches, or when you want to wipe Touch Menu to open menu options in smudges off your
• App menu: See all your apps (if you Home Screen quick access to the things you need most have a lot, flick left and right to see them all). Quick Start: Home Screen • Shortcuts: Icons open your favorite Use your home screen for quick access apps, web bookmarks, contacts, mail to apps, notifications, and more. labels, or music playlists. You’ll see the home screen when you turn • Widgets: Little windows show you on the phone or touch Home from a news, weather, messages, and other menu
accounts for Messages, Social Search Networking, or Calendar widgets). To search, use a Search widget on your There’s more about social networking home screen or touch Search . widgets in “Quick Start, Social Touch here to enter Networking” on page 27. text. • Add: To add a widget, touch Apps , Touch to search touch Widgets, then touch and hold a by voice. widget. To change your wallpaper, touch and hold an empty spot on the home screen. You can add a folder to organize your short
Phone Status & Notifications Personalize Phone status & notifications add your personal touch At the top of the screen, icons on the left notify you about new messages or events Quick Start: Personalize (flick the bar down for details). Icons on Customize your phone’s sounds and the right tell you about phone status: appearance to make it unique to you! Bluetooth™ Wi-Fi GPS active Airplane mode Sound Set volumes. Silent ring Vibrate ring Volumes Silence all sounds except media & alarms Call &
Find it: Apps > Settings > Sound or • Set a ringtone for a contact: touch Display. People, touch the contact, then touch Menu > Set ringtone. Tips & tricks • Set volume for media: Menu > • Volume: To change your ringtone System settings > Sound > Volumes. volume from the home screen, just press the volume keys. Display Settings • Message alert: To change your new • Set brightness: Apps > Settings > message notification, touch Apps > Display > Brightness. Text Messaging > Menu > Messagin
Note: When installing an app, make Apps get the app you want sure you read the alerts that tell you what information the app will access. If Quick Start: Apps you don’t want the app to have access to this information, cancel the Download games, tools, apps, and more! installation. Find it: Apps > Play Store. • Downloaded apps: To show apps you • New apps: To read about or download downloaded from Play Store, touch an app in Play Store, touch it. Menu > My apps. Tips & tricks Google Play
• Update: To make your apps update during power-up, press and hold both automatically, touch Apps > Play volume keys until you see the home Store > Menu > My apps, touch an screen. Your screen will show Safe Mode app to open details, then touch the in the lower left corner, and you can Allow automatic updating checkbox. remove the app. • Uninstall: To uninstall or manage apps, To reinstall apps from Google Play from the home screen touch Menu > Store™, touch Apps > (in the top Manage app
• If you doubt the safety of an app, don't Update Your Phone install it. You can use your phone or computer to • Like all apps, downloaded apps will use check, download, and install phone up memory, data, battery, and software updates: processing power—some more than • Using your phone: others. For example, a simple battery If your phone notifies you about an level widget will use less than a update, follow the instructions to streaming music player app. After download and install it.
• Using your computer: Calls it’s good to talk On your computer, go to www.motorola.com/support and Quick Start: Calls check the “Software” links. If an update Dial numbers, see recent calls, and more. is available, just follow the installation instructions. Find it: Apps > Phone Recent Calls Touch an entry to call. Select phone DIALER RECENT PHONEBOOK numbers from your Most recent People app. Victor Harp Mobile 555-555-4570 April 26, 2012 Most Recent Call Delete digits you entered. AB
|1||Motorola 210004||Cell Phone||22|
|2||Motorola 500||Cell Phone||53|
|3||Motorola 60g||Cell Phone||14|
|4||Motorola 3152359||Cell Phone||20|
|5||Motorola 2200||Cell Phone||110|