Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Nokia E50. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Nokia E50.
If looking through the Nokia E50 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Nokia E50 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Nokia E50. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
PhonePilot for S60 3rd
for Nokia 3250 / 5500 / E50 / E60 / E61 / E62 / E70 / N71 / N73 / N80 / N91 /
N92 / N93
The content of this user guide is up to date on the released date. Mobisophy Technologies, Inc. reserves the rights to
change any feature of this software printed in this user guide in future.
Nokia © is a trademark of Nokia Corporation.
Copyright © 2005-2006, Mobisophy Technologies, Inc. All right
Contents 1. Starting PhonePilot................................................................ 2 2. Main View ............................................................................ 3 2-1 Menu of main view ..........................................................................................................3 2-2 Global parameters settings ............................................................................................3 3. Profiles view..............................
1. Starting PhonePilot Select PhonePilot in “Menu” to start it. If you configure PhonePilot to auto run, PhonePilot will start automatically when your phone is turned on every time. After PhonePilot starts up, there is an indicator on top right corner (beside battery pane) to indicate PhonePilot is running in standby mode and phone’s “Menu” screen. Tip! You will find some examples profiles, voice responses and lists in corresponding views after you installing PhonePilot successful
2. Main View When PhonePilot is running, there are seven sub views in main view, including: profiles, voice responses, managing lists, SMS templates, message box, scheduler and dialog monitor views. When a sub view get focused (highlighted), pressing key “Select” or selecting “Open” from menu will open the selected sub view. 2-1 Menu of main view Open: Open the highlighted view. View call logs: View missed, received, dialled call logs. Setting: Configure global parameters, includi
Answering machine timeout: The maximum duration of a voice message that incoming callers can leave. PhonePilot will play “sorry prompt” then hang up incoming calls automatically once timed out. Page 4
3. Profiles view In profiles view, you can add, modify, delete and activate saved profiles. A profile is used for storing various pre-defined responses corresponding to different groups to meet your different demands in many situations. You can imagine it as the tools “Profile” on Nokia’s smartphone, that is used for defining ringing and messaging tones. But profiles view in PhonePilot is used for defining various responses for callers. PhonePilot is shipped with a build-in, not erasable
- Edit rule: Edit the focused rule. You can edit a rule by pressing phone’s “Select” key. - Add additional rules: When adding a new profile, you can only divide callers up to three groups including, callers on phonebook/list, callers not in above lists and private numbers. You can add four empty additional rules for editing by choosing this menu item. - Delete additional rules: You can delete all empty additional rules by choosing this menu item when all additional rules are empty. - Hid
texts to them. A SMS editing screen will show up when you choose this option. You can input SMS texts manually or import SMS texts from existing SMS templates. See section 6-2 for more information. Mute the ringer: Mute the ringer right now. Then it’s up to you to accept or reject them. 3-3-3 Response of callers not in above lists This edit item defines the response to incoming callers who are not in all five rules above. Available responses to these callers are the same as those in s
4. Voice responses view Currently, the major function of voice response is to be a answer machine. Details are described bellows. 4-1 Voice responses list view and menu This screen shows a list of voice responses. When a voice response get focused (highlighted), available menu items include: New voice response: Create a new voice response. Edit voice response: Edit the focused voice response. Delete voice response: Delete the focused voice response. Rename voice response: Rename
delete the current action. 4-3 Create or edit an action When you are creating or editing an action, PhonePilot will change to action editing mode. All possible edit items in this mode are described as fellows (Left * sign denotes a mandatory item): Action type: See section 4-2-d for available actions. Greeting: The voice greeting before an action begins. For example, you can record a greeting to instruct callers to leave their voice messages of a “Leave a message”-type action S
5. Black/White Lists view Here you can define custom lists used by profiles view to divide incoming callers. 5-1 Lists list view and menu This view shows all your custom lists. When a list get focused (highlighted), available menu items include: New list: Create a new custom list. Edit list: Edit the focused list. Delete list: Delete the focused list. Rename list: Rename the focused list. Application: See section 2-1. 5-2 Create or edit a list You can add, edit or delet
6. SMS Templates view You can create some texts as SMS templates here. Then you can import texts from these pre-defined SMS templates when the selected response is “Busy+Send SMS” in profile rule edit mode. 6-1 SMS templates list and menu This view shows all your predefined SMS templates. When a template get focused (highlighted), available menu items include: New template: Create a new SMS template. Edit template: Edit the focused SMS template. Delete template: Delete the focus
7. Message Box view This view shows all voice messages that incoming callers left and recorded conversations of both parties. Each pane are explained as fellows: a. Left side icon indicates whether the voice message is generated by voice response’s “Answer machine” or “Record conversation”, and whether it is heard. denotes it’s generated by answer machine and unheard, denotes it’s generated by answer machine and heard. denotes it’s generated by record conversation and unheard, d
8. Scheduler view Scheduler can activate assigned profiles. For example, you can let scheduler activate a specific profile during a fixed period and periodically activate another profile everyday to meet your different demands at different time. 8-1 Schedule list and menu Pic. 8-1 Pic. 8-2 Pic. 8-1 shows all schedules’ list. On Pic. 8-1, area (a) shows the profile name ready to be activated. Area (b) shows the activation period. Activation p
- Start date: The date scheduled to activate profile. This edit item is available only when schedule type is “one time”. - Start time: The time scheduled to activate profile. Unit is minute. - End date: The date scheduled to de-activate profile. This edit item is available only when schedule type is “one time”. - End time: The time scheduled to de-activate profile. Unit is minute. The activated profile will be de-activated at next minute after this time. Page 14
9. Dialog Monitor view You can monitor all interactions between PhonePilot and incoming callers here, including: callers’ names, PhonePilot’s responses like sending busy tone, replying a SMS, diverting calls and recording call conversation. You can choose menu item “Page up” or press key 3 to scroll up one page, or choose menu item “Page down” or press key 9 to scroll down one page. It facilitates you to look over the dialog quickly. Tip! All views will be locked when voice resp
10. Examples of applications Accept all incoming calls, accept callers from phonebook and reject all incoming calls In profiles view, activate one of pre-defined profiles, “Accept all”, “Accept phonebook” or “Reject all”. Accept callers in white list, reject callers in blacklist In profile view, edit pre-defined profile “Accept white list” or “Reject black list”. Choose a white list or blacklist for edit item “Callers in”. Exit edit mode and activate the profile. You are on holiday,
|1||Nokia 002P132||Cell Phone||26|
|2||Nokia 103||Cell Phone||92|
|3||Nokia 1006||Cell Phone||75|
|4||Nokia 1101||Cell Phone||46|
|5||Nokia 101||Cell Phone||69|