Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Nokia NSERIES N73. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Nokia NSERIES N73.
If looking through the Nokia NSERIES N73 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Nokia NSERIES N73 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Nokia NSERIES N73. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Symbian S60 v.3 Phones
Version 1.0 Nokia handsets: N73, N80, E61
Table of Contents INTRODUCTION ........................................................................................................................................3 OVERVIEW..................................................................................................................................................3 BEFORE YOU START................................................................................................................................3 REQUIREMENTS ............
INTRODUCTION Overview Welcome to the iSkoot User Guide. This manual provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up and use all the great features of your iSkoot software. Using iSkoot is 1 easy—and with the help of this User Guide, you’ll have Skype™ on your mobile phone in no time! Once you’re set up with iSkoot, you can call Skype users at the push of a button, and make low-cost long distance and international calls using SkypeOut on your mobile phone. Plus, with iSkoot’s new
REGISTRATION AND DOWNLOAD Before you can access the iSkoot software, you need to register as an iSkoot user. To register as an iSkoot user: 1. Go to www.iskoot.com, and click the purple panel that says Download. 2. In the form provided, fill in all of your information. Choose Your Download Method There are two ways to download iSkoot. iSkoot can send an SMS directly to your mobile phone containing a link to our software, or you can download the software from the website onto your
Note: If you already have a copy of the iSkoot software installed, we recommend that you remove it before installing a newer version. To do this, use the Remove option in the application manager on the phone. 5. You will be asked if you would like to install the application. Select Yes. 6. Next you will see a series of screens that provide the application’s name, version details and license agreement. Select Con
5. Next you will see a series of screens that provide the application’s name, version details and license agreement. Select Continue. 6. Installation will begin and usually takes just a few seconds. When installation is finished, an Installation Complete message will be displayed. . Note: If you did not remove an existing version before you started the install, you will be prompted to replace the existing version with the newer version. Click OK. SETTING
If you need to create a new account: 1. Scroll down to Create a new account and click on it. 2. A screen will appear with iSkoot’s Terms of Service and Privacy Agreement. Read the information carefully, and then click Accept. 3. Highlight the first field, Choose Skype Name, and click on it. 4. In the field provided type in a new Skype name of your choosing. Then click OK. 5. Now scroll down and click on Passwo
Note: Your Skype password is protected at ALL TIMES. When you enter it in, iSkoot saves it to your handset only. When your password is sent to our server, we use SSL encryption for transport and never store it on the server. If you already have a Skype account: 1. Select I have an account. 2. To log in, highlight Skype ID and click on it. 3. Type your Skype ID into the provided field. Click Ok. 4. Scroll down and click on Password. Enter in your
6. Select Sign In. As iSkoot logs you into Skype, the iSkoot icon on the top left corner of the screen will be animated. This happens any time data is transmitted to or from iSkoot. Note: Your Skype password is protected at ALL TIMES. When you enter it in, iSkoot saves it to your handset only. When your password is sent to our server, we use SSL encryption for transport and never store it on the serv
Calls Once you’ve logged in, iSkoot needs you to set your mobile phone number, and to choose whether or not your phone will allow incoming calls from other Skype users. A box will automatically appear that says Call Forwarding. It is important to enter in your phone number, as it enables the iSkoot Mobile network to more easily identify which regional access point to connect to. To set iSkoot to receive inbound Skype calls: 1. Enter your mobile phone number into the field provided. Be s
• Your online status icon • Your complete Skype contact list (You can scroll through the contact list if the list extends below the screen.) USING ISKOOT Now that you have configured your settings, you are ready to start using all of the features of your iSkoot software. iSkoot’s main page displays your online status, your complete contact list including online and offline contacts, and your saved SkypeOut phone numbers. iSkoot also lets you set your own online status, add and r
3. A box with the Skype ID of the contact will appear for several seconds. When you’ve finished viewing, click OK. Changing Your Online Status iSkoot also lets you choose your online status, so your contacts know whether or not you are available to talk. When you log in for the first time, you will automatically have the status “online.” To change your online status: 1. Go to the Options menu, and select Change Online Status. 2. You will see the following submenu appear: • Online • A
4. Click OK. When adding a new contact, the person will receive an authorization request and must grant permission in order to be added to your contact list. The contact will appear on your contact list but will not appear online until he or she has confirmed authorization. Note: When you first add a contact, he or she will initially be assigned a "pending" online status. iSkoot is unable to connect you to users while they are listed as pending. Afte
4. Select Add. Receiving Contact Requests from Others If another Skype user requests to add you to his or her contact list when you’re using iSkoot, you will receive the notification right on your handset. To view the request, press Options, and then View. 14
To allow the user to add you his or her contact list: 1. Select Accept. 2. Your Skype ID and online status will appear on the person’s contact list, and he or she will be added to your contact list. If you don’t wish to share your contact details with the person: 1. Select Reject. Removing a Contact You can also use iSkoot to take contacts off of your list at any time. To remove a contact: 1. Scroll down your contact list until the Skyp
Refreshing Your Contact List Manually iSkoot updates your contact list approximately every 10 minutes. However, at any time you can also refresh your list on demand. To update your list manually: 1. Open the Options menu. 2. Click on Refresh now. 3. Your contact list will update immediately. SkypeOut Balance SkypeOut is a service that allows you to use Skype to call regular phone numbers. You must have SkypeOut credit in order to use some of the calling features of iSkoot. If you
2. The following message will appear: • “Calling
5. You will hear a connection message, and the contact’s phone ringing until the person answers the call. 6. Be sure to hang up at the end of the call to ensure you are disconnected. Receiving Skype Calls When you use iSkoot to log into Skype, your Skype ID appears online to other users. However, in order to receive incoming calls from others when you are signed on from your handset, you must set up iSkoot to direct inbound calls to your mobile phone number. (If you have not already do
TECHNICAL SUPPORT For further assistance regarding iSkoot, please contact us: • For product-related issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org • For download issues, email us at email@example.com • For website issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org • For general inquiries, email email@example.com You can also visit our Troubleshooting Guide at http://www.iskoot.com/ts_manual.htm. The Troubleshooting Guide is a great way to diagnose and
|1||Nokia 002P132||Cell Phone||25|
|2||Nokia 103||Cell Phone||84|
|3||Nokia 1006||Cell Phone||56|
|4||Nokia 1101||Cell Phone||45|
|5||Nokia 101||Cell Phone||66|