Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Nokia Suite 6.7. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Nokia Suite 6.7.
If looking through the Nokia Suite 6.7 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Nokia Suite 6.7 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Nokia Suite 6.7. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
USER’S GUIDE FOR
Nokia PC Suite 6.7
Contents 1. Introduction .......................................................................................................................1 1.1 Nokia PC Suite applications .........................................................................................................1 1.2 Phone models you can use with Nokia PC Suite .........................................................................2 1.3 Getting started ...................................................................
1. INTRODUCTION With Nokia PC Suite you can edit, store, and synchronize your Nokia mobile phone data with a Microsoft Windows based PC system. This guide provides instructions on how to install Nokia PC Suite, connect your phone to the PC, and start using Nokia PC Suite applications. For more information about Nokia PC Suite, see: • Nokia PC Suite help which contains more detailed instructions on using Nokia PC Suite. To open, click Help or press F1 in Nokia PC Suite applications. • Tut
For information on the tasks that you can perform with these applications, see section 4, Using Nokia PC Suite in this guide. Note: Nokia Multimedia Player, Image Store, Nokia Audio Manager, and Nokia Image Converter are not included in Nokia PC Suite Starter Edition. 1.2 Phone models you can use with Nokia PC Suite Nokia PC Suite can be used with compatible Nokia mobile phones. Certain features can only be used with phone models that support those features. For example, not all phone m
To do this You must have To install drivers for DKU-2, DKE- Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or later, or 2, CA-53, and CA-42 cables Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or later Administrator rights to the PC To create a Bluetooth wireless Bluetooth wireless technology equipment with one of technology connection between the following Bluetooth stacks: your phone and a PC • Microsoft Windows XP Bluetooth (included in XP SP2) • Widcomm BTW 1.4 • Broadcom BTW 3.0 or later • Toshiba Bluetoot
2. INSTALLING NOKIA PC SUITE You can install Nokia PC suite from a CD-ROM, or from the Nokia PC Suite Web page at www.nokia.com/pcsuite. Note that you need administrator rights to your PC to be able to install software to it. To establish a connection between your phone and the PC you also need to have drivers installed on your PC. Most drivers are installed automatically when you install Nokia PC Suite or when you connect your phone to the PC with the Get Connected wizard. For detailed i
2.3 Installing Nokia PC Suite from the Web 1. Open a Web browser and go to www.nokia.com/pcsuite > Download. The download assistant opens. 2. If you need help to determine which PC Suite version is suitable for your phone model, you can use the download assistant. 3. Select your phone model and click Continue. If there are two versions available for your phone, you are asked to select your PC operating system. 4. Select the language to be downloaded from the drop-down list and click Downl
2.5 Changing the language used in Nokia PC Suite If you have a Nokia PC Suite installed and you want to change the language Nokia PC Suite applications use, do one of the following: • To install the same version of Nokia PC Suite in another language: uninstall Nokia PC Suite and then select to reinstall it in the new language from the CD-ROM or from the Nokia PC Suite Web pages. • To install a newer version of Nokia PC Suite in another language: select to install the Nokia PC Suite in the
Connection type Connectivity drivers needed Modem drivers needed to use to connect the phone and PC the phone as a modem Bluetooth wireless Installed automatically. Install the Nokia xxxx Bluetooth technology modem (xxxx is the model number of the phone) when you have installed Nokia PC Suite. If you have Windows XP SP2 Bluetooth, the Bluetooth modem is already installed and you do not need to install it. 2.6.1 Updating infrared modem driver Nokia infrared modem is installed automatica
When a Bluetooth stack is installed on your PC, a standard modem driver is usually installed automatically with the stack. Additionally, if you have Windows XP SP2 Bluetooth, the Bluetooth modem driver is already installed. To check if you have a standard modem installed, go to Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options. If you have a standard modem driver you can use it instead of adding a Nokia Bluetooth modem driver for your phone model. However, with the Nokia modem driver you can fully u
3. CONNECTING YOUR PHONE AND A PC You need to connect your phone to a PC to be able to: • Transfer information between Nokia PC Suite applications and the phone. For example, to synchronize calendar appointments or transfer images with Nokia PC Suite. • Use your phone as a modem to connect your PC to network services such as the Internet. 3.1 Selecting a connection type You can connect the phone and a PC via a USB or serial cable, Infrared (IrDA), or Bluetooth wireless technology. When
Connection type Details Bluetooth Bluetooth wireless technology connects your phone wirelessly to your PC within a short range. The phone and the PC must be within a 10-metre (about 30 feet) radius of each other. If you later want to start using connection types other than the one you selected the first time you started using Nokia PC Suite, you can do this in the Get Connected wizard. You can start the wizard from the Get Connected button at the bottom of the Nokia PC Suite main window.
3.3 Connecting your phone to a PC via infrared 1. Activate the IR port of your phone. For instructions, see your phone’s user’s guide. 2. Place the phone and the PC so that the IR ports of the two devices point at each other. 3. The connection is created automatically. If the PC detects more than one phone, you are asked to select a phone in a Phone Selector dialog. 3.4 Connecting your phone to a PC via Bluetooth 1. Make your phone visible to other Bluetooth devices and activate the Bluet
Note: If you are using Microsoft Windows XP Bluetooth, you can pair your phone with the PC in Get Connected wizard and the pairing is valid also for Nokia PC Suite’s One Touch Access application. When using other Bluetooth stacks, you have to do the pairing for One Touch Access with the stack’s own pairing wizard. 12/26
4. USING NOKIA PC SUITE 4.1 Opening Nokia PC Suite applications You can open Nokia PC Suite applications from the Nokia PC Suite main window by clicking the icons. To open the main window: a. In the Windows taskbar, click the Nokia PC Suite icon. b. In your computer desktop, double-click the Nokia PC Suite icon. c. In Windows Start menu, click Programs > Nokia PC Suite. You can also right-click the Nokia PC Suite icon in the Windows taskbar and open applications directly from the menu.
4.2 Main tasks in Nokia PC Suite applications To be able to perform the following tasks you need to have a phone that supports the feature. For example, not all phone models support sending multimedia messages. To check which Nokia PC Suite applications you can use with your phone, see www.nokia.com/pcsuite/compatibility. For more in-depth instructions on using the applications, see Nokia PC Suite help (Help > Help topics) and Tutorial (Help > PC Suite tutorial). With Nokia PC Suite you
Note: Nokia Multimedia Player, Image Store, Nokia Audio Manager, and Nokia Image Converter are not included in Nokia PC Suite Starter Edition. 4.3 Backing up phone contents to a PC With Content Copier you can back up your phone's contents to a PC. You can then restore the contents to the same phone from which the backup was originally made, or to another Nokia phone model. This way you can also use Content Copier to transfer data from one Nokia phone model to another. Note: You should
• Lotus Notes 5.0/6.x • Lotus Organizer 5.0/6.0 The Nokia PC Sync icon is displayed on the Windows taskbar when Nokia PC Sync is active: • shows that the phone is connected. You can click the icon to open PC Sync, or right-click the icon to access the Nokia PC Sync menu commands, • shows that the phone is not connected. To create the first synchronization task 1. To open PC Sync, in Nokia PC Suite main window, click Synchronize . 2. When you open Nokia PC Sync for the first time, the
4.5 Connecting to the Internet using your phone With Nokia PC Suite’s One Touch Access application you can use your phone as a modem to create a network connection to the Internet. Connection can be established via cable, infrared, or Bluetooth wireless technology. To use your phone as a modem, you must have the following: • A phone that supports packet data. • Appropriate data communications software installed on your PC. • A subscription to the appropriate network services from your hom
Note: If your phone does not support packet data you can access the Internet by creating a dial-up connection. See the instructions for using your phone as a modem in the Nokia PC Suite help. If you use some other manufacturer's dial-up networking solution and a serial cable or infrared to create the connection, you need to deselect and reselect the connection types manually in Nokia Connection Manager. To deselect connection types If One Touch Access cannot connect to the Internet, des
|1||Nokia 002P132||Cell Phone||26|
|2||Nokia 103||Cell Phone||92|
|3||Nokia 1006||Cell Phone||75|
|4||Nokia 1101||Cell Phone||46|
|5||Nokia 101||Cell Phone||69|