Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Nokia S60 v5. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Nokia S60 v5.
If looking through the Nokia S60 v5 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Nokia S60 v5 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Nokia S60 v5. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Nokia Symbian S60 v5 Wi-Fi Browsing
• If you want to use Wi-Fi for browsing:
o You have to setup both browser & streaming player for Wi-Fi
o Use Wi-Fi Wizard and click “Start Web Browsing”
o If you choose to use "Group access point", remember to set the Wi-Fi access
point with a higher priority than GPRS
• If moving out of a Wi-Fi coverage
o When you are using "Group access point" to connect to Wi-Fi and moving
out from Wi-Fi coverage, your handset m
4. Choose “Wireless LAN” 5. Handset will auto-detect 6. At the pop-up menu, choose available AP. Choose your AP “Connect”. (For example, Netvigator Hotspot) 7. Connecting via Netvigator 8. If you are connected to the AP, 9. Click on the AP > it will pop-up Hotspot “Connected” will be shown a menu > choose “Start web browsing” 2 Doc 9e_s60v5_v1.doc
10. Login to the “Netvigator Hotspot” and enjoy internet browsing Setup for streaming player 1. Choose Main Menu > 2. Choose “Options” 3. Choose “Settings” Applications > RealPlayer. 3 Doc 9e_s60v5_v1.doc
4. Choose “Streaming” 5. Choose “Network” 6. Choose “Netvigator" for "Access point in use" How to know if you are using Wi-Fi for data connection? 1. Wi-Fi icon is shown on top of 2. To check the active connection, 3. Choose “Connectivity” the screen.If double arrow is choose “Settings” shown under the 3G icon, press “End” key to disconnect 4 Doc 9e_s60v5_v1.doc
4. Choose “Connection mgr” 5. If you see both 3G and Wi-Fi connection is on & you don’t want to use 3G data, close the 3G data account. FAQ: Q: Where can I find the WLAN wizard? A: Please go to Main Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Wireless LAN Q: Why PCCW CHANNELS streaming services cannot be played after connected to Wi-Fi? A: Please go to RealPlayer and change the default access point to “PCCW 3G streaming”. Q: Can the Wi-Fi settings apply to all ap
Q: What is “Group access point”? A: “Group access point” is to group more than one access point into a same category, and the handset will connect to the access points according to their priority. In case the access point with higher priority fails to connect, then handset will retry with the next one. You can change the priority in “Use access point” Q: Where can I find the “Group access point”? A: You can go to “Menu > Tools > Settings > Connection > Destinations. Only Brows
|1||Nokia 002P132||Cell Phone||25|
|2||Nokia 103||Cell Phone||84|
|3||Nokia 1006||Cell Phone||56|
|4||Nokia 1101||Cell Phone||45|
|5||Nokia 101||Cell Phone||66|