Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Samsung Multifunction Printer SCX5639FR. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Samsung Multifunction Printer SCX5639FR.
If looking through the Samsung Multifunction Printer SCX5639FR user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Samsung Multifunction Printer SCX5639FR but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Samsung Multifunction Printer SCX5639FR. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
imagine the possibilities
This guide provides information concerning installation, basic operation and
troubleshooting on windows
Contents 2 1. Introduction 3. Maintenance 5 Key benefits 90 Ordering supplies and accessories 7 Features by models 91 Available supplies 8 Useful to know 92 Available accessories 9 About this user’s guide 94 Available maintenance parts 10 Safety information 95 Redistributing toner 16 Machine overview 97 Replacing the toner cartridge 21 Control panel overview 99 Upgrading a memory module 28 Turning on the machine 101 Monitoring the supplies life 29 Installing the driver locally 102 Setting the to
3 Contents 143 Regulatory information 157 Copyright
1. Introduction This chapter provides information you need to know before using the machine. •Key benefits 5 •Features by models 7 •Useful to know 8 • About this user’s guide 9 • Safety information 10 • Machine overview 16 • Control panel overview 21 • Turning on the machine 28 • Installing the driver locally 29 • Reinstalling the driver 30
Key benefits - For duplex printing, 15 ppm (A4) or 16 ppm (Letter). Environmentally friendly SCX-563x Series or SCX-573x Series: - For single-side printing, 35 ppm (A4) or 37 ppm (Letter). - For duplex printing, 17 ppm (A4) or 18 ppm (Letter). Convenience • To save toner and paper, this machine supports Eco feature. • To save paper, you can print multiple pages on one single sheet of paper (see Advanced Guide). • To save paper, you can print on both sides of the paper (double- sided printing
Key benefits Wide range of functionality and application support • Supports various paper sizes (see "Print media specifications" on page 135). • Print watermark: You can customize your documents with words, such as “Confidential” (see Advanced Guide). • Print posters: The text and pictures of each page of your document are magnified and printed across the multiple sheets of paper and can then be taped together to form a poster (see Advanced Guide). • You can print in various operating systems
Features by models Some features and optional goods may not be available depending on model or country. SCX-4833FD SCX-5637FR SCX-4833FR SCX-5737FW Features SCX-4835FD SCX-5639FR SCX-4835FR SCX-5739FW SCX-4833HD SCX-5637HR Print, Copy, Scan, Fax ● ● ● ● Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ● ● ● ● IEEE 1284 Parallel ○ ○ ○ ○ Network Interface Ethernet 10/100 Base TX wired LAN ● Network Interface Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base TX wired LAN ● ● ● Network Interface 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN ● Eco printing ● ● ● ● Duplex (
Useful to know A paper jam has occurred. Where can I download the machine’s driver? • Open and close the front door. • Visit www.samsung.com/printer to download the latest machine’s driver, and install it on your system. • Check the instructions on removing jammed paper in this manual and troubleshoot accordingly (see "Clearing paper jams" on page 116). Where can I purchase accessories or supplies? Printouts are blurry. • Inquire at a Samsung distributor or your retailer. • Visit www.samsung.
1. Introduction 9 About this user’s guide 1 This user's guide provides information for your basic understanding of the machine as well as detailed steps to explain machine usage. Conventions • Read the safety information before using the machine. Some terms in this guide are used interchangeably, as below: • If you have a problem using the machine, refer to the troubleshooting chapter. • Document is synonymous with original. • Terms used in this user’s guide are explained in the glossary • Pa
1. Introduction 10 Safety information 4 These warnings and precautions are included to prevent injury to you and others, and to prevent any potential damage to your Operating environment machine. Be sure to read and understand all of these instructions before using the machine. After reading this section, keep it in a safe place for future reference. Warning 3 Do not use if the power cord is damaged or if the Important safety symbols electrical outlet is not grounded. This could result i
1. Introduction 11 Safety information Do not remove the plug by pulling on the cord; do not Do not allow pets to chew on the AC power, telephone handle the plug with wet hands. or PC interface cords. This could result in electric shock or fire. This could result in electric shock or fire and/or injury to your pet. If the machine does not operate properly after these Caution instructions have been followed, unplug the machine from all interface connections and request assistance from quali
1. Introduction 12 Safety information 6 Do not block or push objects into the ventilation Installation / Moving opening. This could result in elevated component temperatures which can cause damage or fire. Warning Be care when replacing paper or removing jammed paper. Do not place the machine in an area with dust, humidity, New paper has sharp edges and can cause painful cuts. or water leaks. When printing large quantities, the bottom part of the This could result in electric shock or f
1. Introduction 13 Safety information Do not place the machine on an unstable surface. Use the power cord supplied with your machine for safe operation. If you are using a cord which is longer than 2 The machine could fall, causing injury or machine meters (6 feet) with a 110V machine, then the gauge damage. should be 16 AWG or larger. The machine should be connected to Otherwise, it can cause damage to the machine, and the power level which is specified on the label. could result in electr
1. Introduction 14 Safety information 8 Keep the power cable and the contact surface of the Supply usage plug clean from dust or water. Otherwise, this could result in electric shock or fire. Caution Do not remove any covers or guards that are fastened with screws. The machine should only be repaired by a Samsung Do not disassemble the toner cartridge. service technician. Toner dust can be dangerous if inhaled or ingested. Keep cleaning supplies away from children. Children could get hur
1. Introduction 15 Safety information When toner gets on your clothing, do not use hot water to wash it. Hot water sets toner into fabric. Use cold water.
1. Introduction 16 Machine overview Machine overview 9 Accessories Power cord Quick installation guide a b Software CD Handset c Misc. accessories a. The software CD contains the printer driver and applications. b. SCX-4833HD and SCX-5637HR only. c. Miscellaneous accessories included with your machine may vary by country of purchase and specific model.
1. Introduction 17 Machine overview
1. Introduction 18 Machine overview 10 Front view • This illustration may differ from your machine depending on its model. • Some features and optional goods may not be available depending on model or country. 1 2 17 14 3 18 4 13 15 12 19 11 5 16 6 10 20 7 9 8 1 Document feeder cover 6 Control board cover 11 Multi-purpose tray 16 Output support 2 Document feeder width guide 7 Handle 12 Output tray 17 Scanner lid 3 Document feeder input tray 8 Paper level indicator 13 Cont
1. Introduction 19 Machine overview 5 Front cover 10 Tray 1 15 Paper width guides on a multi-purpose tray 20 Handset
1. Introduction 20 Machine overview 11 Rear view • This illustration may differ from your machine depending on its model. • Some features and optional goods may not be available depending on model or country. 1 11 2 10 3 4 5 6 9 7 8 1 EDI port 4 IEEE 1284 parallel connector (optional) 7 Duplex unit 10 Telephone line socket 2 Network port 5 Power-switch 8 Rear cover 11 Extension telephone socket (EXT) 3 USB port 6 Power receptacle 9 Tray back cover
|1||Samsung 4828FN||All in One Printer||34|
|2||Samsung CLP-310NK||All in One Printer||21|
|3||Samsung CLP-315NK||All in One Printer||32|
|4||Samsung CLP-310WKG||All in One Printer||28|
|5||Samsung CLP-310KG||All in One Printer||26|