Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Epson WF-2540. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Epson WF-2540.
If looking through the Epson WF-2540 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Epson WF-2540 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Epson WF-2540. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Your WF-2540. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
Using Special Papers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
Placing Originals for Copying, Scanning, or Faxing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
Copying a Photo or Document . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8
Printing From Your Computer. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Your WF-2540 After you set up your WF-2540 (see the Start Here sheet), turn to this Quick Guide and your online User’s Guide for instructions on using your product. Features Where to find information Copy, scan, and fax from the easy-to-use See this Quick Guide for the basics. control panel See the online User’s Guide for details. Wireless printing and scanning from mobile See www.epson.com/connect. ™ devices with EPSON Connect Easy Wi-Fi networking See the online User’s Guide. High-capacity in
Using the Control Panel The control panel makes it easy to use all the features of your product. To save energy, the screen goes dark after several minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up. 5 6 7 8 12 3 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 Note: To turn off the “beep” heard when you press a button, press the r Copy button to select copy mode, press x Menu, press u or d to select Printer Setup, then press OK. Select Sound, then select Off and press OK. If you turn off the sound, the dialing sound
Using Special Papers Epson offers a wide array of high quality papers, making it easy to maximize the impact of your photos, presentations, and creative projects. ® ® You can purchase genuine EPSON ink and paper at EPSON Supplies Central at www.epson.com/ink3 (U.S. sales) or www.epson.ca (Canadian sales). You can also purchase supplies from an EPSON authorized reseller. To find the nearest one, call 800-GO-EPSON (800-463-7766). Part Sheet Paper name Size number count EPSON Bright White Pape
Part Sheet Paper name Size number count EPSON Photo Paper Glossy 4 × 6 inches (102 × 152 mm) S041809 50 S042038 100 Letter (8.5 × 11 inches S041141 20 [216 × 279 mm]) S041649 50 S041271 100 EPSON Photo Quality Self-adhesive A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches S041106 10 Sheets [210 × 297 mm]) EPSON Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer Letter (8.5 × 11 inches S041153 10 paper [216 × 279 mm]) Note: Media availability varies by country. For detailed paper loading instructions, see the Start Here sheet or online User’s Gu
Placing Originals for Copying, Scanning, or Faxing Before you copy, scan, or fax, place your documents on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Place photos on the scanner glass only and not in the ADF. Using the Scanner Glass You can place a photo or a document up to letter-size (or A4-size) on the scanner glass. 1. Raise the document cover. 2. Place your original facedown on the front right corner of the scanner glass, with the top of your original against the right
Using the Automatic Document Feeder You can place up to 30 sheets of letter- or A4-size paper or 10 sheets of legal-size paper at a time. Load only plain paper in the ADF. 1. Move the edge guide outward. 2. Fan the originals, then tap them on a flat surface to even the edges. 3. Insert the originals faceup, top edge first. The ADF light on the control panel turns on. 4. Slide the edge guide against the originals, but not too tightly. Using the Automatic Document Feeder 7
Copying a Photo or Document Follow the steps in this section to copy black-and-white or color documents. If you use the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), you can copy up to 30 sheets of letter- or A4-size paper or 10 sheets of legal-size paper at a time. Load only plain paper in the ADF. 1. Load paper in the sheet feeder. 2. Place your original document on the scanner glass, or load your documents in the ADF (see page 6). 3. Press the r Copy button. 4. Press u or d or use the numeric keypad to
Printing From Your Computer ® This section describes the basic steps for printing from a Windows or Mac computer. For detailed instructions on printing, see the online User’s Guide. Printing in Windows 1. Select the print command in your application. Select your EPSON product Click here to open your printer software 2. Make sure your EPSON product is selected, then click the Preferences or Properties button. (If you see a Setup, Printer, or Options button, click it. Then click Preferences or
3. On the Main tab, select the basic print settings. Make sure you choose the correct Paper Type setting for the paper you are using (see page 12 for details). Select your Document Size Select your Click here Paper Type for quick access to Click here for preselected 2-Sided Printing settings Tip: For quick access to the most common settings, select one of the Printing Presets on the left side of the screen. You can delete these presets or create your own by clicking the Add/Remove Pres
Printing With a Mac Follow the steps below to print from Mac OS X. 1. Open the File menu and select Print. 2. Select your EPSON product as the Printer setting. Select your EPSON product 3. Click the arrow or Show Details to expand the print window, if necessary. 4. Select basic copy and page settings. For borderless printing, choose a Paper Size setting with a Borderless option. You can also select a custom setting to create a custom paper size. Note: If the setting you want isn’t shown (for e
5. Choose Print Settings from the pop-up menu, and select the following print settings: Choose Print Settings Select your Media Type (see below) Select higher quality or faster printing (if available) 6. Choose any other printing options you may need from the pop-up menu. See the online User’s Guide for details. 7. Click Print. 8. To monitor your print job, click the printer icon in the Dock. Selecting the Correct Paper Type Select the correct Paper Type (Windows) or Media Type (Mac OS X) set
Scanning a Document or Photo You can use your product to scan original documents and photos and save them on your computer. Note: For detailed scanning instructions, see the online User’s Guide. Quick Scanning With the Scan Button Use the u Scan button to quickly scan a document or photo and save it on your computer. You can even scan a photo and have it automatically included in an email message. 1. Place your original document or photo as shown on page 6. 2. Press the u Scan button. 3. Pre
4. Do one of the following: ■ If you’re scanning to a USB storage device, select your scan settings, then press the B&W or Color x Start button to begin scanning. ■ If you’re scanning to the cloud, select your destination, then press the B&W or Color x Start button to begin scanning. ■ If you’re scanning to your computer, select USB Connection if your product is connected by a USB cable, or select the name of your computer if your product is connected over a network. Then press the Color x S
EPSON Scan opens in Office Mode the first time you use it. (You can change the scan mode using the Mode selector in the upper right corner.) Click here to change the scan mode Note: You cannot use Home mode to scan with the Automatic Document Feeder. 3. Click Scan. The image is scanned and you see its icon in the folder you have selected. Scanning With Mac OS X 10.6/10.7 You can scan original documents and photos and save them as files on your computer. 1. Place your original document or photo
5. In the Scan To pop-up menu, select the folder in which you want to save your image. 6. Click Scan to begin scanning. Your image is saved to the folder you selected. Note: With Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7, in addition to scanning with Image Capture, you can download and install EPSON Scan scanning software. EPSON Scan provides additional image adjustment and photo correction features for enhancing scanned images, and ® provides an interface for TWAIN-compliant OCR scanning software, such as ABBYY
Faxing a Document Your product lets you send faxes by entering fax numbers or selecting entries from a speed dial or group dial list. If you use the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), you can fax up to 30 sheets of letter- or A4-size paper or 10 sheets of legal-size paper at a time. Load only plain paper in the ADF. Note: You can also send or receive a fax from your computer using the Epson FAX Utility. For more information, see the online User’s Guide. Breakdown or repair of this product may
2. To use a telephone or answering machine, you need a second phone cable. Connect one end of the cable to the telephone or answering machine, and connect the other end to the Telephone EXT. port on the back of the product. wall jack In Auto Answer mode, if the incoming call is a fax and you pick up the phone or the answering machine answers, the product automatically begins receiving the fax. If the other party is a caller, the phone can be used as normal or a message can be left on t
OK to select Fax Header. 5. Press 6. Use the keypad to enter your sender name or other header information (see “Using the Keypad to Enter Numbers and Characters” below). You can enter up to 40 digits. 7. When you’re done, use the arrow buttons to select Done, then press OK to return to the Header screen. Entering Your Phone Number 1. From the Header screen, press u or d to select Your Phone Number, then press OK. You see the phone number input screen. 2. Use the numeric keypad to enter your
5. Press u or d or use the numeric keypad to select the number of rings, then press OK. Select more rings than you use for the answering machine. 6. Press x Menu to exit the Fax Menu. Sending a Fax From the Control Panel You can send a fax by manually entering a fax number, as described below. Note: To dial the number using a telephone, by redialing, or by selecting from your speed dial list, see the next section. To send a fax from your computer using the Epson FAX Utility, see your online U
|1||Epson 2500||All in One Printer||31|
|2||Epson 1000 ICS||All in One Printer||13|
|3||Epson 4450||All in One Printer||13|
|4||Epson AcuLaser CX11NF||All in One Printer||27|
|5||Epson AcuLaser CX11N||All in One Printer||31|