Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Sharp AR-C160. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Sharp AR-C160.
If looking through the Sharp AR-C160 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Sharp AR-C160 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Sharp AR-C160. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR DIGITAL FULL COLOR
COPYING MACHINE COPYING MACHINE
OPERATION MANUAL OPERATION MANUAL
• • GETTING STARTED GETTING STARTED 1-1 1-1
• • MAKING COPIES MAKING COPIES 2-1 2-1
• • SPECIAL FUNCTIONS SPECIAL FUNCTIONS 3-1 3-1
• • SUPPLIES SUPPLIES 4-1 4-1
• • COPIER TROUBLE? COPIER TROUBLE? 5-1 5-1
• • GENERAL GENERAL
INFORMATION INFORMATION 6-1 6-1
• • OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT 7-1 7-1
§ §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§ §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§ § The power switch positions are marked “I” to indicate power “ON” and “ ” to indicate stand-by. In the stand-by position, power is being supplied to a drying heater within the optical system of the copier. Caution: For complete electrical disconnection, pull out the main plug. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. § §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§ §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
COLOR COPY SAMPLES The following pages contain samples of the various color copying functions described in this manual. They are designed to demonstrate the wide range of capabilities and applications for the Sharp AR-C160 digital full color copying machine. Note that the samples shown on page 1 to page 8 are not actual copies from the AR-C160 copier. The colors displayed may differ from those of actual copies. Color Copying with Special Features 1. Single color copying (See page 3-26.) The sin
2. Neg./Pos. Reverse (See page 3-28.) The NEG./POS. REVERSE function is used to transform a color original into its complementary colors. If this function is selected in the black/white mode, the black and white areas of the original will be reversed. Original Color copy Black/white copy 3. Photo repeat (See page 3-32.) PHOTO REPEAT is used to produce multiple copies of a photo on a single sheet of copy paper. Copy (8-1/2" x 11") Original (3" x 5") Copy (11" x 17") Original (5" x 7") 2
4. Multi-page Enlargement (See page 3-36.) This function is used to enlarge an original image to a size larger than 11" x 17" and to print portions of the image onto multiple sheets of paper. Copies (2 sheets of 11" x 17") Original (8.5" x 11") Copies (4 sheets of 11" x 17") Original (11" x 17") 3
t r n 1 r p A m R h e K u r e e P u e o g k m E r g s i k g g e e b i s t Y e r i y s s t e y a s r s r e t t e o O m r o t e e h p e p m P r r c e e e d i e e E r a r n C a d m n a n R t g U t u o b A b o r b S e m t r T e p e T r h b r f O c O e u t o e o P o h s g r M R r i r k d e s a e w S e e d C h i Adjustments for Color Copying 1. Exposure adjustments (See page 2-16.) Exposure selections for this copier should be selected according to the type of originals being copied: TEXT/PRTD. PHOTO,
2. RGB Adjust (See page 3-16.) RGB adjustments function to increase or decrease the overall amount of a single primary color. The amount of change depends upon the characteristics of the particular original being copied. Generally, lighter toned areas will be affected to a greater degree than will darker toned areas. Original Red + Green + Blue + Red - Green - Blue - 5
3. Sharpness (See page 3-18.) This function is used to sharpen or soften image outlines. Original Softer Sharper 4. Suppress background (See page 3-20.) This copier can suppress unnecessary background colors on the original image when copying. This function is used to adjust the density level of background colors to be erased. Original Copy 6
5. Color Balance (See page 3-22.) The Color Balance function allows the density of colors to be adjusted. Adjusted color samples are shown below. Original Cyan adjustment + Magenta adjustment + Yellow adjustment + Black adjustment + Yellow adjustment - Black adjustment - Magenta adjustment - Cyan adjustment- 7
6. Brightness/intensity/contrast (See page 3-24.) This copier allows the level of brightness, intensity or contrast of images to be adjusted. If brightness is selected, color tone can be darkened or lightened. If intensity is selected, the level of color saturation can be modified between vivid and dull. If contrast is selected, the contrast between two image areas can be adjusted higher or lower. Original Brightness + Intensity + Contrast + Brightness - Intensity - Contrast - 8
CHAPTER1 CHAPTER2 CHAPTER3 CHAPTER4 CHAPTER5 CHAPTER6 CHAPTER7 CONTENTS Page Page ● ● INTRODUCTION....................10 IMAGE EDITING FUNCTIONS........ 3-26 Single color ...................... 3-26 ● USING THIS MANUAL................10 Neg./pos. reverse ................. 3-28 Mirror image ..................... 3-30 Photo repeat ..................... 3-32 CHAPTER 1 11x17 full-bleed ................... 3-34 GETTING STARTED Multi-page enlargement ............. 3-36 ● Extra size ...................
INTRODUCTION The AR-C160 copier is a digital color image processing copier which provides high productivity at a color copy speed of 16 copies/minute and convenient features including intelligent image-editing functions. Amongst its many useful features and functions are the document feeder (optional), photo copying, internal auditor, and various special functions such as dual page copying, margin shift, erase, XY zoom, and NEG./POS. reverse functions. This copier can be equipped with an optiona
CHAPTER1 CHAPTER 1 GETTING STARTED This chapter describes the basic information on the use of this copier. Page ●●●●● INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-2 ●●●●● CAUTIONS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-3 ●●●●● POWER ON AND OFF . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-5 Power save modes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
CHAPTER1 GETTING STARTED Installation requirements INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS To ensure safety and proper machine performance, please note the following before initial installation and whenever the machine is to be relocated. 1. The copier should be installed near an accessible power outlet for easy connection. 2. Be sure to connect the power cord only to a power outlet that meets the specified voltage and current requirements. Also make certain the outlet is properly grounded. 3. Do not install
CHAPTER1 GETTING STARTED Cautions CAUTIONS 1. Do not touch the photoconductive drums or paper transport. Scratches or smudges on them will cause copy defects. 2. The fusing unit is extremely hot. Exercise care in this area. Paper transport Fusing unit 3. Do not look directly at the light source. Doing so may damage your eyes. 4. Installation adjusters. When moving the machine, be sure to raise the installation adjusters. After moving the machine, lower the installation adjusters until they r
CHAPTER1 GETTING STARTED Cautions CAUTIONS Cautions on laser +10 nm Wave length 785 nm - 15 nm Pulse times (4.374 μs ±4.4 ns)/7 mm Output power 0.20 mW - 0.45 mW SAFETY PRECAUTIONS This Digital Copier is rated Class 1 and complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 of the CDRH standards. This means that the copier does not produce hazardous laser radiation. For your safety, observe the precautions below. ● Do not remove the cabinet, operation panel or any other covers. ● The copier’
CHAPTER1 GETTING STARTED Power on and off POWER ON AND OFF The power switch is located on the left side of the copier. When the power switch is turned to the “ON” position, the message “WARMING UP. PLEASE WAIT.” will appear in the message display. Warming up takes about 330 seconds. Once the copier is ready, the message display will change to “READY TO COPY.”, and the START key indicators will light up, indicating that copying is possible. If the copier has been programmed in the auditing mode
CHAPTER1 GETTING STARTED Power on and off POWER ON AND OFF Power save modes The copier has two power save modes to reduce overall power consumption and thereby reduce the cost of operation and to conserve natural resources to help reduce environmental pollution. The two power save modes are preheat mode and sleep mode. ★ KEY OPERATOR The preheat activation time and the sleep activation time have been preset at the factory to 15 min. for preheat mode and 60 min. for sleep mode. These times can b
CHAPTER1 GETTING STARTED Information function INFORMATION FUNCTION The information function provides a quick reference guide to the use of the various features and functions of this copier. The information mode can be entered when the copier is in the standby mode. Press the INFORMATION ( ) key in the standby mode. 1 ● The screen for the information categories will appear. INFORMATION 1 CUSTOM SETTINGS 4 Select the “COPIER” key to display the first screen of EXIT INFORMATION the copier feature
CHAPTER1 GETTING STARTED Using the touch panel USING THE TOUCH PANEL How to use the touch panel You can set or cancel a function displayed on the touch READY TO COPY. panel by pressing (touching) a key with a finger. The touch key operation can be confirmed with a beep tone (and PAPER TYPE 1 1.8/ 11 2 16~28 lbs. highlighting of the touch key). 2.11 17 28+~35 lbs. 1 3.8/ 14 2 35+~75 lbs. ★★★★★ KEY OPERATOR For the beep tone to be heard, the beep tone must be TRANSPARENCY enabled by a key opera
|1||Sharp AL-1340||All in One Printer||13|
|2||Sharp AL-1456||All in One Printer||36|
|3||Sharp AL-1255||All in One Printer||30|
|4||Sharp AL-1555||All in One Printer||18|
|5||Sharp AL-1215||All in One Printer||19|