Nuestro propósito es proporcionarte el acceso más rápido posible a los contenidos incluidos en los manuales de instrucciones del aparato LG Electronics LDV-S503. Utilizando la vista previa online, puedes ver rápidamente el índice de contenidos y pasar a la página donde encontrarás la solución a tu problema con LG Electronics LDV-S503.
Si ver los manuales de instrucción de LG Electronics LDV-S503 directamente en esta página no es cómodo para ti, puedes utilizar dos soluciones posibles:
Muchas personas prefieren no leer el documento en la pantalla, sino en versión impresa. La opción de impresión también está prevista y puedes utilizarla haciendo clic en el enlace más arriba - Imprimir el manual. No tienes que imprimir el manual completo de LG Electronics LDV-S503, solo las páginas que elijas. Ahorra papel.
A continuación encontrarás resúmenes de los contenidos incluidos en las páginas posteriores del manual de instrucciones para LG Electronics LDV-S503. Puedes utilizarlos si quieres ver rápidamente el contenido que se encuentra en la siguientes páginas del manual.
Before connecting, operating or adjusting this product,
please read this owner’s manual carefully and completely.
Warning: Do not install this equipment in a confined CAUTION space such as a bookcase or similar unit. RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK Warning: Wiring methods shall be in accordance DO NOT OPEN with the National Electric Code, ANSI/NFPA 70. Warning: This is a class A product. In a domestic CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK environment this product may cause radio interfer- OF ELECTRIC SHOCK ence in which case the user may be required to take DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK) NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE adeq
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS CAUTION: PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS OWNER’S MANUAL. AND THOSE MARKED ON THE PRODUCT. RETAIN THIS BOOKLET FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. This product has been designed and manufactured to assure personal safety. Improper use can result in elec- tric shock or fire hazard. The safeguards incorporated in this product will protect you if you observe the follow- ing procedures for installation, use, and servicing. This product does not contain an
Safety warnings and Cautions The following are warnings and cautions for the safety of the users and for the prevention of any property damage. Please read the following carefully. WARNING • Turn off the system before installation. Do not plug • Install the system in a cool place without direct sun- in several electric devices to the same outlet. light and always maintain room temperature. Avoid - This may cause heating, fire, or electric shock. candlelight and heat generating devices such as he
CAUTION Please beware of the following precautions before installing the DVR. • Avoid positioning the product in any place where the unit may come into contact with moisture, dust, or soot. • Avoid placing in direct sunlight or near heating appliances. • Keep the product away from electric sparks or magnetic substances. • Avoid temperature extremes (recommended operating temperature is between 0°C - 40°C). • Do not place any conductive material through the ventilation grills. • Keep the system t
INTRODUCTION SEARCH AND PLAYBACK Features . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .7 PLAYBACK . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .39 Front Panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .8-9 SEARCH . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .40-43 Rear Panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .10 EXPORT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .44 Remote Control . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .11 CLIENT
INTRODUCTION • Instant playback in surveillance mode. Features Features - Play within 1~2 sec of recording start. • Stable embedded Linux operating system. • POP(picture over picture) playback. • Journal filing system for HDD file recovery - Viewing live and playback video simultaneously. following power recovery. • 8 audio channel input & perfect audio/video • Small file sizes through MPEG-4 compression. synchronization. • Internal storage expandable to 2TB. (Expandable - Recording and pla
Front Panel x LDV-S504 ab c def gh i j k l mn o x LDV-S503 ab c def gh i j k l mn o SHIFT a LAN Indicator If you use the Sub-function of the channel but- Lights when the network is connected. ton, the button is activated. HDD Indicator Blinks when the HDD is accessed. c Channel Buttons You can input a number with channel buttons. ALARM Indicator You can also use the channel buttons for sub- Lights when the alarm out is in progress. function with SHIFT button. The LED in the but- b LOCK ton ind
AAA AAA (6) INFO g JOG Dial Displays or removes system information. Allows a forward or reverse frame search. In pause mode, plays recorded images frame (7) IRIS - / (8) IRIS + by frame through rotation. Increases or Adjust iris position. decreases the options value. (9) ALM.OFF h Shuttle Ring Cancels alarm activation and returns the sys- Fast forward or reverse picture search when the tem to the condition before the alarm was acti- dial is rotated. vated. 1 i Power (10/0) LOG Turns DVR on or of
Rear Panel x LDV-S504 abcd SENSOR-IN efghijklmno pqr x LDV-S503 abcd SENSOR-IN efghijklmno pqr a VIDEO INPUT i LAN Port Connect the camera’s video output to these Connect the ethernet 10/100Mbps network BNC connectors. cable for controlling this unit via a PC network. j SPOT-OUT (BNC Type Connector) b SENSOR-IN Terminals Connect to spot monitor or display device. Input terminals for alarm signal. k MAIN-OUT (BNC Type Connector) c AUDIO OUT Connect to main monitor or display device. Connect the
Remote Control MAIN M/C/> Forward searches the recorded Displays the MAIN menu to set images or skips the recorded the screen mode to full, 4, 6, 8, 9 images. or 16 screens. Number Buttons (0,1-9) SPOT To select the PTZ preset number, Enter SPOT mode to allow spot ID, or channel. monitor control. ALM.OFF INFO Cancels alarm activation and Displays or removes the system returns the system to the condition information window. before the alarm was activated. LOG OSD Displays or removes the System A
HOOKUP AND SETTINGS Precautions Precautions • Depending on the camera and other equipment there are various ways to connect the unit. Please refer to the camera manual or manuals for other devices as necessary for additional connection information. • Be sure to switch off the camera before installation and connection. Basic Connection Overview Basic Connection Overview Connect audio (line input) Connect the coaxial-type cameras (Up to 16 cameras). For audio amplifier Connect power code Use th
Connecting the RS-422/485 Connecting Sensor Input and Connecting the RS-422/485 Connecting Sensor Input and Device Alarm Output Device Alarm Output Alarm terminals are used to connect the alarm This DVR has two data terminals. Use this port to connect PTZ cameras, DVRs or key- devices such as sensors, door switches, etc. pads (optional). Sensor Input Example, when the PTZ camera is connected. Connect up to 16 alarm sensors (LDV-S503: 8 alarm sensors) using the terminal blocks. 1. Connecting th
Alarm Output Connecting the USB Device Connecting the USB Device Connect up to 8 separate alarms (LDV-S503: 4 sepa- rate alarms) to the alarm output. USB Memory Device Alarm signal output at an event occurrence. Insert the memory device into the USB port. The sys- tem automatically recognizes the device. Using a USB memory device the system S/W can be Rear of the DVR easily upgraded. USB Backup Device Connect the USB cable of the USB backup device to the USB port on the rear panel of the unit.
Concerning the Internal Hard Installing or Replacing the Concerning the Internal Hard Installing or Replacing the Disk Drive Hard Disk Drive Disk Drive Hard Disk Drive The internal hard disk drive (HDD) is a fragile piece Installing the Hard Disk Drive of equipment. Please follow the guidelines below when using the DVR to protect against possible HDD failure. You can install up to 4 HDDs. We recommend that you back up your important However, since the product contains many parts recordings on
4. Remove the screws and detach the hard disk • When installing 3 HDDs. mounting brackets from the unit. A Attach the first HDD onto the upper side of the primary HDD mounting bracket and set the primary master HDD. B Attach the second HDD onto the lower side of the primary HDD mounting bracket and set the primary slave HDD. C Attach the third HDD onto the upper side of the secondary HDD mounting bracket and set the secondary master HDD. A B Secondary HDD Primary HDD mounting bracket mounting br
6. Connect the HDD power cable extension. • When installing 3 HDDs. Connect the IDE cable to the IDE terminal of HDD using the Primary and Secondary IDE cables. To Primary Primary IDE cable Master HDD To Primary Slave HDD To Secondary Master HDD 7. Connect the IDE cable. Secondary IDE cable You must connect the IDE cable as shown below. • When installing 1 or 2 HDDs. Connect the IDE cable to the IDE terminal of the HDD using the primary IDE cable. • When installing 4 HDDs. Connect the IDE cable
8. Attach the hard disk mounting brackets with the Replacing the Hard Disk Drive screws. 9. Connect the power cable. Turn the power of the unit off and detach the power plug from the outlet. 1. Follow steps 1-3 described in “Installing the Hard Disk Drive”. 2. Remove the screws and detach the hard disk Extension mounting brackets from the unit. Power cable for HDD power cable. power supply. 10. Connect the IDE cable to the IDE connector on the main board. You must connect the IDE cable as show
5. Remove the HDD from the hard disk mounting Before Operating the System Before Operating the System bracket. You can select the main monitor type to display the main screen. 1. Insert the power plug to an outlet. (Make sure the power source is AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz) 2. Turn on the main power switch on the rear panel. The power indicator LED on the front panel will show a red light. 3. Select monitor type. VGA Monitor: When you connect the VGA jack on the rear of the DVR, press and hold the MAIN
• You are not allowed to connect the VGA monitor System Operation System Operation and the composite monitor simultaneously. Consequently, the user is obliged to choose either 1. Press and hold POWER for a few seconds to turn the composite monitor or the VGA monitor. When on the sub-power. The power indicator displays a green light and system booting will commence. set to composite monitor there is no VGA output. When set to VGA monitor there is no composite The LG logo image will be displayed o
|#||Manual de instrucciones||Categoría||Descargar|
|1||LG Electronics DR4912||DVR||88|
|2||LG Electronics LRM LRM-519||DVR||26|
|3||LG Electronics LDV-S504||DVR||84|