Notre objectif consiste à vous assurer le plus rapide accès au contenu de l'instruction d'utilisation du dispositif Arrow Plastic EH86S. En utilisant l'aperçu en ligne vous pouvez parcourir le sommaire et passer à la page où vous trouverez la résolution de votre problème avec Arrow Plastic EH86S.
Si regarder l'instruction Arrow Plastic EH86S directement sur la page n'est pas confortable pour vous, vous pouvez profiter de deux solutions possibles:
Beaucoup de gens préfèrent de lire les documents dans la version imprimée et non pas sur l'écran. L'option d'impression de l'instruction est aussi prévue et vous pouvez en profiter en cliquant le lien ci-dessus - Imprimez l'instruction. Il n'est pas nécessaire d'imprimer toute l'instruction Arrow Plastic EH86S - on peut choisir des pages. Economisez le papier.
Vous trouverez ci-dessous les annonces des contenus qui se trouvent sur les pages suivantes de l'instruction de Arrow Plastic EH86S. Si vous voulez parcourir rapidement le contenu des pages suivantes de l'instruction, vous pouvez en profiter.
Owner's Manual & Assembly Instructions
Model No. EH86-A EH86S LM86
ML86-A SA8662-A VL8662-A
CAUTION: SOME PARTS HAVE SHARP EDGES. CARE
MUST BE TAKEN WHEN HANDLING THE VARIOUS PIECES
TO AVOID A MISHAP. FOR SAFETY SAKE, PLEASE READ
SAFETY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS MANUAL
BEFORE BEGINNING CONSTRUCTION. WEAR GLOVES
* Size rounded off to the nearest foot
WHEN HANDLING METAL PARTS.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN.... A2 Owner's Manual Before beginning construction, check local building codes regarding footings, location and other requirements. Study and understand this owner's manual. Important information and helpful tips will make your construction easier and more enjoyable. Assembly Instructions: Instructions are supplied in this manual and contain all appropriate information for your building model. Review all instructions before you begin, and during assembly, follow the step se
PLAN AHEAD.... A3 Watch the Weather: Be sure the day you select to install your building is dry and calm. Do not attempt to assemble your building on a windy day. Be careful on wet or muddy ground. Teamwork: Whenever possible, two or more people should work together to assemble your building. One person can position parts or panels while the other is able to handle the fasteners and the tools. Tools and Materials: These are some basic tools and materials you will need for the construction of
SAFETY FIRST.... A4 Safety precautions are important to follow throughout the construction of your building. �Care must be taken when handling various �Practice caution with the tools being used in the pieces of your building since some contain assembly of this building. Be familiar with the sharp edges. Please wear work gloves, eye operation of all power tools. protection and long sleeves when assembling or performing any maintenance on your build- ing. safety edge sharp edge sharp edge sa
CARE & MAINTENANCE.... A5 Web Finish: For long lasting finish, periodically clean and wax the exterior surface. Touch- up scratches as soon as you notice them on your unit. Immediately clean the area with a wire brush; wash it and apply touch-up paint per manufacturer's recommendation. Roof: Keep roof clear of leaves and snow with long handled, soft-bristled broom. Heavy amounts of snow on roof can damage building making it unsafe to enter. In snow country, Roof Strengthening Kits are avai
ACCESSORIES.... A6 WEB ROOF STRENGTHENING FLOOR FRAME KITS (heavy snow load) KITS Extra roof beams and gable braces designed for added protection against heavy snow accumulation. Increases the strength of your roof by 50%. ANCHOR KITS Model No. AK4 MODELS FB47410, FB5465, FB106-A Anchor Kit contains heavy-duty steel FB109-A and FB1014-A augers, 60' (18m) of steel cable and 4 cable A simple new floor frame system made of heavy-duty, hot-dipped clamps. No digging or concrete galvanized steel.
THIS PAGE WAS LEFT BLANK INTENTIONALLY 7
THIS PAGE WAS LEFT BLANK INTENTIONALLY 8
16"/24" 40,6cm/61cm 97 1/2" 2,47m 97 1/2" 2,47m Foundation B09 The Foundation For Your Building OPTION 1: ARROW FLOOR FRAME KIT: (Order No. FB106-A or 68381-A) Arrow has the best base for your building in this simple kit. It keeps stored items above the ground. This kit should be used with one of the following: A. To support a plywood deck B. To be filled with sand. We recommend the combined use of 1. an ARROW FLOOR FRAME KIT and 2. an ARROW ANCHORING KIT as an effective method of securin
Anchoring A10 Anchoring Down The Building It is important that the entire floor frame be anchored after the building is erected. Below are recommended ways of anchoring. Anchoring into Wood/Post: Arrow Anchoring Kit: (Model No. AK4 or 60298) Use 1/4" Wood Screws. There are 1/4" (0,63cm) dia. Recommended for use with any suggested base. holes provided in the frames for proper anchoring. Contains: 4 Anchors with Cable, Clamps and installation instruction. 1. 2. OVER THE BEAMS AND INTO THE GROUND
Hardware B11 Remove from bag of screws and save for the last step 65900A 65103 #10Bx1/2" Black Screw (8) 65923 65004 #8-32 Hex Nut (104) (Packed with Screws) #8-32x3/8" Bolt (104) #8Ax5/16" Screw (266) 65109 67468 66646 66045 #8-32 Acorn Nut (6) Peak Cap (2) Washer (275) Handle (2) (Packed with Screws) (Arrow Logo) (8 sheets of 40) 66183 7916 66382 Roof Trim Cap 66769 Roof Beam Bracket (4) Lower Door Guide (4) (2 right & 2 left) Door Slide (4) 6228 66029 67293 Track Support (2) Plug (2) Weat
Parts List P12 Assembly Part Part Quantity Check Key No. Number Description in Carton List 1 6615 Rear Wall Angle 2 2 6617 Door Track Splice 1 3 10498 Horizontal Door Brace 4 4 6658 Gable Brace 2 5 7875 Roof Panel 4 6 7906 Right Gable 2 7 7907 Left Gable 2 8 8461 Ridge Cap 1 9 8466 Right Roof Panel 2 10 8467 Left Roof Panel 2 11 8474 Roof Beam 3 12 8476 Side Wall Angle 3 13 9920 Side Wall Channel 2 14 8482 Side Roof Trim 2 15 8941 Ramp 1 16 8946 Side Floor Frame 2 17
Assembly by Key No. B13 13
●●●●● 8941 Ramp (1) ● Parts Needed For ● ●●●●● 9379 Front Floor Frame (2) Step 1 ●●●●● 9377 Rear Floor Frame (2) Floor Frame Assemblies B14 The front floor frame is made up of three pieces. The rear floor frame is 9379 made up of two pieces. The holes in these pieces will align when the pieces are positioned with correct 8941 amount of overlap. The illustrations below show the proper overall length 9379 for the front and rear. Proceed as follows: 9377 1 Place the front floor frames as Front Floo
● Parts Needed For ● ●●●●● 6615 Rear Wall Angle (2) ●●●●● 9924 Rear Wall Channel (2) Step 2 Frame Assemblies B15 The main frame pieces reinforce the Rear Wall Channel walls. These pieces will later be in- 94 5/8" 2,40m stalled in the center and at the top edge of the rear wall. Proceed as 9924 9924 follows: 1 Overlap the rear wall channel STEP pieces as shown in the figure and fasten the two pieces together with 1 one bolt in the center hole (three holes will align). Rear Wall Angle 2 Overlap
● Parts Needed For ● ●●●●● 8474 Roof Beam (1) ●●●●● 8476 Side Wall Angle (1) Step 3 Roof Beam Assembly B16 The roof beams join the two gables and support the roof panels. The main roof beam is made up of two pieces fastened together. 1 Place the side wall angle, back- to-back, with a roof beam and fasten together using ten screws. 2 Set this piece aside for later use. Assembled 8476 Side Wall Angle STEP 1 8474 Roof Beam Main Roof Beam 16
● Parts Needed For ● ●●●●● 6617 Door Track Splice (1) ●●●●● 9378 Door Track (2) Step 4 Door Track Assembly B17 NOTE: Door Track Splice (painted part) The door track assembly supports the sliding doors and reinforces the front wall. It is made up of three pieces. 6617 1 Using the door track splice, (painted), join the door track (galvanized) pieces end-to-end as shown. 66769 9378 2 Insert four screws from the under- 9378 side only. Long Leg on Top STEP STEP Hint: The holes in the top side of the
FRONT ●● ●●● Front Floor Assembly (1) ● Parts Needed For ● ●● ●●● 8946 Side Floor Frame (2) Step 5 ●● Floor Frame ●●● Rear Floor Assembly (1) B18 RIGHT REAR 8946 STEP 8946 9377 1 8946 1 Assemble the four corners of the floor frame using two screws at each RIGHT corner as shown. At the front corners FRONT fasten bolts through from the bottom 8946 with nuts on top. 9379 2 Measure the floor frame diago- nally. When the diagonal measure- ments are equal, the floor frame is When Diagonal Measurements
● Parts Needed For ● ●●●●● 9381 Front Corner Panel (2) ●●●●● 9385 Rear Corner Panel (2) Step 6 Corners P19 NOTE Wide The remainder of the building assembly Side requires many hours and more than one 9385 person. Do not continue beyond this point if you do not have enough time to com- Narrow Side plete the assembly today. A partially assembled building can be severely STEP REAR damaged by light winds. 1 9385 Each screw and bolt in the wall re- quires a washer. 1 Position the rear corner panels at
FRONT FRONT FRONT DOOR TRACK ASSEMBLY ●●●●● Door Track Assembly (1) ●●●●● Rear Wall Angle Assembly (1) ● Parts Needed For ● ●●●●● 8476 Side Wall Angle (2) Step 7 ●●●●● Rear Wall Channel Assembly (1) Frames ●●●●● 9920 Side Wall Channel (2) B20 6615 The main frame pieces give rigidity to the side walls and provide a surface Wall Angles for attaching the gables which sup- Must Face port the roof. Inside 9924 Building 1 Fasten the rear wall angle as- sembly across the inside top of the rear wall usi
|1||Arrow Plastic LM86||Outdoor Storage||29|
|2||Arrow Plastic SA8662-A||Outdoor Storage||16|
|3||Arrow Plastic ML86-A||Outdoor Storage||25|
|4||Arrow Plastic VL8662-A||Outdoor Storage||27|
|5||Arrow Plastic WL86-A||Outdoor Storage||31|