Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Altina A600. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Altina A600.
If looking through the Altina A600 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Explore the detailed user manual for Altina remarkable creation, Model A600. Gain valuable insights and instructions to maximize your device's capabilities and optimize your user experience. Uncover the full potential of your Altina A600 device through this comprehensive user manual, offering step-by-step guidance and expert tips for effortless operation and enjoyment.
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Altina A600 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Altina A600. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
English Version R01 Nov. 2005 Trademarks All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Note The information in this manual is subject to change without notice.
Before You Begin ※ Precautions and Notices ※ For your own safety, do not operate the controls of the product while driving. ※ Use this product prudently. The product is intended to be used only as a navigation aid. It is not for precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. ※ The calculated route is for reference only. It is the user’s responsibility to follow the traffic signs and local regulations along the roads. ※ When you get off the ca
- Using Favorites (personal stored locations) - Using History (previous destinations) ※ Recording and playback of journeys ※ Viewing modes for different needs and situations: - 2D or 3D - Daytime or nighttime view - Turn-by-turn view of the route - Driving direction of the route Other Features ※ MP3 Player: playing MP3 music. ※ Photo Viewer ※ Mpeg 4 Player: playing Mpeg 4 ※ Calculator About this Manual This manual is divided into four major parts: ※ Part I “Basic Operat
Part I. Basic Operations Part I guides you through the process of getting your device running, familiarizes you with the external components, and tells you how to customize system settings
1. Getting Started This chapter tells you step by step how to perform the initial startup and introduces you to the external components of your device. 1.1 Setting the ON/OFF Switch The ON/OFF switch should be set to the ON position for normal operation. Pull out the stylus pen and use it to slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON (left) position. CAUTION: Always leave the ON/OFF switch in the ON position for normal operation.
※ The charge indicator glows amber when charging is in progress. Do not disconnect your device from AC power until the battery is fully charged, when the charge indicator turns green. This will take a couple of hours. 1.3 Using Your Device in a Vehicle A car holder and a car charger are supplied with your device. Using the Car Holder ※CAUTION: 1.Select an appropriate location for the car holder. Never place the holder where the driver’s field of vision is blocked. 2.If the car
Back Components Ref Component Description GPS Antenna Receives signals from the GPS satellites overhead. It should be lifted up to the horizontal position for normal operation. Speaker Sends out music, sounds and voice. ON/OFF Switch The main power/battery cutoff switch. Reset Button Restarts your device (soft reset). Left-Side Components
Ref Component Description SD/MMC Slot Accepts a SD (Secure Digital) or MMC (MultiMediaCard) card for accessing data such as maps and MP3 music. NOTE: Before using GPS navigation software and maps, you need to insert the storage card included with your device. Do not remove the card during GPS operation. Headphone Connector Connects to stereo
Right-Side Components Ref Component Description External Antenna This connector (under rubber dust cover) allows use of an Connector optional external antenna with magnetic mount, which may be positioned on top of the car for better signal reception in areas with poor reception. Stylus Pen Tap on the touch screen to make selections and enter information. Pull the stylus pen out of its slot to use it, and store it in the slot
Ref Component Description Power Connector Connects to the AC adapter. Hold Button When hold on the button, it will freeze the operation.
3. System Settings Your device is supplied with default settings. You may also customize the settings to suit your personal needs. Once you change settings, your new settings will remain until either you change them again, or until battery cutoff switch is turned off and then back on again, which resets the unit to factory defaults. 3.1 Using System Settings Tap the Setup button on the Main screen. The Setup screen contains six buttons as shown below. The following sections d
3. After you have made changes, press the mark button to save the changes and exit the screen. Adjusting the Brightness Tap the bulb button to adjust. ※To darken the screen, tap the left bulb button. ※To lighten the screen, tap the right bulb button. Setting the Idle Time You can set a timer when it is idle for a set period of time.
Tap the Idle Time box and select the time. The options are 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, never. 3.3 Calibration You can calibrate the touch screen if it is not responding accurately to your stylus pen taps. 1. Tap Setup on the Main screen. 2. Tap the Calibration button on the Settings screen. 3. Tap and hold the center of the target.
4. When the target moves to another position, tap and hold at the center of the new target. Repeat each time to complete the calibration process. 5. When completed, tap anywhere on the screen. 3.4 Power To check the remaining power level of your battery: 1. Press the Settings button on your device or tap Settings on the Main screen. 2.Tap the Power Status button on the Settings screen. 3.The Power Status screen will appear showing the remaining power of your battery. N
1. Tap Settings on the Main screen. 2. Tap the Clock button on the Setup screen. 3. Tap the Time Zone box to select your time zone. 4. Tap the Date box to set the date. A calendar will pop up showing day, month and year. Tap the left arrow to go to the earlier month and year or tap the right arrow to select the later month and year.
You can also tap the month and year on top of the calendar to change the month and year. Then tap the date on the calendar. . 5. Before setting the time, you can tick the 24-hour format box to use 24-hour format. Then tap the item (Hour/Minute/Second) you want to set.. 3.5 Language To set the Language: 1. Tap Settings on the Main screen. 2. Tap the Language button on the Setup screen.
|1||Altina GBT708 User manual||GPS Receiver||5|
|2||Altina GPS GBT 709 User manual||GPS Receiver||18|
|3||Altina GPS 9540 User manual||GPS Receiver||3|
|4||Sony NAV-U NV-U74T User manual||GPS Receiver||3|
|5||Sony NV-U71T User manual||GPS Receiver||11|
|6||Sony NAV-U NV-U44 User manual||GPS Receiver||13|
|7||Sony NV-U50 User manual||GPS Receiver||12|
|8||Sony NAV-U NV-U72T User manual||GPS Receiver||4|
|9||Sony NAV-U NV-U94T User manual||GPS Receiver||19|
|10||Sony GPS-CS3KA User manual||GPS Receiver||10|
|11||Sony NV-U70 User manual||GPS Receiver||7|
|12||Sony NV-U83 User manual||GPS Receiver||6|
|13||Sony NV-U83T User manual||GPS Receiver||7|
|14||Sony P800/P900 User manual||GPS Receiver||1|
|15||Sony XNV-660BT User manual||GPS Receiver||39|