Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Sony BBV RX100. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Sony BBV RX100.
If looking through the Sony BBV RX100 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Sony BBV RX100 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Sony BBV RX100. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
Dome Interface Receiver
Building Block Video Ltd.,
17 Apex Park,
Diplocks Industrial Estate,
Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3JU UK.
Tel: +44(0)1323 842727
Fax: +44(0)1323 842728
Support: +44(0)1323 444600
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. Pre-installation Checks and Safety Procedures 3 Unpacking 3 Important safety precautions 3 2. Introduction 5 General 5 Rx100 Technical specification 5 Transmitter compatibility chart 6 Cable connection method 7 Fig. 1 Wago cable connectors Cable types 7 3. Installation 8 Operating voltage 8 Rx100 connections 8 Fig. 2 Rx100 pcb connections 4. Setup 9 Diagnostic
1. PRE-INSTALLATION CHECKS AND SAFETY PROCEDURES UNPACKING Check Packaging - Upon taking delivery of the unit, inspect the packaging for signs of damage. If damage has occurred, advise the carriers and/or the suppliers immediately. Check Contents - Upon taking delivery of the unit, unpack the unit carefully and check that all the items are present and correct. If any items are missing or damaged, contact your equipment dealer. Retain Packaging - The shipping carton is the safest co
Damage Requiring Service - Servicing by qualified personnel should be carried out under the following conditions: (a) When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged. (b) If liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the unit (c) If the internal electronics of the unit have been exposed to rain or water (d) If the unit does not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions, as improper adjustment
2. INTRODUCTION GENERAL The Rx100 telemetry interface is designed to allow control of a variety of integrated dome cameras using BBV’s range of up-the-coax telemetry transmitters. See appendix A for a complete list of supported domes. The Rx100 interface is supplied in an IP67 rated enclosure. It will be necessary to make suitable holes in the enclosure to permit cable entry and exit. Adequately rated cable glands and or flexible conduit should be used at all times to avoid co
TRANSMITTER COMPATABILITY CHART Tx300 Tx400 Tx400DC Tx1000 Tx1000DC Tx1500 Variable Proportional Proportional Proportional 2 Speeds 2 Speeds 2 Speeds Speed Joystick Joystick Joystick Fixed Speed Zoom Focus Iris Pre-sets - 8 8 16 16 16 Patrols - 2 2 2 2 2 Lights Autopan - Camera - Functions Rx100 installation manual V1.17 29 Aug 08.doc Page 6
CABLE CONNECTION METHOD Fig. 1: cage clamp connectors The cage clamp PCB terminal block is a simple-to-use method of attaching cables to PCBs quickly and easily. Prepare cables as follows: • Use only cable between 0.08 and 2.5 mm² • Strip the cable to a length of 5 to 6 mm (0.23 in) The correct method of attachment is as follows: 1. Press down the relevant terminal block lever with a suitable screwdriver; 2. Insert wire; 3. Remove screwdriver. The procedure for detachi
3. INSTALLATION OPERATING VOLTAGE The Rx100 requires all connections to the PCB to be made by the installer, and via terminal blocks or by plug and socket. These connections are: power in, video in, video out, and serial data to dome. In addition connections for alarm in, alarm out and lights if required are provided. See fig.2 below for correct connections. The Rx100 is supplied pre-configured to suit the application for which it is intended, i.e. to control an integrated dome
4. SETUP DIAGNOSTIC AIDS Two red LEDs and one Green LED are mounted on-board to give simple system status information. Their functions are as follows: Cable LED Regular Blinking - Telemetry and video signals are OK. Blinking but mainly ON - No Telemetry from the transmitter. Blinking but mainly OFF - No video from the camera. Error LED On - Telemetry transmission error. Both LEDs Off - No power or major PCB fault. Data LED (Iss PCB 4 onwards o
4. SYSTEM SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS Rx400DC Rx45X AC Rx55X DC Rx400P Rx300 Rx100 Rx200 High & Variable speed BBV RS485 BBV RS485 AC P/T Zoom/Focus AC P/T Zoom/Focus dome camera static camera with static camera P/T Zoom/Focus AC Fixed Speed High & Variable speed 16 Presets with 4 Aux. 1 Aux. 4 local alarms lights/wash/wipe 16 Preset with 3 Aux. P/T Zoom/Focus P/T Zoom/Focus STATIC 8 Local alarms 32 Preset with 4 Aux. 32 Preset with 3 Aux. 8 Local alarms 8 Local alarms video &
Fig.5 SYSTEM SCHEMATIC SHOWING INTEGRATION OF DOME INTO Tx1000 SYSTEM. Rx400DC High & Variable speed P/T Zoom/Focus Rx300M Rx200 Rx400P Rx100 16 Preset with 3 Aux. Rx300 AC P/T Mitsubishi static camera with lights/ Rx200 dome camera AC P/T Zoom/Focus 8 Local alarms static camera AC P/T Zoom/Focus CCD400 control wash/wipe simple AC panner 4 local alarms 16 Presets with 3 Aux. 1 Aux. 2 Aux. STATIC up-the-coax telemetry 250M-RG59, 500M-CT125 video in - coax Twisted Pair telemetry. Optiona
Appendix A - Dome addendums & connection details Rx100/24 iss. 4 pcb 13 360 Vision VisionDome 14 Borsatec BT2790FF Dome 15 Chugai SMD-08ll, SMD-12, SMD-12ll, SMD-20 31 Dennard 2050 16 Diamond-Smartscan 36 Dynacolor 7720 17 Forward Vision MIC1300 18 Gardiner Security Juno 14 JVC TK-C675E / TK-C675BE 19 Kalatel Cyberdome (1/1/2002 or later firmware) 20 Li-Lin PIH-717X/7000/7600/7625 21 Mark Mercer D250MPT 22 Panasonic WV
BBV Rx100/24 Supply Additional information (iss. 6 pcb) The RX100/24 can be powered from either 230Vac or 24Vac. The diagrams below shows the connections that should be made for each supply voltage. Please note that when powered from 24Vac the 230Vac terminals will be at mains voltages. To prevent the risk of shocks the fuse must be removed from the fuse holder and no connections made to L and N. The 24Vac supply must be fused with a 315mA to protect the supply wiring. Fig 9. RX100/24 i
BBV Rx100 Interface Receiver Addendum to manual for the following domes: 360 Vision VisionDome Gardiner Security Juno Rx100 software RX1_31V2 Application Notes The RX 100 provide the following functionality when controlling the above mentioned domes Variable speed Pan/Tilt. Zoom/Focus, Focus/Iris Override returning to auto after Zoom In/Out. 16 Full scene presets. 2 preset patrols. Slow preset tour. Started by pressing AUTOPAN (As patrol 1 but slow speed movement and
BBV Rx100 Interface Receiver Addendum to manual for the following domes: Borsatec BT2790FF Dome Rx100 software RX1_B3V2 Application Notes The RX100 provides the following functionality when controlling the above mentioned dome: Variable speed Pan/Tilt. 16 Full scene presets. 2 RX100 preset patrols. Pattern 1 learn and playback 2 preset patrols. 4 alarm inputs moving to preset 1 - 4 Additional commands: Advanced Features Tx400 Tx1000 Tx1500 DM DS/DS2/BX
BBV Rx 100 Interface Receiver Addendum to manual for the following domes: Dennard type 2050/2055/2060 dome. Rx100 software RX1_D2V12 Application Notes Variable speed Pan/Tilt. Zoom/Focus, Autofocus 16 full scene presets (additional presets can be programmed using dome's menu) 2 preset patrols 4 alarm inputs driving to preset 1 - 4 or dome sequence 001 - 004, link selectable Advanced Features Tx400DC Tx1000 Tx1500 DM Mux Dome User Menu 1 ‘#’ '#' WASH 1 ‘#’ *889 002 or
BBV Rx 100 Interface Receiver Addendum to manual for the following dome: Dynacolor 7720 COAXIAL TELEMETRY ONLY NOT 20mA Rx100 software RX1_D4V7 Application Notes Variable speed Pan/Tilt (single function at a time, pan or tilt or zoom or focus) Zoom/Focus 16 full scene presets 2 preset patrols 4 alarm inputs driving to preset 1 – 4 Additional Features Tx400 Tx1000 Tx1500 DM Sprite DM/DS/DSL/DS2 Dome Menu and ENTER (twice) ‘#’ 1 '#' WASH 1 '#' *889 002 *889 10 10 2 Exit
Early dome - Set dome address to 1: 8 way switch 1 ON, 2-7 OFF. 4 way switch 1-3 ON, 4 OFF. Later dome – Dome ID switch: 1 ON, 2-8 OFF. Duplex/Simplex switch:1-2 OFF. Dynacolor protocol S2:1-4 OFF, S1:1-3 ON BBV Rx 100 Interface Receiver Addendum to manual for the following domes: Forward Vision protocol including MIC1 300/400 series dome and compatible equipment. Rx100 software RX1_F1V8 Application Notes Variable 16 speed Pan/Tilt. Zoom/Focus 16 full scene presets 2 pres
BBV Rx 100 Interface Receiver Addendum to manual for the following dome: JVC TK-C655B/676/675B combination cameras Rx100 software RX1_J2V4 Application Notes The RX 100 provides the following functionality when controlling the above mentioned domes Variable speed Pan/Tilt. Zoom/Focus, Autofocus can be enabled/disabled from the dome menu. 16 Full scene presets. 2 preset patrols. Slow patrol or dome autopan from controller AUTOPAN key 4 alarm inputs driving to preset 1 - 4.
BBV Rx100 Interface Receiver Addendum to manual for the following domes: Kalatel Cyberdome (Firmware 1/1/02 or later) Rx100 software RX1_K1V2 Application Notes Variable speed Pan/Tilt. Zoom/Focus/Iris 16 Full scene presets. 2 preset patrols. (PATROL1 = RX100 patrol and PATROL 2 = dome’s TOUR 03) Shadow TOUR 1 playback using AUTOPAN key. Menu navigation including programming privacy zones etc Advanced Features Tx1000 Tx1500 DM DS/DS2/BX2 Mux Toggle MENU ON/OFF '#' WASH 1 ’
|1||Sony BTA-NW1A||Network Card||15|
|2||Sony BKMW-E3000||Network Card||26|
|3||Sony AC-SQ950D||Network Card||22|
|4||Sony CLIE A-AVZ-100-11||Network Card||26|
|5||Sony BTA-NW1||Network Card||10|