Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for &Tradition ALcom GSM Wireless Business Telephone G-1100. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with &Tradition ALcom GSM Wireless Business Telephone G-1100.
If looking through the &Tradition ALcom GSM Wireless Business Telephone G-1100 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual &Tradition ALcom GSM Wireless Business Telephone G-1100 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to &Tradition ALcom GSM Wireless Business Telephone G-1100. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
GSM Wireless Business
1. Precautions....................................................... 3 2. Manual Specification ........................................ 3 3. Overview........................................................... 4 3.1 Unpacking Check........................................................................4 3.2 Installation ..................................................................................4 3.3 Appearance of Component.........................................................5
Thank you for using our product. Please read through this guide to use the device properly. 1. Precautions When you use the telephone, please be sure to do as following instructions, to avoid unnecessary damage or law-breaking behavior. • Do not use the telephone on aboard and air-plane. • Do not use the telephone around gas station, oil depot, chemistry factory or places with combustible and explosive substances. • Do not use the telephone while driving. • While using the telephone
3. Overview 3.1 Unpacking Check The telephone composes by the following parts: Host Handset and the handset cord Antenna (SMA or Power Adapter TNC) Spare Battery 3.2 Installation 3.2.1 Installing the handset 4
3.2.1 Installing the antenna 3.2.3 Installing the power adapter 3.2.4 Installing the battery - Push the locker along the arrow;take the cover out. - Put battery into case and connect the jack; put the cover on and push it until you hear “kata”. 3.3 Appearance of Component 5
Power Update Antenna Power switch jack jack jack Headset jack Hand free transmitter 6
Headset Screen Pilot lamp Pilot lamp Describe Power The designation of power supply in effect, and after lamp boot-strap, the power lamp keeps bright. On-line When handfree, the lamp bright. lamp 4. General Function 4.1 Key Function Keyboard layout: POWER ONLINE MUTE SCREAN HANGUP ▲ ▼ 1 2 3 OK 4 5 6 CANCEL 7 8 9 SEND * 0 # 7
Note: The position of and [[SEND]] is different by different telephone. Key description: [[ ]]: Press it to perform the functions show at the left-hand side of the display. [[ ]]: Press it to perform the functions show at the right-hand side of the display. [[ ▼]]: At stand-by status, press it to enter call log. At menu status, press it to go up the menu; during a call press it to increase volume. [[ ▲]]: At stand-by status, press it to enter messages status. At menu status, press it
message. Or do message setting and broadcast setting etc. 4.3 Quick Operation Guide Before using the telephone, user should make sure that the power is on and the correct SIM card is inserted. User could use the telephone till the name of network supplier appeared in the display. If the power has been on, but user did not insert SIM card, telephone prompts to insert SIM card and check it whether it could be used or not. Warning: Please power off you phone before changing the SIM card.
4.3.5 Refuse call When in ringing mode, press [[HANGUP]] to refuse the call. 4.3.6 Redial When in standby mode, press [[SEND]] twice to call the latest number. 4.3.7 Adjust handset volume When in in-call mode, press [[ ▲]] or [[ ▼]] to set volume. 4.3.8 Hand free When in standby mode, press to enter Hand free mode. 4.4 Menu Function Introduction 4.4.1 Message 22.214.171.124 “Write message” - Please confirm that the message servicecenter number has been set before writing message. - In s
- Select “Delete All” to delete all received messages. 126.96.36.199 “Outbox” View the sending message will show the sending state and the sender’s number or name (the number must exist in telephone book). Press [[ ▲]] or [[ ▼]] to browse message. When view message list, press “Read” to read details and press [Option] to do the following operation: - Select “Send” to resend the message. - Select “Edit” to edit the message again, then take operation of “Send ”, “Send More”, “Insert W
latest twenty received calls and latest twenty dialed calls. In standby mode, press [[ ▲]] or select “Call log” in main menu to enter the call log submenu which including “Missed calls”, “Received calls”, “Dialed calls”, “Call timers”. Press [[ ▲]] or [[ ▼]] to select and press [OK] to display record. Under submenu of “Missed”, “Received”, “Dialed”, user can take operation of “Save”, “Delete”, “Call”, “Send message”, “Delete all”. 4.4.3 PB (Pone Book) When in standby mode, press the [[
“Volume”: User can change the items as follows: call ring, Msg ring and speaker volume. 188.8.131.52 “Alarm”: Set the alarm type and alarm time. There are two alarm to choose. 184.108.40.206 “Time and date”: Set time and date. 220.127.116.11 “Display set” “Back light”: Set the duration of back light. “Contrast”: Press [[ ▲]] or [[ ▼]] to modify contrast of sreen. 18.104.22.168 “Security set”: Open or close the function of PIN checking. If user want to modify PIN must opend the PIN check first. 4.4.4.
4.5 Input Method The device support T9 input method with associated input function, user can input the number, the symbol, english letter (including capital letter and small letter). 4.5.1 Switch input method User can press the button [[ # ]] to switch the input method among number input method, the symbol input method, associated English word input method (including capital letter and small letter). In English letter input method, press the button [[ * ]] to switch the capital letter an
22.214.171.124 Buttons about T9 associated English word input method ● [[Cancel]]: Press this key to delete a letter or a blank space. ● [[OK]]: In inputing English word, press this key to confirm the inputing pluse a blank space. ● [[ ▼]], [[ ▲]], [[ ]] and [[ ]]: In inputing an English word press this key to choose associated English words before pressing [[OK]]. ● [[ # ]]: switching the input method. ● [[ * ]]: In English letter input or associated English word input, press [[
126.96.36.199 Keyboard layout Name Input Output Method Status 0 РУС, EN Space Abc, abc, ABC Space, "0" 123 "0" 1 associated Russian word input method РУС (symbols) Abc, abc, Switch each kind of signs ABC 123 "1" EN associated English word input method 2 РУС associated Russian word input method Abc абвг2abc, each new word from capital letter abc абвг2abc ABC АБВГ2ABC 123 "2" EN associated English word input method 3 РУС associated Russian word input method Abc деёжз3def, each
Abc рсту6mno, each new word from capital letter abc рсту6mno ABC РСТУ6MNO 123 "6" EN associated English word input method 7 РУС associated Russian word input method Abc фхцч7pqrs, each new word from capital letter abc фхцч7pqrs ABC ФХЦЧ7PQRS 123 "7" EN associated English word input method 8 РУС associated Russian word input method Abc шщъы8tuv, each new word from capital letter abc шщъы8tuv ABC ШЩЪЫ8TUV 123 "8" EN associated English word input method 9 РУС associated Rus
5. Technical Parameters Item Description Dimensions 219mm х 168mm х 53mm (W x D x H) Weight (including spare Less than 700g battery) Mounting method Horizontal or wall mounting Input voltage AC: 90V to 264V (50Hz to 60Hz) DC: 5.2V±5%, 1.0A Spare battery Type: AA NiMH Capacity: 3.6V/1600mAh Max. transmit power 2W Typical stand-by power 0.05W consumption Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C Storage temperature -10°C to 50°C Operating humidity 5% to 90% 6. Abbreviations
7. Troubleshooting Corrective Action Problem 1. The power switch is off Boot-strap disable 2. The batteries cannot supply enough energy 3. The power adapter is off 1. Insert wrong SIM card PIN incorrect 2. SIM card is locked ，and the telephone should be initialized by professional. Loss connection in 1. The batteries energy is low talking 2. Signal intensity is low Volume low Press [[ ▲]] while Talking For enquiries please contact: ALcom XXI, s.r.o., Vinohradska 184, P
|1||&Tradition IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Version5Release6||Air Cleaner||42|
|2||Sony PK-HS1FL||Air Cleaner||30|
|3||Sony PK-R1FL||Air Cleaner||17|
|4||Philips AC4053||Air Cleaner||21|
|5||Philips AC4002/00||Air Cleaner||12|
|6||Philips AC4055||Air Cleaner||32|