Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Anthem Audio STATEMENT A2. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Anthem Audio STATEMENT A2.
If looking through the Anthem Audio STATEMENT A2 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Anthem Audio STATEMENT A2 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Anthem Audio STATEMENT A2. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
O P E R AT I N G M A N U A L
w w w . a n t h e m A V . c o m
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING! WARNING RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL. The lightning flash with arrowpoint within an equilateral triangle warns of the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock t
8. Ventilation – Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating, and these openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer’s instructions have been adhered
16. Object and Liquid Entry – Never push objects of any kind through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Do not expose this product to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the product. 17. Servicing – Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to
1. INTRODUCTION Thank you for purchasing the Anthem Statement A Series Power Amplifier. The A2 is a two-channel power amplifier, and the A5 has five channels. Anthem products are engineered to recreate the passion of a live musical performance and thrill of the best movie theaters by using the highest level of circuit design, superior build quality, innovative features, and intuitive ergonomics. 1.1 BEFORE OPERATING THE AMPLIFIER Check that you have received everything in the Packing List below
2. CONNECTIONS AND OPERATION 2.1 INPUT CONNECTIONS Balanced XLR connection offers the highest transmission quality, particularly over long cable lengths, because it rejects noise and hum pickup. If your preamplifier is not equipped with XLR outputs, use the Single-Ended RCA inputs. Do not use ‘RCA-compatible’ connectors that have a hollow center pin with a hole at the tip – inserting them into the Statement amplifier’s RCA jacks can cause internal damage. 2.2 SPEAKER CONNECTIONS Depending on the
2. CONNECTIONS AND OPERATION continued … 2.4 REAR PANEL LAYOUT A STATEMENT A2 A5 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 CAUTION 8 STATEMENT A5 1 – Circuit breaker (two in Statement A5) 5 – On-Mode (Trigger / Manual / Auto) 2 – Single Ended RCA Input 6 – Speaker Binding Posts 3 – Trigger Input and Output 7 – Power Cord Socket 4 – Balanced XLR Input 8 – Chassis Ground
SPECIFICATIONS Power Output (Continuous RMS, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, <1.0% THD). A2: One Channel Driven (8Ω, 4 ,Ω 2 )Ω . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 225 W, 370 W, 535 W All Channels Driven (8Ω, 4 Ω, 2 )Ω . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 200 W, 300 W, 410 W A5: One Channel Driven (8Ω, 4 Ω, 2 )Ω . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 225 W, 370 W, 535 W All Channels Driven (8 ,Ω 4 Ω, 2 )Ω . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
WARRANTY CANADA & USA Anthem Electronics warrants to the original purchaser that each Anthem Statement A Series amplifier is free from defects in workmanship and materials, during normal use, for a period of five (5) years from the date of sale. During the warranty period, Anthem Electronics will repair or replace any defective components free of charge. This warranty is not transferable unless the product is traded-in with an Authorized Anthem Dealer, who may resell the product with the remaini
D E S I G N E D A N D M A N U F A C T U R E D I N N O R T H A M E R I C A t e l . ( + 1 ) 9 0 5 - 3 6 2 - 0 9 5 8 M - F 9 : 0 0 a m - 5 : 3 0 p m ( E T ) w w w . a n t h e m A V . c o m O M - 9 7 0 2 / 1 5 / 0 8
|1||Anthem Audio STATEMENT A5||Car Amplifier||32|
|2||Sony Car Amplifier XM-752EQX||Car Amplifier||40|
|3||Sony Car Amplifier RS-232C||Car Amplifier||31|
|4||Sony Car Amplifier||Car Amplifier||23|
|5||Sony XM-1600GSD||Car Amplifier||34|
|6||Sony XM-2000R||Car Amplifier||21|