Nosso objetivo é fornecer-lhe o mais rapidamente possível o acesso ao conteúdo contido no manual de instruções para AEG Microwave Oven MC1751E. Usando a pré-visualização online, você pode visualizar rapidamente o índice e ir para a página onde você vai encontrar a solução para seu problema com AEG Microwave Oven MC1751E.
Se a consulta dos manuais AEG Microwave Oven MC1751E diretamente no site não for conveniente para você, você tem duas soluções possíveis:
Muitas pessoas preferem ler os documentos não na tela, mas na versão impressa. A opção de imprimir o manual também foi fornecida, você pode usá-la clicando na hiperligação acima - Imprimir o manual. Você não precisa imprimir o manual inteiro AEG Microwave Oven MC1751E, apenas as páginas selecionadas. Respeite o papel.
Abaixo você encontrará previews do conteúdo contido nas páginas subseqüentes do manual para AEG Microwave Oven MC1751E. Se você deseja visualizar rapidamente o conteúdo das páginas subseqüentes, você pode usá-los.
1. AG-21+22D-UK English 03/02/2006 14:05 Page A
MC1751E / MC1761E
PERFEKT IN FORM UND FUNKTION
1. AG-21+22D-UK English 03/02/2006 14:05 Page B Dear Customer, Thank you for buying an AEG-Electrolux microwave oven and putting your trust in the AEG-Electrolux brand name. Before using your AEG-Electrolux microwave oven for the first time, please read the instruction book thoroughly. This will enable you to take advantage of all the features that the appliance offers. It will also ensure trouble-free operation and minimize unnecessary service calls. Important information concerning your saf
1. AG-21+22D-UK English 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 1 Contents Important safety instructions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2 - 3 Oven & accessories . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4 Control panel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .5 Before opera
1. AG-21+22D-UK English 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 2 Important safety instructions IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE To avoid the danger of fire. To avoid the possibility of injury The microwave oven should not be left unattended WARNING: during operation. Power levels that are too high, Do not operate the oven if it is damaged or or cooking times that are too long, may overheat malfunctioning. Check the following before use: foods resulting in a fire. a
1. AG-21+22D-UK English 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 3 Important safety instructions To avoid the possibility of explosion and sudden To avoid misuse by children boiling: Warning: Only allow children to use the oven WARNING: Liquids and other foods must not be without supervision when adequate instructions heated in sealed containers since they are liable to have been given so that the child is able to use the explode. oven in a safe way and understands the hazards of improper use. Never use sealed
1. AG-21+22D-UK English 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 4 Oven & accessories 1 2 3 4 8 7 6 5 9 1 Front trim 2 Oven lamp 3 Control panel 4 Door opening button 14 5 Waveguide cover 6 Oven cavity 7 Seal packing 13 8 Door seals and sealing surfaces 10 9 Fixing points (4 points) 10 Ventilation openings 11 11 Outer cover 12 Rear cabinet 12 13 Power supply cord support clip 14 Power supply cord ACCESSORIES: Check to make sure the following accessories are provided: 15 (15) Turntable (16) Turntable support (1
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 5 Control panel 1 Digital Display 2 Indicators The appropriate indicator will flash or light up, just above each symbol according to the instruction. 1 When an indicator is flashing, press the appropriate button (having the same symbol) or carry out the necessary operation. 2 Stir Turn over Weight Microwave power level 3 Cooking in progress 3 TIMER/WEIGHT knob 4 MICROWAVE POWER LEVEL button 5 AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMES button Press to select one of the
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 6 Before operation Plug in the oven. Using the Stop button 1. The oven display will flash: Use the STOP button to: 1. Erase a mistake during programming. 2. Stop the oven temporarily during cooking. 3. Cancel a programme during cooking, touch twice. 2. Touch the STOP button the display will show: x1 To set the clock, see below. Setting the clock There are two setting modes: 12 hour clock and 24 hour clock. 1. To set the 12 hour clock, hold the MIC
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 7 What are microwaves? Microwaves are generated in the microwave oven by a magnetron and cause the water molecules in the food to oscillate. Heat is generated by the friction which is caused, with the result that the food is thawed, heated or cooked. Suitable ovenware Glass & ceramic glass Browning dish Heat-resistant glass utensils are very suitable. The A special microwave dish made from ceramic glass with cooking process can be observed from a
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 8 Tips & advice Time settings Large & small quantities In general the thawing, heating and cooking times are Microwave times are directly dependent upon the significantly shorter than when using a conventional amount of food which you would like to thaw, heat or cooker or oven. For this reason you should adhere to cook. This means that small portions cook more quickly the recommended times given in this book. It is better than larger ones. to set
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 9 Tips & advice Browning agents After more than 15 minutes cooking time food acquires In the following table you will find some suggestions a brownness, although this is not comparable to the for substances you might use for browning and some of deep brownness and crispness obtained through the uses to which you might put them. conventional cooking. In order to obtain an appetising brown colour you can use browning agents. For the most part they s
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 10 Tips & advice • After cooking allow the vegetables to stand for Turning/stirring approx. 2 minutes, so that the temperature disperses Almost all foods have to be turned or stirred from time evenly (standing time). to time. As early as possible, separate parts which are • The cooking times given are guidelines and depend stuck together and rearrange them. upon the weight, initial temperature and condition Small amounts... of the type of vegetabl
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 11 Microwave power levels Your oven has 5 power levels. To choose the power level 400 W for dense foods which require a long cooking for cooking, follow the advice given in the recipe time when cooked conventionally, eg. beef dishes, it is section. Generally the following recommendations advisable to use this power setting to ensure the meat apply: will be tender. 800 W used for fast cooking or reheating e.g. soup, 240 W to defrost, select this po
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 12 Other convenient functions 1. MULTIPLE SEQUENCE COOKING A maximum of 3 sequences can be input, consisting of manual cooking time and mode. Example: To cook: 5 minutes on 800 W power (Stage 1) 16 minutes on 240 W power (Stage 2) STAGE 1 1. Enter the desired cooking time by 2. Choose the desired power level by rotating TIMER/WEIGHT knob. pressing the MICROWAVE POWER LEVEL button once. x1 STAGE 2 4. Choose the desired power 3. Enter desired time b
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 13 Other convenient functions 2.QUICK COOK FUNCTION The START/QUICK button allows you to operate the two following functions: a. Direct start You can directly start cooking on 800 W microwave power level for 30 seconds by pressing the START/QUICK button. NOTE: To avoid the misuse by children the START/QUICK button can be used only within 3 minutes after preceding operation, i.e., closing the door, pressing the STOP button or cooking completion.
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 14 Automatic operation The AUTOMATIC function automatically works out the 1. correct cooking mode and cooking time. You can choose from 7 AUTOCOOK menus and 5 AUTO DEFROST x1 menus. What you need to know when using this AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMES button automatic function: 1. Press the AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMES button once, Menu number the display will appear as shown. The menu can be chosen by pressing the AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMES button until the desired menu
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 15 Automatic charts BUTTON AUTOCOOK NO. WEIGHT (Increasing PROCEDURE Unit) / UTENSILS AC-1 Cook 0,1 - 0,6 kg (100 g) • Add 1 tbsp water per 100 g and salt as desired. Frozen Vegetables (initial temp -18°C) (For mushrooms no additional water is necessary). e.g. Brussel sprouts, Bowl and lid • Cover with a lid. x1 green beans, peas, • When audible signal sounds, stir and re-cover. mixed vegetables • After cooking, let stand for approx. 2 minutes. NO
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 16 Automatic charts BUTTON AUTO DEFROST WEIGHT(Increasing PROCEDURE NO. Unit) / UTENSILS Ad-1 Defrost 0,2 - 0,8 kg (100 g) • Place the food in a flan dish in the centre of the Steak and Chops (initial temp -18°C) turntable. (See note below) • When the audible signal sounds, turn the food x8 over, rearrange and separate. Shield thin parts and warm spots with small pieces of aluminium foil. • After defrosting, wrap in aluminium foil for 10 - 15 minu
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 17 Recipes for automatic AC-6 & AC-7 FISH FILLET WITH SAUCE (AC-6) Fish fillet with piquant sauce Ingredients Preparation 1. Mix ingredients for the sauce. 0,4 kg 0,8 kg 1,2 kg 2. Place the fish fillet in a round gratin dish with the 140 g 280 g 420 g canned tomatoes (drained) thin ends toward the centre and sprinkle with salt. 40 g 80 g 120 g corn 3. Spread the sauce on the fish fillet. 4 g 8 g 12 g chilli sauce 12 g 24 g 36 g onion (finely chopp
2. AG-21+22D-UK ENGLISH 03/02/2006 14:05 Page 18 Cooking charts ABBREVIATIONS USED tbsp = tablespoon Cup = cupful g = gram ml = millilitre min = minutes tsp = teaspoon KG = kilogram l = litre cm = centimetre TABLE: HEATING FOOD & DRINK Food / Drink Quantity Power Time Hints -g/ml- -Setting- -Min- Coffee, 1 cup 150 800 W approx.1 do not cover Milk, 1 cup 150 800 W approx.1 do not cover 1 Water, 1 cup 150 800 W 1 /2 -2 do not cover, bring to the boil 6 cups 900 800 W 10-12 do not cover, bring t
|#||Manual do usuário||Categoria||Baixar|
|1||AEG MC2662E||Microwave Oven||229|
|2||AEG MC1751E||Microwave Oven||197|
|3||AEG MC1763E||Microwave Oven||450|
|4||AEG Microwave Oven MCD2661EM||Microwave Oven||155|
|5||AEG Microwave Oven EMS26415X||Microwave Oven||18|