Nosso objetivo é fornecer-lhe o mais rapidamente possível o acesso ao conteúdo contido no manual de instruções para Apple Hard Drive. Usando a pré-visualização online, você pode visualizar rapidamente o índice e ir para a página onde você vai encontrar a solução para seu problema com Apple Hard Drive.
Se a consulta dos manuais Apple Hard Drive diretamente no site não for conveniente para você, você tem duas soluções possíveis:
Muitas pessoas preferem ler os documentos não na tela, mas na versão impressa. A opção de imprimir o manual também foi fornecida, você pode usá-la clicando na hiperligação acima - Imprimir o manual. Você não precisa imprimir o manual inteiro Apple Hard Drive, apenas as páginas selecionadas. Respeite o papel.
Abaixo você encontrará previews do conteúdo contido nas páginas subseqüentes do manual para Apple Hard Drive. Se você deseja visualizar rapidamente o conteúdo das páginas subseqüentes, você pode usá-los.
Follow the instructions in this sheet carefully. Failure to follow these instructions could
damage your equipment and void its warranty.
Note: Written and video instructions covering customer-installable parts are available at
Warning: Sharp edges can exist inside your computer and on any parts being
removed or installed. Use caution to avoid injury.
During this procedure, keep small
4. Place a towel or soft cloth on a table in front of you. (Figure 1A) The towel or cloth will protect the keyboard and display area of the PowerBook when you flip it over to remove the battery and bottom case. Make sure it covers an area large enough for your PowerBook and that it hangs over the edge of the table. 5. With the display open at an angle greater than 90 degrees, carefully ﬂip the PowerBook over and lay it ﬂat, fully on the table. Make sure the display hangs over th
7. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the eight bottom case screws in the order shown. (Figure 3) Important: To avoid damaging the case, be careful that the screwdriver tip does not slip out of the screw head during removal. Figure 3 1 4 3 2 5 8 7 6 Note: In the following two steps you will disengage the left and right sides of the bottom case and then pivot it forward to remove. 8. Carefully slide the bottom case away from you. (Figure 4) Important: Do not push on the rubber fee
9. Pivot the bottom case up as shown. (Figure 5) Figure 5 10. Touch the computer’s inside framework (a dull gray conductive composite material) to discharge any static electricity, as shown. (Figure 6) Important: To avoid electrostatic discharge damage, always ground yourself by touching the computer’s framework before you touch any parts or install any components inside the computer. To avoid static electricity building back up in your body, do not walk around the room until you ha
Removing the Installed Hard Drive 1. With your ﬁngers, carefully pry up the hard drive ﬂex cable connector (Figure 7A) at its sides to disconnect it from the logic board. You may need to pry one side, then the other, in a rocking motion. Figure 7 A 2. With a Torx T8 screwdriver, remove the two screws (Figure 8) that secure the hard drive to the mounting bracket and then gently remove the hard drive. Important: Do not pull on the flex cable or use the cable as a handle. Figure
Installing the Replacement Hard Drive Warning: To avoid potential injury, avoid touching or brushing against the thin strip of metal that extends up from the hard drive mounting bracket (Figure 9A). Important: Avoid touching the optical drive as you perform this procedure. 1. With a Torx T8 screwdriver, remove the screw from the top of the hard drive mounting bracket. (Figure 9B) 2. Carefully lift the mounting bracket up (Figure 9C) and gently bend it around the ﬁrst battery bay
3. Make sure that the screws (Figure 10A) and rubber stoppers (Figure 10B) are in place on the sides of the replacement drive. 4. Install the Mylar sheath (Figure 10C) so that it covers the bottom and left and right sides of the drive. The sheath is directional and must be installed in the direction that does not extend beyond the front of the drive. 5. Carefully install the ﬂex cable to the hard drive, if needed, (Figure 10D). The connector is keyed to ﬁt only one way. F
7. Lift the mounting bracket (Figure 12A) over the battery bay tab and lower it to its original position. Line up the rubber stoppers on the hard drive until they fully seat into the holes in the bracket. Note: To help with alignment, the Torx T8 screwdriver can be inserted into the screws on the hard drive through the holes in the mounting bracket. Important: Verify that the bottom of the mounting bracket clears and seats behind a thin metal ridge located along the bottom
Closing the Computer 1. To attach the bottom case, align the notches on the right and left sides of the case, then press down slightly to secure the case. Check the alignment of the eight screw holes to make sure the bottom case is properly positioned. Important: Make sure that the seams between the bottom case and the frame are closed. Check the outside edges and around the battery well. Verify that the alignment tab on the underside of the bottom case (Figure 14A) has sea
® 3. Replace the battery. (Figure 15) Important: Make sure that the battery locks securely into place and that the battery latch is slid all the way into the locked position. Figure 15 4. Turn the computer over. Look at the optical drive slot to make sure that the case is properly secured. If a gap exists below the slot, gently pull the bottom of the optical drive slot toward you until it clicks into place and the gap is removed. (Figure 16) Figure 16 PowerBook G4 Hard Drive - 10
5. Reconnect the power cord and any other cables that were connected, and restart your computer. Warning: Never turn on your computer unless all of its internal and external parts are in place and it is closed. Operating the computer when it is open or missing parts can damage your computer or cause injury. 6. Restore the data from your backup to the new drive. 7. Check the operation of the optical drive. If the hard drive is installed incorrectly, the optical drive mechanism might
|#||Manual do usuário||Categoria||Baixar|
|1||Apple MAC PRO 073-1349 REV. A||Computer Drive||34|
|2||Apple RanaSystems 13-0010--001||Computer Drive||37|
|3||Apple Time Capsule - 2TB - ME177LL/A (June 2013 Release) ME177LL/A||Computer Drive||77|
|4||Apple CD/DVD Drive||Computer Drive||12|
|5||Apple POWERPC 5300CD||Computer Drive||16|