Nosso objetivo é fornecer-lhe o mais rapidamente possível o acesso ao conteúdo contido no manual de instruções para Asus A7N8X-LA. Usando a pré-visualização online, você pode visualizar rapidamente o índice e ir para a página onde você vai encontrar a solução para seu problema com Asus A7N8X-LA.
Se a consulta dos manuais Asus A7N8X-LA diretamente no site não for conveniente para você, você tem duas soluções possíveis:
Muitas pessoas preferem ler os documentos não na tela, mas na versão impressa. A opção de imprimir o manual também foi fornecida, você pode usá-la clicando na hiperligação acima - Imprimir o manual. Você não precisa imprimir o manual inteiro Asus A7N8X-LA, apenas as páginas selecionadas. Respeite o papel.
Abaixo você encontrará previews do conteúdo contido nas páginas subseqüentes do manual para Asus A7N8X-LA. Se você deseja visualizar rapidamente o conteúdo das páginas subseqüentes, você pode usá-los.
Checklist Contents A7N8X-LA (Focus) specifications summary ................................... iii 1. Motherboard layout ............................................................... 1 2. Central Processing Unit (CPU).............................................. 2 Installing the CPU.................................................................. 2 3. System memory .................................................................... 3 Installing a DIMM........................................
A7N8X-LA (Focus) specifications summary CPU Socket A for AMD Athlon™/Athlon XP™ Supports up to Athlon XP™ 3200+ Chipset nVidia nForce2 400 SPP nVidia MCP-T Front Side Bus (FSB) 400/333/266 MHz Memory 2 x 184-pin DDR DIMM sockets for up to 2GB memory Supports PC2700/PC2100 double-sided DDR Expansion slots 1 x AGP 8X slot 3 x PCI slots IDE 2 x UltraDMA100/66/33 connectors, PIO Mode 3/4 Supports ATAPI IDE, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and LS-120 Onboard Audio RealTek ALC650 6-channel audio CODEC subsystem A
A7N8X-LA (Focus) specifications summary BIOS features 4Mb Flash ROM, AMI BIOS with Enhanced ACPI, DMI, Green, PnP features Industry Standard USB 2.0/1.1, PCI 2.2 Form factor MicroATX form factor: 9.6 in x 9.6 in (24.5 cm x 24.5 cm) * Specifications are subject to change without notice iv
24.5cm (9.64in) 1. Motherboard layout 24.5cm (9.64in) PS/2 T: Mouse B: Keyboard Socket 462 CPU_FAN1 COM1 Bottom: Top: USB1 1394 nVidia USB2 nForce2 400 SPP Bottom: Top: USB1 Chipset RJ-45 USB2 Top:Line In Center:Line Out Below:Mic In 01 4 5 Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP8X1) Realtek RTL8201 Super A7N8X-LA/Focus CHA_FAN1 I/O PCI 1 nVIDIA BAT1 ASPDIF1 MCP-T Chipset PCI 2 4Mb J11 Agere 1394 BIOS CLRTC1 PHY HJACK1 PCI 3 BUZZ1 Audio Codec CD1 AUX1 FP_MIC1 IEEE1394_1 USB56 HPANEL ASUS A7N8X-LA (Focus
2. Central Processing Unit (CPU) The motherboard provides a Socket A (462) for CPU installation. AMD processors offer gigahertz speeds to support all latest computing platforms and applications. The A7N8X-LA supports AMD Athlon™/Athlon XP™ 3200+ processors. This motherboard supports 400/333/266MHz front side bus (FSB), and allows data transfers of up to 2.7GB/s with PC2700 DDR. Each AMD CPU has a “marked” corner. This corner is usually indicated with a notch and/or a golden square or triangle.
3. System memory The motherboard comes with two Double Data Rate (DDR) Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets. These sockets support up to 2GB system memory using 184-pin unbuffered non-ECC PC2700/PC2100 double-sided DDR DIMMs. The following figure illustrates the location of the DDR DIMM sockets. 104 Pins A7N8X-LA/Focus 80 Pins A7N8X-LA/Focus 184-Pin DDR DIMM Sockets CAUTION: DIMMs are keyed to fit with only one direction. DO NOT force a DIMM into a socket to avoid damaging the DIMM. Instal
4. Expansion slots The motherboard has three PCI slots and one Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP) slot. To install and configure an expansion card: 1. Install an expansion card following the instructions that came with the chassis. 2. Turn on the system and change the necessary BIOS settings, if any. 3. Assign an IRQ to the card. Refer to the tables below. 4. Install the drivers and/or software applications for the expansion card according to the card documentation. Standard interrupt assignments
PCI slots There are three (3) 32-bit PCI slots on this motherboard. The slots support PCI cards such as a LAN card, SCSI card, USB card, and other cards that comply with PCI specifications. The figure below shows a typical PCI card installed into a slot. AGP slot This motherboard has an Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP) slot that supports AGP 8X cards. When you buy an AGP card, make sure that you ask for one with +1.5V specification. Note the notches on the card golden fingers to ensure that they
5. Jumpers 1. Clear RTC (3-pin CLRTC1) This jumper allows you to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS. You can clear the CMOS memory of date, time, and system setup parameters by erasing the CMOS RTC RAM data. The RAM data in CMOS, that include system setup information, is powered by the onboard button cell battery. To erase the RTC RAM: 1. Turn OFF the computer and unplug the power cord. 2. Move the jumper cap from pins 1-2 (Default) to pins 2-3 (Clear CMOS). Keep the cap on pins 2-3
2. Clear Password (3-pin J11) This jumper allows you to clear the password in CMOS. To erase the Password move the jumper cap from pins 1-2 (Default) to pins 2-3 (Clear Password). Keep the cap on pins 2-3 for about 5~10 seconds, then move the cap back to pins 1-2. Plug the power cord and turn ON the computer. Hold down the
key during the boot process and enter BIOS setup to re-enter data. J11 12 23 A7N8X-LA/Focus Normal Clear Password (Default) A7N8X-LA/Focus Clear Password Setting ASUS A7
6. Connectors This section describes and illustrates the internal connectors on the motherboard. 1. Floppy disk drive connector (34-1 pin FLOPPY1) This connector supports the provided floppy drive ribbon cable. After connecting one end to the motherboard, connect the other end to the floppy drive. (Pin 5 is removed to prevent incorrect insertion when using ribbon cables with pin 5 plug). FLOPPY1 NOTE: Orient the red markings on the floppy ribbon cable to PIN 1 A7N8X-LA/Focus PIN 1 A7N8X-LA/Focu
3. IDE connectors (40-1 pin IDE1, IDE2) This connector supports the provided UltraDMA100/66/33 IDE hard disk ribbon cable. Connect the cable’s blue connector to the primary (recommended) or secondary IDE connector, then connect the gray connector to the UltraDMA100/66/33 slave device (hard disk drive) and the black connector to the UltraDMA100/66/33 master device. It is recommended that you connect non- UltraDMA100/66/33 devices to the secondary IDE connector. If you install two hard disks, you
4. CPU and Chassis Fan Connectors (3-pin CPU_FAN1, CHA_FAN1) The fan connectors support cooling fans of 350mA~740mA (8.88W max.) or a total of 1A~2.22A (26.64W max.) at +12V. Connect the fan cables to the fan connectors on the motherboard, making sure that the black wire of each cable matches the ground pin of the connector. Do not forget to connect the fan cables to the fan connectors. Lack of sufficient air flow within the system may damage the motherboard components. These are not jumpers!
6. USB headers (10-1 pin USB56) If the USB ports on the rear panel are inadequate, a USB header is available for additional USB ports. The USB header complies with USB 2.0 specification that supports up to 480 Mbps connection speed. This speed advantage over the conventional 12 Mbps on USB 1.1 allows faster Internet connection, interactive gaming, and simultaneous running of high-speed peripherals. You may connect a USB module to the USB header. The USB module is purchased separately. A7N8X-LA/F
8. Front headphone connector (5-pin HJACK1) This connector is for a chassis-mounted front panel headphone jack. HJACK1 A7N8X-LA/Focus 1 A7N8X-LA/Focus Front HeadPhone Header Connector 9. Front microphone connector (3-pin FP_MIC1) This connector is for a chassis-mounted front panel microphone jack. Use a 3-pin audio cable to connect the microphone jack to this connector. FP_MIC1 A7N8X-LA/Focus A7N8X-LA/Focus Front Microphone Connector 12 ASUS A7N8X-LA (Focus) Motherboard MIC Power FRONT OUT-L Sig
10. Digital audio connector (3-pin ASPDIF1) This connector is for an S/PDIF audio module that allows digital instead of analog sound output. Connect one end of the audio cable to this connector and the other end to the S/PDIF module. ASPDIF1 A7N8X-LA/Focus A7N8X-LA/Focus Digital Audio Interface ASUS A7N8X-LA (Focus) Motherboard 13 Ground SPDIFOUT +5V
11. System panel connector (10-pin HPANEL) This connector accommodates several system front panel functions. ATX Power Power LED Switch* A7N8X-LA/Focus HPANEL A7N8X-LA/Focus HDLED Reset SW Front Panel Audio Connector • System Power LED Lead (2-pin PLED) This 3-1 pin connector connects to the system power LED. The LED lights up when you turn on the system power, and blinks when the system is in sleep mode. • Hard Disk Activity LED Lead (2-pin HDLED) This 2-pin connector is for the HDD LED cable.
|#||Manual do usuário||Categoria||Baixar|
|1||Asus A7A266||Computer Hardware||73|
|2||Asus 810E||Computer Hardware||29|
|3||Asus A7M266-D||Computer Hardware||27|
|4||Asus A7M266||Computer Hardware||19|
|5||Asus A7N8X-VM/400||Computer Hardware||36|