Naszym celem jest zapewnienie Ci jak najszybszego dostępu do treści zawartych w instrukcji obsługi urządzenia Canon SCANFRONT M11058. Korzystając z podglądu online możesz szybko przejrzeć spis treści i przejść do strony, na której znajdziesz rozwiązanie swojego problemu z Canon SCANFRONT M11058.
Jeżeli przeglądanie instrukcji Canon SCANFRONT M11058 bezpośrednio na tej stornie nie jest dla Ciebie wygodne, możesz skorzystać z dwóch możliwych rozwiązań:
Wiele osób woli czytać dokumenty nie na ekranie, lecz w wersji drukowanej. Opcja wydruku instrukcji również została przewidziana i możesz z niej skorzystać klikając w link znajdujący się powyżej - Drukuj instrukcję. Nie musisz drukować całej instrukcji Canon SCANFRONT M11058 a jedynie wybrane strony. Szanuj papier.
Poniżej znajdziesz zajawki treści znajdujących się na kolejnych stronach instrukcji do Canon SCANFRONT M11058. Jeżeli chcesz szybko przejrzeć zawartość stron znajdujących się na kolejnych strinach instrukcji, możesz z nich skorzystać.
Read This First
Please read this manual before using the scanner.
After you finish reading this manual, keep it in a safe place
for future reference.
European Union (and EEA) only. Adobe, Acrobat, and Adobe Reader are registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in This symbol indicates that this product is not to be the United States and other countries. disposed of with your household waste, according to the WEEE Directive (2002/96/EC) and your Other product and company names herein may be the national law. This product should be handed over trademarks of their respective owners. to a designated collection poin
libjpeg OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO Independent JPEG Group. EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, Copyright 2007 by CANON ELECTRONICS INC. All rights INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR reserved. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
❏ Table of Contents Introduction ............................................................. 1 Manuals for the Scanner ......................................... 2 Symbols Used in This Manual................................. 2 Important Safety Instructions .................................. 3 Installation Location................................................. 3 Power ...................................................................... 3 Moving the Scanner...................................
Introduction Thank you for purchasing the Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 220/220P network scanner. Please read this manual thoroughly before using the scanner to familiarize yourself with its capabilities, and to make the most of its many functions. After reading this manual, store it in a safe place for future reference. About ScanFront 220/220P The ScanFront 220/220P is a network scanner that you can use without connecting to a computer. You can transfer the data of an image scanned with the
❏ Manuals for the Scanner ❏ Symbols Used in This Manual The following manuals are provided with the Canon The following symbols are used in this manual to explain ScanFront 220/220P. Be sure to read these manuals procedures, restrictions, handling precautions, and thoroughly before using the scanner. instructions that should be observed for safety. Setup Guide (This Manual) WARNING Describes the procedure for setting up the scanner for Indicates a warning concerning operations that may lead t
Important Safety Instructions To ensure the safe operation of this scanner, be sure to read the safety warnings and precautions described below. ● Avoid exposing the scanner to rapid changes in ❏ Installation Location temperature. If the room in which the scanner is The performance of this scanner is affected by the installed is cold but rapidly heated, water droplets environment in which it is installed. Make sure that the (condensation) may form inside the scanner. This location where th
● Do not pull directly on the power cord. When ■ Do not cut, damage, or modify the power cord or disconnecting the power cord, grasp the plug and AC adapter. Do not place heavy objects on the remove it from the outlet. power cord or AC adapter, and do not pull or excessively bend the power cord. ● Keep the area around the power plug clear of objects so that the power cord can be ■ Never connect the power cord when your hands disconnected easily in an emergency. are wet. ● Use only the AC ad
■ If the scanner makes strange noises, or gives off, ■ Do not install the scanner in a humid or dusty smoke, heat, or strange odors, or the scanner location. Doing so may result in a fire or electric does not function or other abnormalities occur shock. when you use the machine, immediately turn the ■ Do not place objects on top of the scanner, as they power OFF, and disconnect the power plug from may tip over and fall, resulting in personal injury. the power outlet. Then, contact your loca
❏ About the Fingerprint Sensor ❏ Disposal (ScanFront 220P only) ● Prior to disposing of the scanner, initialize the scanner to ensure that the registered data is ● The following actions may damage the sensor or deleted. cause it to malfunction: – Dropping an object on the fingerprint sensor, or ● When disposing of the scanner, make sure to otherwise subjecting it to a strong impact follow all local ordinances and laws or consult with – Scratching the surface of the fingerprint sensor, the
ScanFront Setup Overview Follow the procedures below to set up the ScanFront 220/220P. 1. Checking the Supplied Accessories (See p. 8) Configuring the Date and Time and Confirming the Confirm that all of the supplied accessories are included. Time Zone Set the date and time and confirm the time zone by 2. Removing the Packing Materials and Attaching logging in to the Web Menu. (See p. 18.) the Feed Roller (See p. 9) 6. Scanning Procedure (See p. 21) Remove the packing materials protecting t
1. Checking the Supplied Accessories After unpacking the scanner, confirm that the following accessories are included. In the unlikely event that any of these accessories are missing or damaged, contact your local authorized Canon dealer. ScanFront 220 Power Cord* (standard model) (Cord length: 1 m) ScanFront 220P Setup Guide (this manual) (model with fingerprint sensor) Operation Guide Feed Roller English language only. PDF files of the Operation Guide in other languages can be The feed rol
2. Removing the Packing Materials and Attaching the Feed Roller Remove all of the packing materials protecting the scanner, and attach the feed roller. 1. Remove the orange tape (3 pieces) securing the CAUTION outer case. The open/close movement of the panel unit is linked to the up/ down movement of the document eject tray. Do not press on the document eject tray when you open the panel unit. 2. Gently open the document eject tray. 4. Remove the orange tape (2 pieces) securing the roller co
5. Open the roller cover for the feed roller. 8. Move the lock lever in the direction of the arrow, then insert it into the hole in the feed roller. 6. Lift up the roller lock lever a, and slide it in the 9. Lower the roller lock lever to lock the feed roller into direction of the arrow b. position. 7. Align the notch in the shaft of the roller with the shaft 10. Close the roller cover. Make sure you hear a click, of the scanner, and place the feed roller into position. which indicates the
11. Gently close the panel unit. Press on both sides of the unit until you hear a click, which indicates the unit is locked. 12. Gently close the document eject tray. 11
3. Installing the Scanner and Connecting to a Network Before setting up the scanner, you need to move it to the installation site, and connect the AC adaptor and network cable. IMPORTANT For information on installation safety, see p. 3. ❏ Interfaces The interfaces are located on the right side of the scanner. a Power Connector: Connect the plug of the supplied AC adapter. (See p. 13.) b LAN Port: Connect a network cable designed for use with an RJ-45 modular jack. (See p. 13.) c PS/2 Connector (
❏ Connecting the AC Adapter Follow the procedure shown below to connect the AC adapter. CAUTION Make sure to use only the AC adapter and power cord included with the scanner. a Connect the power cord and AC adapter. b Insert the plug of the AC adapter into the power connector. c Connect the power cord to the wall outlet. ❏ Connecting the Network Cable Insert the network cable connector (RJ-45) into the LAN port. 13
4. Turning the Power ON and OFF Use the power switch to turn the scanner ON, and press the [Power off] button on the touch panel to turn it OFF. ❏ Turning the Power ON ❏ Turning the Power OFF Press the power switch to turn the scanner ON. The power Press the [Power off] button displayed at the bottom left of indicator lights, and the Home screen or the login screen the panel to turn the scanner OFF. appears. Power switch Home screen Power indicator IMPORTANT When restarting the scanner, wait
5. Configuring the Scanner Settings To set up the scanner, you must configure the [Network setting] items under [Administrator setting] on the scanner unit, and configure settings on the Web Menu (Administrator Mode). This section describes the network settings configured under [Administrator setting] on the scanner (see p. 16), and date/time configuration and time zone confirmation in the Web Menu (Administrator Mode) (see p. 18), and mail server settings for sending images via e-mail (see p
2. Press [OK] to display the [Administrator setting] ❏ Network Settings screen. Follow the procedure below to confirm and configure the No administrator password is set by default. device name and IP address needed to connect the scanner to a network. IMPORTANT The device name is the name used to identify the scanner on the network and is set to the 14 alphanumeric characters of the SF+MAC address by default. When changing this setting, make sure to select a unique name that is different