Nosso objetivo é fornecer-lhe o mais rapidamente possível o acesso ao conteúdo contido no manual de instruções para Anthem Audio MCA 20, MCA 30, MCA 50. Usando a pré-visualização online, você pode visualizar rapidamente o índice e ir para a página onde você vai encontrar a solução para seu problema com Anthem Audio MCA 20, MCA 30, MCA 50.
Se a consulta dos manuais Anthem Audio MCA 20, MCA 30, MCA 50 diretamente no site não for conveniente para você, você tem duas soluções possíveis:
Muitas pessoas preferem ler os documentos não na tela, mas na versão impressa. A opção de imprimir o manual também foi fornecida, você pode usá-la clicando na hiperligação acima - Imprimir o manual. Você não precisa imprimir o manual inteiro Anthem Audio MCA 20, MCA 30, MCA 50, apenas as páginas selecionadas. Respeite o papel.
Abaixo você encontrará previews do conteúdo contido nas páginas subseqüentes do manual para Anthem Audio MCA 20, MCA 30, MCA 50. Se você deseja visualizar rapidamente o conteúdo das páginas subseqüentes, você pode usá-los.
w w w . a n t h e m A V . c o m
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING! WARNING RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL. The lightning flash with arrowpoint within an equilateral triangle warns of the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock t
8. Ventilation – Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating, and these openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer’s instructions have been adhered
16. Object and Liquid Entry – Never push objects of any kind through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that could result in a fire or electric shock. Do not expose this product to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the product. 17. Servicing – Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to
1. INTRODUCTION Thank you for purchasing the Anthem MCA Power Amplifier. MCA series amplifiers are made in 2, 3, and 5-channel versions. Anthem products are engineered to recreate the passion of a live musical performance and thrill of the best movie theaters by using the highest level of circuit design, superior build quality, innovative features, and intuitive ergonomics. 1.1 BEFORE OPERATING THE AMPLIFIER Check that you have received everything in the Packing List below and report any discrep
2. CONNECTIONS AND OPERATION 2.1 INPUT CONNECTIONS Balanced XLR connection offers the highest transmission quality, particularly over long cable lengths, because it rejects noise and hum pickup. Note that if an RCA plug is inserted into the RCA jack, that channel’s XLR input is disabled. If your preamplifier does not have XLR outputs, use the Single-Ended RCA inputs. Do not use ‘RCA-compatible’ connectors that have a hollow center pin with a hole at the tip – inserting them into the MCA amplifie
2. CONNECTIONS AND OPERATION continued … 2.4 REAR PANEL LAYOUT MCA 20 MCA 30 WARNING WARNING RISK OF HAZARDOUS ENERGY! MAKE PROPER SPEAKER CONNECTIONS. SEE OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE USING. RISK OF HAZARDOUS ENERGY! MAKE PROPER SPEAKER CONNECTIONS. SEE OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE USING. VA VA MCA 20 MCA 30 MCA 50 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 WARNING 8 RISK OF HAZARDOUS ENERGY! MAKE PROPER SPEAKER CONNECTIONS. SEE OPERATING MANUAL BEFORE USING. VA MCA 50 1 – Fuses (one in MCA 20/30, two in MCA 50) 5 – On-Mode (Trigger
SPECIFICATIONS Power Output (Continuous RMS, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, <1.0% THD). MCA 20: One Channel Driven (8Ω, 4 Ω, 2 )Ω . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 225 W, 370 W, 535 W All Channels Driven (8 ,Ω 4 Ω, 2 Ω) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 200 W, 300 W, 410 W MCA 30: One Channel Driven (8Ω, 4 Ω, 2 Ω). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 225 W, 375 W, 550 W All Channels Driven (8Ω, 4 Ω, 2 Ω) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 180 W, 265 W, 340 W MCA 50: One Chan
WARRANTY CANADA & USA Anthem Electronics warrants to the original purchaser that each Anthem MCA amplifier is free from defects in workmanship and materials, during normal use, for a period of five (5) years from the date of sale. During the warranty period, Anthem Electronics will repair or replace any defective components free of charge. This warranty is not transferable unless the product is traded-in with an Authorized Anthem Dealer, who may resell the product with the remaining warranty if
D E S I G N E D A N D M A N U F A C T U R E D I N N O R T H A M E R I C A t e l . ( + 1 ) 9 0 5 - 3 6 2 - 0 9 5 8 M - F 9 : 0 0 a m - 5 : 3 0 p m ( E T ) w w w . a n t h e m A V . c o m O M - 9 5 0 2 / 1 5 / 0 8
|#||Manual do usuário||Categoria||Baixar|
|1||Anthem Audio MCA 50||Stereo Amplifier||31|
|2||Anthem Audio Amp 1||Stereo Amplifier||31|
|3||Anthem Audio SFP-1||Stereo Amplifier||32|
|4||Anthem Audio Stereo Amplifier AVM 30||Stereo Amplifier||33|
|5||Anthem Audio MCA 30||Stereo Amplifier||39|