Our goal is to provide you with a quick access to the content of the user manual for Aussie 8362. Using the online preview, you can quickly view the contents and go to the page where you will find the solution to your problem with Aussie 8362.
If looking through the Aussie 8362 user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Many people prefer to read the documents not on the screen, but in the printed version. The option to print the manual has also been provided, and you can use it by clicking the link above - Print the manual. You do not have to print the entire manual Aussie 8362 but the selected pages only. paper.
Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Aussie 8362. If you want to quickly view the content of pages found on the following pages of the manual, you can use them.
LP Gas Grill
Assembly and Use Manual
For Customer Service, call
This manual intended for the following models: 8362 & 8462.
©Aussie™ Grill Company 2001
• READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ASSEMBLY OR USE.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN DEATH, SERIOUS
BODILY INJURY, AND/OR PROPERTY LOSS.
• FOR OUTDOOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
• SOME PARTS MAY CONTAIN SHARP EDGES - ESPECIALLY WHERE NOTED IN
I. IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS........................................2 C) Operating the LP Gas Grill......................................15 1) Preparation Before Cooking.................................16 II. Assembly Instructions.......................................................5 2) Lighting Using Integra Spark Ignition...................16 3) Manual Lighting of the Grill..................................17 Step 1 - Construct Cart Cabinet....................................5 4) Check your Flam
7. WARNING! If your grill catches on fire: 16. Check the LP gas grill for gas leaks and burner • If the fire involves the cylinder, leave it alone, obstructions before each use. evacuate the area and call the fire department. WARNING! Do not use a flame to check for gas • If the fire involves one of the hoses, and you can leaks. See Before Using Your LP Gas Grill section of safely reach the propane cylinder valve, shut the this manual for correct leak test procedures. A clogged valve o
29. Use of this LP gas grill other than for the intended use, 36. Never store an LP gas cylinder indoors (empty or filled). or alteration of LP gas grill in any way may not be safe If storing the gas grill indoors, disconnect LP gas cylinder and will void any warranty. and store it outdoors out of the reach of children. 30. Never attempt to repair the LP gas grill or cylinder 37. Never leave an LP cylinder inside a vehicle which may yourself. Contact the manufacturer for information become ove
Assembly Instructions NOTE: Refer to Assembly Diagram on pages 21 and 22. It may be easier to position grill on its back side for assembly. Do not tighten bolts and nuts completely until told to do so. Bolts are shown actual size. Tools Required: Bolt, Nut Threaded Step 1 - CONSTRUCT CART CABINET M6x15 M6 Caster *Cabinet Panels are labeled for your convenience.* Item#23 Item#25 Holes 24 33 A)•Secure left end of Cart Bottom Panel(33) to Left Side Panel(24) using three M6X15 screws and nuts. B)•Se
•Place Side Table(14) over Left Side 24 STEP 4 - INSTALL Panel(24) and secure by installing two SIDE TABLES M6X15 screws through side table and into threaded hole. Completely tighten these 2 screws. Bolt, Threaded M6x15 Hole 14 Item#23 •Secure the other Side Table over the Right Side Panel in the same manner. Make sure side table screws are completely tightened. STEP 5 - BODY/ CART ASSEMBLY Wing Nut Bolt Item#41 M6X110 Item#40 Spacer •Remove loose contents from Grill and remove Bottom Panel
STEP 5 - BODY/ CART ASSEMBLY (CONTINUED) •Using a second person, turn full grill assembly upright placing wheels and legs/casters on the ground. Grill Body should slide down and seat itself within the slotted holes. If not, slightly loosen 4 the Body Bolts and push Body down at the corners. Tighten all Body Bolts and Wing 4 Nuts in the following sequence: 3 2 Item Qty. 1. Bottom Panel (Item#33) 9 Bolts & Nuts 2. Top Panel (Item#36) 7 Bolts & Nuts 3. Cen
M4x12 M4 M4x10 STEP 7 - INSTALL TRAY Flat Head Nut Bolt (Reference Assembly Diagram page 22. Screw Item#44 Item#17 See Track Detail) Item#15 A)•Secure Right Track(38) to Right Side Panel by securing with two M4X12 flat head screws and nuts. The nuts should be installed so they are on the out- side of the cabinet. Secure Left Track(21) to Left Side Panel in the same manner. B)•Insert Tray(37) into track. With Tray pushed com pletely to the closed position, install one M4X10 Bolt(17) through thre
STEP 8 - INSTALL BURNERS (Reference Assembly Diagram page 8) BURNER COTTER PIN •Remove plastic covering from Burner(3) (Item #3) (Item #4) and remove Cotter(4) Pin from Burner Peg •Using pliers, insert Cotter Pin •Fit venturi end of Burner through hole in the inside firewall (behind Control Panel) and onto Gas Control Valve Nozzle through hole in Burner Peg to secure. This is easier done (FIG. A.) Be careful not to bend or force Gas Collector from rear, underside of grill. •Place other end of bu
STEP 9 - INSTALL BOTTOM BODY PANEL/GREASE TRAY •In upright position, from the back of the Grill Body, slide 11 13 Bottom Body Panel(11) into guides at bottom of Grill Body. Make sure the screw hole in each side of Bottom Body Panel is to the rear of the Grill Body. Insert two 12 #8X1/2” screws through the holes in guides and Bottom Body Panel, then tighten. Slide Foil Pan(12) and Grease Tray(13) all the way into Bottom Body Panel Brackets. Item #9 Screw #8X1/2” STEP 10 - INSTALL CERAMIC BRI-
STEP 12 - INSTALL LP CYLINDER BRACKETS SEE FIGS. C and D. Note differences in Top(20) and Bottom(22) Cylinder Brackets. Install Cylinder Brackets into slots in Left Side Panel as shown. Secure each with an M6X15 screw(23). Tighten Screws. Item #20 Top Bracket Item #22 Bottom Bracket STEP 13 - ATTACH LP CYLINDER TO GRILL Fill empty OPD LP Cylinder at your local LP gas supplier. FIG. C. - Top Cylinder Bracket •Set bottom ring of LP Cylinder into Bottom Cylinder Bracket and hang Cylinder collar on
Step 14 - LEAK TESTING (TO BE PERFORMED IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.) 4) Remove front control panel cover. 5) Open valve on LP gas cylinder (Turn counter - -clockwise.) • Perform a leak test before each use. 6) Check for leaks by brushing the soap solution • Leak test must be performed in a well on all LP gas connections and fittings. Make sure ventilated area. you generously brush the locations shown below • Never perform a leak test on a grill while in with the soap solution, completely surroun
OPERATING AND MAINTAINING YOUR GAS GRILL GAS, CYLINDER, HOSE AND · If you obtain LP gas through a cylinder exchange dealer, make sure you are getting a safe and adequate OPD REGULATOR INFORMATION cylinder. Use only a licensed LP gas cylinder dealer. This LP gas grill was designed to use propane gas. Propane cylinders will supply gas all year round, even on cold winter · Keep children away from LP gas cylinder at all times. days. · Do not use, store, or transport the LP gas cylinder where it
· Never connect or disconnect LP gas cylinder or fittings Precautions while grill is in use or is hot. · When the LP gas cylinder is connected, the grill must be kept outside in a well-ventilated space. Turn off all of the grill control knobs and the LP cylinder valve when grill is not in use. · Carefully read the Important Safeguards section · Move gas hose as far away as possible from hot surfaces. of this manual (pages 2 thru 4). Make sure you follow and understand all instructions an
LeakTesting OPERATING THE LP GAS GRILL · Always perform a leak test before each use. · Leak test must be performed in a well ventilated area. · Before proceeding, make certain that you · Never perform a leak test on a grill while in use or understand the Important Safeguards on pages 2 hot. thru 4 of this manual. · If you detect a gas leak that cannot be corrected · Before lighting the LP gas grill, you must open by using the leak test procedures below, do not the hood to prevent an ex
3) From the “Off” position, push control knob in on the left Preparation Before Cooking burner and turn counter-clockwise until you feel resistance. · Wash the porcelain coated Cooking Grids (1) with a Pause 4 seconds, then continue turning the control knob mixture of hot water and baking soda. until a click is heard and the burner is lit. · Empty the foil pan and grease tray after each cooking 4) Light the remaining burners by turning the control knob session so excessive grease does not
4) Locate the control knob that corresponds to the match Manual Lighting of the Grill lighting hole that you are using. Push in and turn the control knob counter-clockwise until a click is heard. · Open Hood before lighting the grill to prevent an WARNING: If the burner fails to ignite after explosion from gas build-up. following the above procedure, turn all the knobs to · Always inspect the gas hose and regulator the off position and close the valve on the LP cylinder. assembly Wait f
Check Your Flame End of Cooking Session Your burners have been preset by the manufacturer for optimal flame performance. A blue flame, possibly with a small yellow tip, is the result of the optimal air and LP gas · Never leave your LP gas grill unattended during use mixture. (See diagram below) or cleaning. Yellow Tip After each cooking session, close the hood and turn the grill burners to the “high” position and burn for five minutes. This procedure will burn off cooking residue, thus making c
Burner Maintenance CARE AND MAINTENANCE (Continued) Regularly clean your LP gas grill between uses and espe- cially after extended periods of storage. Ensure the grill · Check the LP gas grill for gas leaks and burner and its components are cool before cleaning. In order to obstructions before each use. extend the life and maintain the condition of your grill, we · Always turn off the LP gas cylinder at the strongly recommend that the unit be covered when stored LP cylinder valve when not in
Ceramic Briquettes It is not necessary to remove and wash the ceramic bri- quettes in order to keep them clean. Burning off the residue · Always turn off the LP gas cylinder at the LP after each cooking should be sufficient. Heavily impregnated cylinder valve when not in use. Allow grill to cool ceramic briquettes should be turned over so that the dirty before handling parts or cleaning. side faces the burners in order to burn off any residue. · Do not use aerosols or store flammable liquids
|1||Aussie Vantage LP Gass Grill 6804T80SS1||Gas Grill||22|
|2||Aussie BONZA 3 ELITE||Gas Grill||32|
|3||Aussie Vantage LP 6703C8FKK1||Gas Grill||25|
|4||Aussie 6T01U00SS1||Gas Grill||27|
|5||Aussie Bonza||Gas Grill||34|